Anything on AXcell?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heard it was supposed to be much better than xtend.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its a 4:1:1 BCAA ratio that takes great. My favorite part possibly is the glucuronolactone.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod15.htm

You can read what Shawn has to say about it here ^^^

hows it taste tho? I honestly could careless how like great it is, because If I cant stand the taste it wont go down. :( I will throw it up.

I mean I know maybe I should suck it up and stuff, but ive tried and failed, id much rather look forward to drinking something than sweating bullets getting ready to hold my noze and suck it in. know wut i mean?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I think its the best tasting BCAA I have ever tried. I have also seen a few reviews floating around about the taste, and they were all positive.

We also sampled it at the Olympia this year and everyone loved it. Taste was my biggest concern for this product and I would not let it get put out, until it tasted good. I know drink it everyday.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think its the best tasting BCAA I have ever tried. I have also seen a few reviews floating around about the taste, and they were all positive.
that sounds good then, i bought a 90 serving xtend lemonade about 1 month ago. Still got probably about 45 servings left. Hopefully I can pick up some of this stuff soon.

Do you know if mixing bcaa intake would be bad?

like if i ordered it now, could i take one today, and then a different the next day?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
That would be just fine. I actually used Xtend this weekend. I had some watermelon left over.

I really like our berry flavor. So if you like berry/punch flavors.....try that one.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That would be just fine. I actually used Xtend this weekend. I had some watermelon left over.

I really like our berry flavor. So if you like berry/punch flavors.....try that one.
is it only available on the site? i was hoping nutraplanet would get some.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
They will have it soon. bb.com had a 30 day exclusive which is almost up. NP in a week or two.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
You got it. Keep us posted if you give it a try!!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I just added a Free Alpha Male shirt to your order. Thanks!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooh, someone got the hook-up!!!! :head:

I've got the berry flavor rockin right here myself. I'm uber picky when it comes to flavor, and I can honestly say that I really do like this one. Definitely good job on it. I'll hit up the orange eventually, too. Until now, my favorite was Xtend Watermelon. But I think I just found a new favorite flavor! :D

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oooh, someone got the hook-up!!!! :head:

I've got the berry flavor rockin right here myself. I'm uber picky when it comes to flavor, and I can honestly say that I really do like this one. Definitely good job on it. I'll hit up the orange eventually, too. Until now, my favorite was Xtend Watermelon. But I think I just found a new favorite flavor! :D

awesome to hear good things about the taste, im very picky too. Ive had some realy bad experience with certain products, mainly whey. i get sick to my stomach just thinking about what I tried to drink, haha.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Looks really interesting. And the taste is as good or better than xtend......hhmmmmm???? I'm an loyal xtend grape and watermelon guy, but I may have to give this a shot. I've got about 2 servings left in my 90 serving grape jug of xtend. Where did you find the coupon? So, BigSmith, where would be the best spot to purchase, AX.com or BB.com?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a very avid Xtend user, but when AX came out with this I decided to change things up a bit and pick up a bottle of AXCell. Here is a mini review:

-Taste: 10/10 - Man the Orange is amazing. It definitely taste like a "sparkling orange" kind of hard to explain but just going down you get this sparkling sensation. Its one of the best flavored product I have tried hands down.

-Mixability: 7/10 - This one is a bit hard to judge.. I am used to Xtend which sometimes is mixable and other times is not. This one definitely mixes well, but it takes some time to get the leucine floating at the top to dissolve. Not that big of a deal.

-Performance: 8/10 - Used it on both a stim day and a non-stim day. The non-stim day my endurance was up and I was hardly sore the next day. The product definitely helps iwth recovery. On the stim-day this product was awesome, I am assuming its due to the inclusion of the Gluronolactone but when I combined it with Jacked my endurance and energy was up 2 fold compared to just using jacked. This could very well be placebo but I definitely felt a difference.

In all I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a BCAA product or an alternative from Xtend.

Hope that helps!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a very avid Xtend user, but when AX came out with this I decided to change things up a bit and pick up a bottle of AXCell. Here is a mini review:

-Taste: 10/10 - Man the Orange is amazing. It definitely taste like a "sparkling orange" kind of hard to explain but just going down you get this sparkling sensation. Its one of the best flavored product I have tried hands down.

-Mixability: 7/10 - This one is a bit hard to judge.. I am used to Xtend which sometimes is mixable and other times is not. This one definitely mixes well, but it takes some time to get the leucine floating at the top to dissolve. Not that big of a deal.

-Performance: 8/10 - Used it on both a stim day and a non-stim day. The non-stim day my endurance was up and I was hardly sore the next day. The product definitely helps iwth recovery. On the stim-day this product was awesome, I am assuming its due to the inclusion of the Gluronolactone but when I combined it with Jacked my endurance and energy was up 2 fold compared to just using jacked. This could very well be placebo but I definitely felt a difference.

