Scivation Knockout didnt work!

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
I usually just use 3mg time released melatonin and some Valerian root 1 hour before bed and sleep fine. But i shelled out the cash and bought a bottle of knockout and Ive been taking it for about a week now and this stuff makes me toss and turn for like 2 hours after i lay down in bed... Very disappointed and let down. Ive used xtend and other primaforce products in the past and have never had any complaints until now :yawn:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try adding your usual melatonin to it then; perhaps it isn't strong enough for you. Or sometimes I find thinking about a pre-bed product/the novelty actually keeps me up.

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
ok tonight i will add my extra melatonin... im kinda wishing i bought x-Dream

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Works good for me..........

Got 2 bottles on the big NP sale..........:)

Its no somnidren GH or Bulletproof. :yawn:

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
so should i buy l-dopa or 1-c? im low on cash but i need sleep!

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
well ****.. looks like the 1-C is out of stock and im sure the free shipping will be over by the time its back :(

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
They're pretty much the same compound, you just need to take more of the 15% to equal the 50% in 1-Carboxy.
ill go with the 1-c. do you know when it will be back in stock? and when will free shipping end?

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
ok thanks.. damn im gonna miss free shipping..

tattoopierced1

you should try Nocturnabol, I get great sleep off of it and dont feel groggy in the morning, very restful sleep.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I have bottle of this too ! did not work at all for me ... very disapointed. Somnidren or X-dream are a lot better

tims03redfire

Awards
I usually just use 3mg time released melatonin and some Valerian root 1 hour before bed and sleep fine. But i shelled out the cash and bought a bottle of knockout and Ive been taking it for about a week now and this stuff makes me toss and turn for like 2 hours after i lay down in bed... Very disappointed and let down. Ive used xtend and other primaforce products in the past and have never had any complaints until now :yawn:
Sorry to hear that knockout did not work for you, as Scivation is a solid company. I would suggest you take a look at this thread when you get a chance.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/118604-nimbus-abyss-official.html#post1835453

I have tons to add to it.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I got somnidren-gh w/ zmk on deck for tonight, hope it puts me down all night

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got somnidren-gh w/ zmk on deck for tonight, hope it puts me down all night
30-45 min after the doses, you should feel like you got shot with a tranquilizer lol.

I do 1 serving of Somnidren GH sublingually, then I take 4 caps of ZMK 15 min later and I'm out like a light shortly after.

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
somniden and zmk is to expensive for my budget.

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
wow WTF. Bulk 1-C wasnt in stock last night with free shipping. Now that free shipping is over its in stock all of a sudden!!! GRRR i have a baby on the way so i need to save every bit of $ i can.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should try Nocturnabol, I get great sleep off of it and dont feel groggy in the morning, very restful sleep.
what really surprised me was how well nocturnabol worked. I got it free with another product i bought, read the ingredients and said "theres not enough of anything in there for this to work". One nite i was all out of everything else, and tried a single cap, and slept great. Thought it was a fluke, so just used a single cap the next nite and the same thing. Went thru the full box that way. It didn't decrease DOMS the way Somnidren does, but for just sleep purposes it was fantastic

tattoopierced1

what really surprised me was how well nocturnabol worked. I got it free with another product i bought, read the ingredients and said "theres not enough of anything in there for this to work". One nite i was all out of everything else, and tried a single cap, and slept great. Thought it was a fluke, so just used a single cap the next nite and the same thing. Went thru the full box that way. It didn't decrease DOMS the way Somnidren does, but for just sleep purposes it was fantastic
Thats what I like about it too... my fiance takes melatonin to help her sleep and gets weird dreams off of it so I told her to try this out and she loves it. Get great sleep without waking up feeling groggy. I hit the ground running when I use this stuff.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
hmmmmmmmmmmm...... it seemed to work alright for me.............. nothing spectacular... but it worked fine

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
30-45 min after the doses, you should feel like you got shot with a tranquilizer lol.

I do 1 serving of Somnidren GH sublingually, then I take 4 caps of ZMK 15 min later and I'm out like a light shortly after.
Sounds like how I might dose it, appreciate the advice

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
wow WTF. Bulk 1-C wasnt in stock last night with free shipping. Now that free shipping is over its in stock all of a sudden!!! GRRR i have a baby on the way so i need to save every bit of $ i can.
:rippedhand:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established

tims03redfire

Awards
joshweights

joshweights

Awards
i got some samples of Lean Dreams. Took 2 caps before bed and slept like 11 hours like a baby !