Problems with Recreate

dra05ke

Awards
first off, i am in no way knocking recreate or USP labs for that matter ...i have used recreate with incredible results last spring, and USP is a solid company from my experience. Have they changed the formula for recreate at all, however? i just recently bought a new bottle and started 3 days ago ...2 out of the 3 days i became ill and vomitted for a few hours on end both times and i could taste the bitterness of the pill contents as it was coming back up. sorry i did not spare any details. I used recreate last spring without one problem at all and it is an incredible fat burner if used correctly for AT LEAST!!! 12 weeks. My fear is that if the formula was changed maybe there was something added to it recently that i may have a bad reaction to or maybe there was a bad batch going around. I would just purchase a new one, but i very tight on money right now, unless USP is feeling generous! haha jk. However, I will try one more time because it does work so well, and if it happens again i will presume i am having a bad reaction. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced this or could possibly shed some light on this matter, please.

thank you

-drake

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
While not an expert on the supp, I am sure the experts will ask the same questions.
1. Are you taking anything else with RC?
2. Compared to the previous time when you took RC, is there anything different this time?
They may have other questions.

dra05ke

Awards
the only thing that i am taking that is different is a multi-vitamin (ADAM) this time around ...i cant imagine that being the cause but you never know, i guess. i was taking the multi for months now and had no ill effects nor did i have any ill effect the 2nd day i dosed recreate as well. Always follow directions on bottle and diet is always in check.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Well you could try going a day or two with out the multi, then take RC and see if you get the same ill effects. Sometimes the smallest things make the biggest issues. Yeah try the RC with out the multi and see how that works for you.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If I had to hazard a guess, I would say it was a coincidence, and the culprit is spoiled food/food poisoning. Perhaps some food of yours is old and is causing you the stomach sickness; you are just noticing the Recreate as it comes up in addition to the initial problem.

dra05ke

Awards
That was my other assumption probably just something I ate ..I post just bc I wanted to know if possibly the formula was changed, bc it'd be a shame if I couldn't use recreate this cut! but thanks for the quick replies guys! Appreciate it!