USP Labs Powerfull, AP question.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about anabolic pump and powerfull. I am applying to a police force and will be blood tested within the next two months or so. Is there anything at all in either of those products that is on ANY banned substance list i should be aware of? I am looking for a legal (in every sense of the word) supplement to help me get in shape for the physical aspect of the application.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
search...u will find that both of these products are natty...

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
a lot of so called natty products have some "stuff" hidden in the mixture to give them a extra little kick.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
so ur asking if these two supplements are contiminated with any banned substances?...i trust USPlabs tests all there batches of bulk powders b4 they manufacture the product...if u have more questions about the integrity of there company i think u should ask there reps...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about anabolic pump and powerfull. I am applying to a police force and will be blood tested within the next two months or so. Is there anything at all in either of those products that is on ANY banned substance list i should be aware of? I am looking for a legal (in every sense of the word) supplement to help me get in shape for the physical aspect of the application.
how about u just hit the gym... if ur not in shape enough to take a police physical then you don't need any supplements. anabolic pump isn't going to work unless you have a really good diet.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know everything in there is legal, and they take pride in that.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure you're good to go. You shouldn't have anything to worry about.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Perfect, and thanks for the input guys. and jsp 0785, i do hit the gym, and I eat properly as well, but thank you for your input. It's not about being in enough physical shape to take the police test, it's about ensuring there is no way any other recruit will beat my times.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
how about u just hit the gym... if ur not in shape enough to take a police physical then you don't need any supplements. anabolic pump isn't going to work unless you have a really good diet.
word
couldnt have said it better my self
the best gains i evar got were when i was eating my self out of my house ,sleeping like the dead and training like thers no 2marrow

Perfect, and thanks for the input guys. and jsp 0785, i do hit the gym, and I eat properly as well, but thank you for your input. It's not about being in enough physical shape to take the police test, it's about ensuring there is no way any other recruit will beat my times.
evan more reason to hit the weights harder
no supp is going to make u better than some one eles

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
okay, i think this was misconstrued...

My training will be as smart as possible. I DO believe that a supplement will make a difference with results as long as you push just as hard as you would have if you were not taking anything. But either way .

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL and Anabolic Pump are both Non-Hormonal and so shouldn't show any anomylies on any tests.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
word
couldnt have said it better my self
the best gains i evar got were when i was eating my self out of my house ,sleeping like the dead and training like thers no 2marrow

evan more reason to hit the weights harder
no supp is going to make u better than some one eles
You don't take supplements? I was thinking that you did.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
ok. take some beta alanine before hand... stuff is amazing for giving more endurance

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Yup, just got the response this morning mulletsoldier. Looking forward to adding these two supplements to my regime.

I will also look into the beta-aline. I have never tried it, but The first time I ran it I took super-pump 250 before hand (it was a trial run in school) and did awesome, but my blood pressure was through the roof when I finished.

Thanks again all/

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Just curious...why aren't running Prime with this stack, or in place of one of those? I'd recommend adding it, or swapping with either AP or Powerfull...

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Good question. A while back on this board (before prime was around) I won a contest or something of the sort that gave me a few free boxes fo both powerfull and ap. I have had them in my miscelanious supplement box ever since and figured I best use them up, and what better time to do so.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100% Safe buddy... Best of luck.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Good question. A while back on this board (before prime was around) I won a contest or something of the sort that gave me a few free boxes fo both powerfull and ap. I have had them in my miscelanious supplement box ever since and figured I best use them up, and what better time to do so.

So, spend some cash and make one helluva stack. Get the Prime. You won't be disappointed.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
So, spend some cash and make one helluva stack. Get the Prime. You won't be disappointed.
yea i actually liked prime it would be a good addition. did that penn state lab ever figure out why prime works?