Can you help us out?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM. We have a few MBA interns working on a project for us. The forums are one area where they need to sample data from. If you could take a few mins of your time and fill this out below it would be greatly appreciated.

Dear helpful forum member,

We are a group of graduate students conducting a quick 5 minute survey about weight loss attitudes. Your input will be extremely helpful and kind!

Online Surveys | Zoomerang

Many Many Thanks,

Katie, Gillian, and Michael

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
AAAHHHH wtf u guys have MBA interns? god dam man where do i sign up lol. any other companies do this...i'll help ya out and take the survey

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
AAHHHH wtf u guys have MBA interns? god dam man where do i sign up lol.
Dang I second that...

If there is any signing up of that nature going on, I want to be in on it!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
AAAHHHH wtf u guys have MBA interns? god dam man where do i sign up lol. any other companies do this...i'll help ya out and take the survey
Dang I second that...

If there is any signing up of that nature going on, I want to be in on it!
Yep, you just really have to contact us. We have intern (remote intern also) projects of all sorts. Many have more of a marketing flare than business, however we do have some pure business opportunities once in a while. The average project is more marketing research, branding awareness,etc.

Anyways if you ever have a graduate course that requires an internship. Feel free to contact us to see what we have.

AND a big thanks to everyone that helped out with the survey,

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Done

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I like em quick and easy like that!!!