Jacked + RPM, Did I burn out?

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Yea so I've been using RPM since it came out and I love it. I took it 3-4 times a week preWO (weight training). I started taking it daily (I did other types of training) and it lost its effectiveness so I took a break and popped some Reset AD for a couple weeks.

I started RPM again and although it didn't feel like it did when I first bought it it still worked well.

I also stocked up on Jacked when it came out and it is amazing.

So yea I stacked them together and had some uber workouts and have broken through quite a few PRs and they've made working out fun again. But recently they don't pack the punch like they used to. I used to get a 'high' after taking them right before I would leave for the gym, they made me want to go into the gym and lift with an eagerness I've never felt ever and now I feel practically nothing after taking them.

So did I burn out?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Smart Answer: ResetAD, Alcar w. green tea before workout

Fun answer: 25mg Ephedrine + 60mg 1,3 dim -OR- 3 Meltdown W. 25mg ephedrine

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Why not just take a break from all stims for a bit, let your body lose the tolerance you have and then start RPM back up again with the Reset AD and see if that helps at all.

flex13

Awards
Why not just take a break from all stims for a bit, let your body lose the tolerance you have and then start RPM back up again with the Reset AD and see if that helps at all.
Ya bro take some time off for a while...in my opinion any supp use for long periods at a time u will build up a tolerance for and the supp wont produce some effects but that just my experience....i usually run rpm for about 4-5 weeks then take some time off

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I took a few months off stims for a while and it never got any easier.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was thinking about it. I thought I was doing a good job since I take them sporadically. I know they still help during my workouts as far as concentration but I just don't feel excited to work out.

I'm starting a new routine soon so I guess I'll stop taking them for awhile. Honestly, I wish both of them had no caffeine. I think they would be better products that way.

EDIT:

I just read the post underneath this about the change in RPM's formula. That's what I'm talking about, that alphamale, aggressive feeling. It made me feel like a beast in the gym. I guess they lowered the dosage of Icariin and therefore good bye aggressiveness.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Not sure then what did it but the alpha male aggressiveness has totally disappeared.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What i mean is just buy some and see if that helps

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Has your tolerance with Jacked went up as well? It was probably one of the best pre-workout supps I've ever used but it just seemed like it was gone in no time at all, they definitely need to consider making it double the size and upping the price, kinda like RPM big block.