What can Prime do for you?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I benched the 100lb dumbells for 4 reps while on Prime. Now I'm on Jack3d, I'll probably do more!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
BTW the video is me squatting 425lbs

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
It's great. Oh, I also pressed down the whole stack (400 pounds) on the tricep pressdown machine for about 8 reps I think. Had to take a back belt and wrap it around my legs and seat to hold me in since the machine doesn't come equipped with a belt.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
WOW, almost sounds like you guys are reps for those supps. I guess I am going to give those 2 a run.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Great lift's, guys. Prime and Jack3d are both very good supplements. Gotta agree with ya.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
BTW the video is me squatting 390lbs.
awesome accomplishment....:usa2: i might have to give prime a try in the near future...maybe as part of a PCT during a recomp cycle...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Prime is awesome my favorite natural anabolic by far, excluding AI's. Prime is very good, and I will continue to use it, taking a break from it to clean my receptors. Did wonders for my strength in the leg department, which I feel is where prime works best.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I haven't lifted any buildings lately but I love Prime. In my everyday life which includes a very physically demanding job as well as getting in a workout every other day, Prime has proven to be a great physical aid for me especially in light of the fact that I had major shoulder surgery in October.

:bruce3:

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I need to give Prime another try. I didn't get to finish my first bottle because my dog got a hold of it, but I did get about 3 weeks in.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I need to give Prime another try. I didn't get to finish my first bottle because my dog got a hold of it, but I did get about 3 weeks in.
Your dog must be tearing **** up if he got some Prime:lmao:

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Prime worked wonders for me, i was inclining 235 for 5 and thats up from 190 for 5. Thats just one of the many things it did for me. Running it again soon, cant wait

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man you guys are getting some good results off the Prime, hope it does the same for me

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great to hear all the success you guys have had!

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
What was your dose?
I started out at 6 caps/day, taking at the end of my breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. Then i bumped up my morning and evening doses to 3, so 8 caps towards the end of my cycle and could tell a big difference when i bumped it up. It seems to be that the higher the dose with this stuff, the better the results. I got 2 bottles sitting here and am prolly gonna dose at 10 caps/day when i cycle it again.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I started out at 6 caps/day, taking at the end of my breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. Then i bumped up my morning and evening doses to 3, so 8 caps towards the end of my cycle and could tell a big difference when i bumped it up. It seems to be that the higher the dose with this stuff, the better the results. I got 2 bottles sitting here and am prolly gonna dose at 10 caps/day when i cycle it again.
Yeah, people are seeing amazing results at 12 caps a day. That would get friggen expensive lol. Let us know how the results are at 10 caps/day compared to 6 and 8 before. Thanks!

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Yeah, people are seeing amazing results at 12 caps a day. That would get friggen expensive lol. Let us know how the results are at 10 caps/day compared to 6 and 8 before. Thanks!
Yeah, i may try to get a few more bottles if i can find a good deal. Even at 10/day it isnt going to last very long. You running Prime as well?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i may try to get a few more bottles if i can find a good deal. Even at 10/day it isnt going to last very long. You running Prime as well?

I was running Prime, Powerfull, and Jack3d...but right now, just Jack3d. I'm gonna run Prime for part of my PCT.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
I was running Prime, Powerfull, and Jack3d...but right now, just Jack3d. I'm gonna run Prime for part of my PCT.
Got ya, i LOVE the new version of Jack3d, ill never workout without it again

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Prime worked wonders for me, i was inclining 235 for 5 and thats up from 190 for 5. Thats just one of the many things it did for me. Running it again soon, cant wait
WOW! That would be impressive even for real juice!

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
is it ok to run prime and jacked at the same time? is there any advantage or should i just use one of them?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
is it ok to run prime and jacked at the same time? is there any advantage or should i just use one of them?
Use them at the same time. They're completely different supplements.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
WOW! That would be impressive even for real juice!

I Agree. The strength gains i had were alot better than i thought they'd be, almost unbelieveable. But this supplement really does what it says.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I Agree. The strength gains i had were alot better than i thought they'd be, almost unbelieveable. But this supplement really does what it says.
agreed...and all the supplements USPlabs puts out, really "do what they say they do." This is a no BS company.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
agreed...and all the supplements USPlabs puts out, really "do what they say they do." This is a no BS company.
Yeah they are an awesome. The only thing i dont like is some of the ads, they seem almost "muscletech" like sometimes but the difference is, USP stuff actually works

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they are an awesome. The only thing i dont like is some of the ads, they seem almost "muscletech" like sometimes but the difference is, USP stuff actually works
And are at a reasonable price, too.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
And are at a reasonable price, too.
Exactly, not saying that the ads are that farfetched but i think it turns people away from a product saying it will do such and such. But if you run USP stuff correctly, you will see good results.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

I just squatted 425lbs this morning!!!!!!

