ANAVOL

G

GREENER

Awards
i have been doing some research on some creatine products and i was just wondering what you guys think of anavol hardcore, and if there would be something more effective in the same field as this product.

M

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I got some back when it was buy 1 get 1 free. It was allright. Its creatine and other good stuff but its kind of on the steep side don't ya think? Well if you pay the $30 a pop. And I think it only last like 2 or 3 weeks if ya dose it like it says on the bottle. I only used 1 serving per workout and used some bulk mono. And I think I still got an unopened bottle in my room some where.
Ps I'm not to good at ratein creatine products cause to me creatine is creatine. So now I just use bulk mono with cee

G

GREENER

Awards
aigght man sounds good, just wasnt sure if anyone knew anything that made it different from others or what not

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i think its pretty good man ! u get a good pre workout buzzz using 6-8 pills i only took it on workout days it lasted a while seemed to be pretty good for a creatine. but like the guy above me said creatine is creatine lol..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kilmann40 Supplements 5
F Supplements 9
icanrace Supplements 1
S Supplements 5
B Supplements 0