DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack

jrw

Awards
  • Established
This is my first post here on AM, nice site with many knowledgeable users. I just wanted to get some feedback on a stack I have ordered for losing fat and maintaining muscle after a bulking cycle I have done. The stack is:

Leviathan Reloaded
DCP
Vaporize (sesamin)
ALCAR

Is this too much, or a pretty decent stack? Thanks for your feedback.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good bro, hope you get some good results, im currently cutting with leviathan... only on day 2 but its a solid product so im sure ill be seeing some nice results

jrw

Awards
  • Established
After the bulk cycle, I am between 11-12 percent body fat. I would like to get to around 7 percent.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I just need to know the basic dosage for the most effective results, if your diet and cardio is on point. I also could use the amount of cardio needed to maximize this stack's effects. I just ordered this stack today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just need to know the basic dosage for the most effective results, if your diet and cardio is on point. I also could use the amount of cardio needed to maximize this stack's effects. I just ordered this stack today.
Basic Cycle:

2 DCP, 2LR am
2 DCP, 2 LR early PM
2 DCP preworkout

Optional 1 additional DCP preworkout, to enhance cardio/fat burning. 1 DCP immediately before bed, to take advantage of low insulin levels and speed fat burning while you sleep.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate that Dsade. I have never tried Leviathan, so I got it with the DCP. I was going to go with EC, but I wanted to give the LR a try. Gotta be worth it from all the reviews. So I will see. And I can't wait.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is the DCP pills very big. I think i have a hard time digesting big pills. Just wondering if anyone has issues???

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is the DCP pills very big. I think i have a hard time digesting big pills. Just wondering if anyone has issues???

they are kinda big. Not much bigger than a tylenol just fatter. I had problems at first, and sometimes in the mornings its a little hard. But they arent too bad, you'll get use to them, or at least I did. Ive been using them for a month and I have no issues swallowing them anymore in at anytime of the day. Leviathans pills are small tho, those were always easy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the tablets fall apart easily when exposed to the stomach environment - this is a good thing and bad thing about the formula.

They are about the same size as a 00 capsule.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the tablets fall apart easily when exposed to the stomach environment - this is a good thing and bad thing about the formula.

They are about the same size as a 00 capsule.
can u explain why? Im taking it right now so id love to know more about it, positive or negatives.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can u explain why? Im taking it right now so id love to know more about it, positive or negatives.
It's a good thing because it breaks down quickly when it hits your stomach. It's a bad thing because it makes production of the product a royal pain in the arse.

We're delayed again due to production problems. What should take 3 weeks takes a minimum of 7.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's a good thing because it breaks down quickly when it hits your stomach. It's a bad thing because it makes production of the product a royal pain in the arse.

We're delayed again due to production problems. What should take 3 weeks takes a minimum of 7.

oh wow. Good thing I ordered my take like 1 week ago, i recommended it to a friend and it was sold out. And it was literally like a day or two after I purchased it. Must be VERY popular. Everyone does seem to recommend it for weight loss and recomp. I know i am enjoying it. Hopefully nutra gets stocked up again soon, dont wanna run out and have nothing. :(

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind since this thread is getting attention.....better stack......LR/DCP or LX/DCP.

Also, does the quicker breakdown of DCP have any ill effects on half life? and if you don't mind me asking, the half life of DCP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you don't mind since this thread is getting attention.....better stack......LR/DCP or LX/DCP.

Also, does the quicker breakdown of DCP have any ill effects on half life? and if you don't mind me asking, the half life of DCP?
The different compounds have different halflives - but the overall effectiveness of each dose is around 6 hours ESTIMATED.

For better stack, depends on your fat deposition. If you have problems with a protruding gut (VAT) and high stress levels, DCP/LX is the best stack. As you begin to get leaner and want to burn in those last solid cut, DCP/LR is the way to go.

