White flood tabs

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hey i just got white flood tabs my first stim ive used so just wondering a few things how long does it take to kick in and will i know? Does it have same tingling as the powder? And more or less i just wanna know what i should be looking for when it kicks in?

Also the pumps i know it sounds stupid to ask but what are they? Lol im sorry for asking but new to stims.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok well i took my first dose of this 4 tabs and was very disapointed i dont know if i didnt take enough but i decided to try what they said to take to start of and thats 4 pills but i really didnt feel anything. I took it at about 2:25 at about 3:25 when i was done with warm up i felt nothing different at all. I had a poor workout because i was really hyped for this stuff and got nothing. I hope its just i didnt take enough but we'll see i'll go right up to 8 next time i guess. I drank probally 80 oz of water before my workout throughout the day and took 4 pills with water and literally felt nothing different.

Also one question that may have something to do with it. I had a granola bar about 5 min after i dosed was this a mistake could this cause it to not work im new to stims so wondering?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You felt nothing because you took half the recommended dose. Try 8 caps, White Flood is an awesome preworkout product.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
the thing said to start with 4 caps to test tolerance thats what i was thinking that i didnt take enough but i really hope im not tollerant to it anyways i'll try again friday.

On a side note i took my dose of Green MAG and it tasted soooo good.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man those are both solid products. White flood provides a nice, smooth energy and has a decent dose of beta alanine, arginine, and tyrosine. Try 8 caps and see how you feel, I bet you'll like it.