Best Pre-Workout Supplement

Mitch8892

Awards
I am 16 years old and need a good pre-workout supplement. I have been taking Infinite Labs Juggernaut (loved it btw) but now I am not noticing any gains as before.. I also tried Beta-NOX. Couldn't stand the flavor (gave me a nausea feeling.) I was looking into Super Pump 250. Is this a good product? I was going to purchase Super-NOX but now have info on how it could do more harm than good. A product with good energy boosters and ingredients to build mass would be nice. Thanks!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am 16 years old and need a good pre-workout supplement. I have been taking Infinite Labs Juggernaut (loved it btw) but now I am not noticing any gains as before.. I also tried Beta-NOX. Couldn't stand the flavor (gave me a nausea feeling.) I was looking into Super Pump 250. Is this a good product? I was going to purchase Super-NOX but now have info on how it could do more harm than good. A product with good energy boosters and ingredients to build mass would be nice. Thanks!
Food! and lots of it.

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
Superpump 250, new formula and older formula, both gave me an incredible super dump either mid or immediately post work out.
As of now, I am taking Animal pump and like it a lot. I also like VPX NO Shotgun, though it makes me a bit crazy in the gym. Sometimes it's a good thing.

Mitch8892

Awards
I eat as often as possible.. With school it gets kinda hard. I heard a lot of good things about the Gaspari Nutrition products and that is what interested me.. I might give it a try.. Any other options or ideas from others?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I eat as often as possible.. With school it gets kinda hard. I heard a lot of good things about the Gaspari Nutrition products and that is what interested me.. I might give it a try.. Any other options or ideas from others?

get up earlier so you can eat two meals before school. Take a shake with you for at around 10 or so before lunch. Eat your lunch, then once you get home eat again. Workout. Come home and eat again.

6 meals. Enjoy!

As far as products go, im a dry well. good luck!

Mitch8892

Awards
Good idea. Can always squeeze a meal in there.

AthleticJock

Awards
Anything German American Technologies - highly reccomend XC4 and Jetfuse NOX and Scivation Xtend

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari is a good company, but maybe look into some Jack3d by USPlabs. And even better, look into using that "Search" button.

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
Take some almonds to snack on as well, if you like almonds. Gaspari definitely make a great product, and you may not have the same reaction as me. You may try to get a sample of Superpump 250 to try it out. Apart from the digestive problems it gave me, I loved it.

Mitch8892

Awards
Haha sorry to hear about that.. I will give all of these products a try and see which i like best.. what can you say about the taste?

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Anything German American Technologies - highly reccomend XC4 and Jetfuse NOX and Scivation Xtend
I loved Xtend and will purchase again at some point. That is more intra-workout I believe though. I used Superdump a couple tubs in a row and did have a fairly good experience other than the dumping part lol. One other thing I didn't like about it was the problem getting everything to dissolve which you may or may not have a problem with. I am currently on my 3rd or 4th tub of White Flood and have liked it the best thus far. The taste can leave something to be desired at first, but if you mix it with Green Mag it is pretty tasty. The beta-alanine really helps my fiance and I get "warmed up" before lifting. I'm not exactly sure how much caffeine is in it and I wish they would include that in the label. It has never given me the gittery heart attack feeling that I got from my very first pre-wo drink, NO-Xplode.
Ohh and as someone else has pointed out, FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!
Now is the time you should be stuffing yourself throughout the day.