AND the football coach let my friend record it on my phone. You guys will shyt bricks tonight when I upload it!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I just squatted 425lbs this morning!!!!!!

AND the football coach let my friend record it on my phone. You guys will shyt bricks tonight when I upload it!
Congrats on the lift! That's excellent!
What are you dosing it at?

bubble boy

Awards
OK, all you guys are saying you get great results and I was going to do a Prime + phyto test ala dreamweaver's stack.
Then I read this morning on BB.com that most people on there say Prime is garbage and get little to no results. any thoughts before I order?

bubble boy

Awards
OK , all you guys say you'r getting great results from prime and I was going to do a Prime + Phyto test stack ala DreamWeavers stack. Then I read thismorning on BB.com that most people there get little to no results and think Prime is garbage. Any thoughts before I order?

OK , all you guys say you'r getting great results from prime and I was going to do a Prime + Phyto test stack ala DreamWeavers stack. Then I read thismorning on BB.com that most people there get little to no results and think Prime is garbage. Any thoughts before I order?
bb.com is a board of politics not product results. I challenge you to find a COMPLETE log on bb.com that states PRIME is a failure.

You will find a bunch of one liners from members who never used the product and just attacking the company.

We just ran a 100% money back on a discounted product at Nutraplanet. We are beyond confident in this product.

Do you think DreamWeaver is lying abou this results or all the other postive feedback from logs on AnabolicMinds?

bubble boy

Awards
I'm not second guessing anyone and was taking Dreamweavers advice actually. Just looking for direction help

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I think you should try it for yourself with a open mind and make your own decision. What I remember seeing on BB. com was a hatefest that mostly centered around advertising.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I think you should try it for yourself with a open mind and make your own decision. What I remember seeing on BB. com was a hatefest that mostly centered around advertising.

But those BB.com people absolutely sweat by Muscletech products. lol

And Bubble Boy, just try it. Make sure your diet and training is in line, and I guarantee you will see results.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I used to get my info from bb.com until I found this site. Now I just go over there for the daily drama and the lulz. Definitely give a try. The stuff works.

oh and congratulations on those squats, RoidRageX10.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I never go to bodybuilding.com any more... you can't get reliable info over there cuz people would rather argue. Just think of that board as our disfunctional older brother...

As far as Prime goes... I know not everybody gets good results, but I believe most do. That's just the way it is with herbal products, you payz your money and you takes your chances. Fortunately I am fairly responsive to them.. I know some are even moreso and of course some less so...

poohbear

Awards
Ran it for 8 weeks. Probably the most disappointing supplement I've ever tried.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Alright RR, you got me convinced now.. When I get the money I'm going to have to give this a go.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Ran it for 8 weeks. Probably the most disappointing supplement I've ever tried.
I guess my question to you would, what were you expecting. The first time I used Prime I got immediate results. The second time I used Prime (most recent) I was 6 weeks in and felt that maybe it wasn't working because I wasn't getting the results (or so i thought) that i got the first time. It was at that point that really assessed how far I had come in those six weeks. I had gone from someone who was still at physical rehab for my shoulder to being fully back at work and actually putting up weight again ( and looking pretty good I might add). As I said in another thread some of us take so much stuff that it's hard to tell what is doing what. I do know that at least for me Prime was instrumental in helping me get where I am right now, feeling good, looking good and back to my life the way I knew it. I have no stake in Prime nor am I a rep and i definitely wish it cost less but for me it is well worth what I have spent thus far.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes, now I remember why it's pointless to ever offer an opinion on forums.
Well, maybe an elaboration to your opinion would be nice. What did you dose it at? How much do you weigh? How old are you? What's your diet like? What kind of training program are you on?

And true stats...not e-stats.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
when your first post bashes a thread giving positive feedback, be ready to get b1tched at!

poohbear

Awards
I've tried all the USP products and love the company. It was NOT a bash of the company. It was not a bash of the supplement. I never said it did not work for others. I said it did not work for me. I took 10 caps/day for 8 weeks. That is all, a mere conclusion that I thought others might want to know, given that I've had a lot of experience with various supplements. If you don't find it persuasive, fine.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Dude its your first post what do you expect usplabs is pretty well respected on this board I've used their products for a couple of years now and have always been pleased I've got some prime comin and I've got high hopes!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
425lbs Video

Take it for what it's worth..
Week 1 - 340lbs
Week 10 - 425lbs