However, if you want the most kickass combo possible - with formulas that are VERY synergistic, then stack all 3.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
The different compounds have different halflives - but the overall effectiveness of each dose is around 6 hours ESTIMATED.

For better stack, depends on your fat deposition. If you have problems with a protruding gut (VAT) and high stress levels, DCP/LX is the best stack. As you begin to get leaner and want to burn in those last solid cut, DCP/LR is the way to go.

However, if you want the most kickass combo possible - with formulas that are VERY synergistic, then stack all 3.
hmmmmm...so when can we expect a Fat Attack Stack of 3?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established

damn, i might just go out and get lx then too and throw it on. It could work that way?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
damn, i might just go out and get lx then too and throw it on. It could work that way?

That's my current stack DCP/LR/LX/CLA

Im only on day 3 so I can't comment on it's effectiveness yet...I am, however, logging it so I'll be able to look back and see how it went later on...

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established

Im only on day 3 so I can't comment on it's effectiveness yet...I am, however, logging it so I'll be able to look back and see how it went later on...
sweet, keep us posted

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established

well crap, that sounds badass. Ill pick it up soon then too. I didnt realize you could stack both fat burners like that.
can you post your dosage for the 3?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Will do...my blog is private...I only really use it so I can look back and see what diets and supps worked best for me...if anybody is interested in it just PM me and I'll send you an invite though...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well crap, that sounds badass. Ill pick it up soon then too. I didnt realize you could stack both fat burners like that.
can you post your dosage for the 3?
Morning:

2 DCP
2 LR
2LX

all empty stomach

Afternoon:

2 DCP
2 LR
2 LX

Preworkout:
2-3 DCP

Optional before bed:
1 DCP

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
dsade,

I've been doing:

AM:
2x DCP
2x LR
1x LX
2x CLA

AFTERNOON:
2x DCP
2x LR
1x LX
2x CLA

PM:
2x DCP
1x LX
2x CLA

Should I take one of the PM DCP right before my workout and the other right before bed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade,

I've been doing:

AM:
2x DCP
2x LR
1x LX
2x CLA

AFTERNOON:
2x DCP
2x LR
1x LX
2x CLA

PM:
2x DCP
1x LX
2x CLA

Should I take one of the PM DCP right before my workout and the other right before bed?
Right before bed is an ideal time to dose at least 1 DCP...low insulin levels, and lack of carbs, will force your body to depend on fat stores for energy - and DCP will optimize the process without keeping you awake.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should rephrase...I have been dosing two right before bed...should I only dose one then and use another one before my workout?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I should rephrase...I have been dosing two right before bed...should I only dose one then and use another one before my workout?
3 before workout will enhance your endurance. If you are doing cardio, then I would switch them up, yes.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
dsade, I'm unknowledgeable when it comes to DCP, I was recommended the DCP/LR stack and started using it over a month ago, then didnt take it as much due to switching around bases here in Iraq. Starting to take it again, and wanted to know how it affects endurance and what other effects it has. I read Crader's(I think that's her name, Nutra rep) response on what DCP did and Im trying to find it to jog my memory. A brief explanation would be nice. Thx bro, appreciate it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, I'm unknowledgeable when it comes to DCP, I was recommended the DCP/LR stack and started using it over a month ago, then didnt take it as much due to switching around bases here in Iraq. Starting to take it again, and wanted to know how it affects endurance and what other effects it has. I read Crader's(I think that's her name, Nutra rep) response on what DCP did and Im trying to find it to jog my memory. A brief explanation would be nice. Thx bro, appreciate it!
For endurance, the PLCAR is the key ingredient. It is a form of carnitine with a special affinity for both skeletal and cardiac muscle, helping to transport free fatty acids into the mitochondria of those cells, enchancing energy availability.

In addition, the Propionate ester converts (without ANY energy cost whatsoever) into one of the hardest KREBS intermediates to bolster - Succinic acid - thereby removing a bottleneck to energy production.

The net result is a huge increase in endurance fueled by fatty acids.