best stack for 21 yr old?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%

best stack for 21 yr old?

Hello im not new to the scene but im new to suppements. Im 21, about 11 percent bf. 170 pounds. I train 5 days a week but not doing cardio because I want to gain as much as I can. Right now im taking protein, creatine, fish oil, and zma. I was wondering what I should try now? I seem to hit a plateau. Im thinking anabolic pump, cissus, and prime? I have knee problems, trying to be able to squat again. Other than that im set.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%

Oh yeah, and my goal is 190. 10 percent bf or less, with ample strength for my size

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

increase your calories, make sure to get a good amount of fast carbs with your creatine post workout
    throw in weight gainers instead of your protein if you are on the go and have a hard time gettin in good meals
    get some flax oil to throw into each shake which will add 150+ cals of good fats
    i know a good amout of people who love anabolic pump, i took it for about 10 days and then got the anabolic dumps (too bad though because it did what it said for the first days)
    change up your routine to DC training, 5x5 or german volume training if you hit a plateau... throw in drop sets at the end of each exercise and have a spotter throw up the weight for you after you go to failure for 2 or so more reps and negative it out
    there are so many options man you just gotta search what works for you, good luck bro
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'd personally still make time for cardio, not really intense cardio, but some moderate stuff. I found once I got my cardio in line, lifting was way easier, and I recovered faster, and wasn't nearly as sore the next day. If cardio is a pin for you like it is for me, I throw in like 3 mins at a very moderate/moderate pace after a heavy rest pause set or 4 sets of something, guess it's called "Active Recovery." I really like this as it gives me time to get recovered from the lift, and it helps work stuff outta my system by increasing blood flow and heart rate. Some research indicates it helps aleviate some DOMS, adn I can vouch for that. In terms of mass gainers, I found MHP's Up Your Mass to be very good, as the carbs in it are mainly slow carbs, which is what you want when your not working out/post-workout. You can always make your own with natty peanut butter, oats, a banana, and protein of your choice. Changing up your routine is how you keep growing. Good luck, keep us posted!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

cardio is essential for bulking and cutting... if you dont have the lung capacity to breathe, you will cut your sets short because you will be out of breath. And keeping your heart healthy will cause your gains to be greater, and is obviously better in the long run. When you do cardio you can make up for it calorie wise by just eating more.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    In terms of mass gainers, I found MHP's Up Your Mass to be very good, as the carbs in it are mainly slow carbs, which is what you want when your not working out/post-workout.
    I'm 22, weighed 170 like you about 4 weeks ago. I'm taking pretty much the same supps as you, but all i did was really evaluate how many calories i take in during the day and added to that. Added a couple of tbsp's of natty pb to a couple of my meals. And I started taking the Up Your Mass once a day and mixed it w/2% milk, it's like an extra 800 calories i think, almost 60 g's of protein too. Long story short I'm now up to 178 lbs, 6 pack still there so not much fat gain.

If you really want to get bigger, stay strict with the diet and punish your muscles when you get to the gym. And sleep haha. Good luck bro!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    cardio is essential for bulking and cutting...
    oh yeah and I'm still warming up every session with 4-7 minutes on the treadmill, some days just jogging a mile, some days sprinting half mile. It helps get blood flowing to my muscles, helps recovery and gives me a nice sweat before hitting the weights. I used to never do cardio because i thought it would make me lose weight when all i want to do is get bigger, but it really has helped. So give it a try at least.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

If you have any questions regarding USPlabs Anabolic-Pump, SuperCissus Rx and/or PRIME, please do not hesitate to ask.

I will save the opinions to the unbiased population!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

Prime, Creatine Mono, P.C.T. Assist (resveratrol product), Citrulline Malate, BCAAs, Beta Alanine, Divanil.

LIFT HEAVY, 5X5. EAT A LOT.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Hello im not new to the scene but im new to suppements. Im 21, about 11 percent bf. 170 pounds. I train 5 days a week but not doing cardio because I want to gain as much as I can. Right now im taking protein, creatine, fish oil, and zma. I was wondering what I should try now? I seem to hit a plateau. Im thinking anabolic pump, cissus, and prime? I have knee problems, trying to be able to squat again. Other than that im set.

To gain size:

A. Eat 6-8 meals a day
    B. Whey protein first thing in the morning, pre & post workout
    C. Casein pre bed (cottage cheese) & possibly some in your post workout shake
    D. High GI carbs post workout >> will increase insulin >> increases protein synthesis >> exercise combined with high insulin spike after the workout can increase protein synthesis by almost 400%.
    E. Never be hungry. Eat when you can. The cleaner you eat, the more lean body mass you will gain.

Maximize your test naturally without using supps:

I. Morning training >> test levels are at their peak
    II. Rest between sets >> 3 min approximately
    III. Rest between workouts >> workout every other day
    IV. Lift heavy, and use compound exercises >> squats, bench presses, dead lift (body releases more messengers to release more test & other hormones)

V. Do not exhaust individual bodyparts fully >> more cortisol can reduce test
    VI. Eat red meat >> beef, poultry, fish
    VII. Get enough zinc
    VIII. Healthy fats help test as well >> fish, flax, olive oil...
    IX. 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein >> higher T levels
    X. Limit alcohol >> alcohol can increases conversion of Test to estrogen
    XI. To build muscle use rep ranges 8-12. It should take you between 40-60 seconds to complete one set. Focus on quality, not quantity

Supps for size:
    I. Arginine/NO Booster
    II. Glutamine
    III. Creatine (Mono has the most research behind it)
    IV. Beta Alanine (helps strength)
    V. Carnitine/ALA is also a great combo >> more test receptors, more potential growth. ALA ensures that oxidants are cleared out.
    Additional Ones:
    VI. Fenugreek/LJ100/Tribulus(High in protodioscin)/Nettle Root/Horny Goat Weed/Trione(6-oxo) >> can help to optimize & boost test
    VII. Greet Tea, I3C or DIM will help with estrogen metabolization
    VIII. Saw Palmetto will protect against DHT (in prostate at least)
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%

Thanks for the imput guys. Prime wont mess with my test levels will it? I mean im 21 and I dont want to throw my horomones off too much. As long as I dont develop any serious problems Im okay with it. I heard AP gives the craps. I dont really care about that as long as it does what its supposed to. Is PowerFull a bad idea for me since Im kinda young?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.99%

I want to gain as much as I can
    cream
    whole eggs
    beef
    orange juice(if ecto)

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1