NOW ADAM Multi-V Broken Caps Issue

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Have any of you ever had issues with the NOW ADAM caps? I recently purchased these (Ive always done OptiMen) and found that a large amount of the caps where dried up, cracked, and all the powder was at the base of the container. I held the bottle upside down yesterday and was astonished at the amount of powder that came out.

Ill probably just finish up whats left, but I have serious reservations about trying it again...though many people seem to think quite highly of them. Anyone else experienced this?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
i just got my Adams two days ago and they were all in tact maybe just bad batch?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'm currently running ADAM and no powder to speak of. none i can see that are cracked or dry in any way.

u might've got a bad batch. i would consider notifying the retailer and seeing if you can get a replacement bottle.

joelast

joelast

Awards
Hmmm, been taking them on and off for 2 years now and have never had this problem, I think I had one broken pill last bottle. I wouldn't worry about it happening again.

porsche1973

Awards
Irish, did you order it from one of the popular supplement websites? I have the same problem with mine. I guess someone must have dropped that case pretty hard.

jcratty75

Awards
i ordered a bottle last month and had a few broken caps in it and powder all over the rest of them probably got the same batch haha thats the price we pay to have caps i had same issue with primaforce cissus

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Happened to a bottle of ZMA I had. I just brushed em off, no biggie.