In all I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a BCAA product or an alternative from Xtend.

Hope that helps!

awesome, yea my xtend always has stuff floating at the top. I dont really care anyway i would just swallow it first and then drink the rest lol. sometimes i couldnt get it to dissolve.

Glad you got some of it! :)

Thanks!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great review there, RX!! Thanks a bunch for it!! I get the floaters, too, but don't pay much attention too 'em. What's in there goes down just the same! :D

Definitely going to have to give this orange a try. I generally like orange-flavored things, but a few years back when I tried out NOXplode's orange flavor, it just killed it for me. But, I have faith in AXcell... ;) :D

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
I personally can't wait to try Axcell out........... the ingredient profile looks solid with the addition of glucuronolactone - so I will def buy soon!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established

Hope that helps!
That damn Luecine. :) Thanks for the review. We worked real hard on the flavor and I am extremely pleased to hear you like it.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Hey I hope you do give it a try. It does taste awesome. The coupon was for AX, here is a link.

http://www.anabolicx.com/forum/ax-supplements/5485-axcell-now-stock-coupon.html
Thanks BigSmith! :biglaugh: Just placed the order a second ago. I'll start taking Axcell this weekend when I start my 3-AD/Havoc stack. Oh and By the way thanks to T-AD and Trama1 for helping me put the stack together. During the cycle, PCT, and Cut I'm going to be taking almost the ENTIRE AX LINE (2 Bottle of 3-AD, Axcell, aPCT, Lean FX, Trisorbagen). I'm thinking of starting a log on this stack this weekend.

I hate to do it it, but any chance on one of those T-Shirts. They're so d@mn cool!:fingersx: If not, no worries.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!! I'll get you that t-shirt in your order.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!!! Thanks BigSmith.
:bruce3:
I'll even do a review of Axcell in my cycle log. Keep your eyes open for it, as I'll start it this weekend.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i go thru lots of extend so im looking forward to trying this out

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks BigSmith! :biglaugh: Just placed the order a second ago. I'll start taking Axcell this weekend when I start my 3-AD/Havoc stack. Oh and By the way thanks to T-AD and Trama1 for helping me put the stack together. During the cycle, PCT, and Cut I'm going to be taking almost the ENTIRE AX LINE (2 Bottle of 3-AD, Axcell, aPCT, Lean FX, Trisorbagen). I'm thinking of starting a log on this stack this weekend.

I hate to do it it, but any chance on one of those T-Shirts. They're so d@mn cool!:fingersx: If not, no worries.
Glad we got you all lined up! T1's a jerk, so I'm surprised he had time in his busy schedule to help you out.

Just kidding!!! He's a great guy! Almost nabbed him up when he had his 3 days of free-agency earlier this year. Hope that the whole ordeal goes well for you. And enjoy the AX swag!!!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well im glad i asked this question. Seems like lots of peeps wanted info as well.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great review there, RX!! Thanks a bunch for it!! I get the floaters, too, but don't pay much attention too 'em. What's in there goes down just the same! :D

Definitely going to have to give this orange a try. I generally like orange-flavored things, but a few years back when I tried out NOXplode's orange flavor, it just killed it for me. But, I have faith in AXcell... ;) :D
No problem dude. It's a great product that deserves some more attention!

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Its been said in here many times, but GREAT review on AXcell. To be honest, Ive NEVER liked an orange flavored workout drink, but one person who got the orange also said he liked it. He said it was almost like drinking Orange Hi-C

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey just wanted to let you know got the axcell today and it really does taste great. The shirt is awesome too! thanks! I dont know how ill feel yet, but ill probably post soon since im heading out to the gym right now to do my depletion workout.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Hey just wanted to let you know got the axcell today and it really does taste great. The shirt is awesome too! thanks! I dont know how ill feel yet, but ill probably post soon since im heading out to the gym right now to do my depletion workout.
Good stuff! Mine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait to try it. Let me know what you think of the taste.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! Mine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait to try it. Let me know what you think of the taste.

I just said it in my first sentence!!!! lol. I just drank some. Tastes real good!

oh and i had the cherry burst or berry burst flavor. Twas good.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I just said it in my first sentence!!!! lol. I just drank some. Tastes real good!

oh and i had the cherry burst or berry burst flavor. Twas good.
Yeah. Sorry, missed that. Artic berry, I think is what I bought. Give us a post later on anything you noticed in the gym.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Sorry, missed that. Artic berry, I think is what I bought. Give us a post later on anything you noticed in the gym.
Thats the one he has. We have two flavors. Artic Berry and Sparkling Orange Splash.

I can't stop drinking it myself :bruce3:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, glad you like the taste :)

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did my depletion today, and I got to say Im quite impressed.

Let me first start out by saying this is my 8th day working out, I know I know bad news all around, but I ended taking a day off so im trying to push my off day back to saturday. So let me tell you yesterday I probably had one of the worst workouts of my life. I felt horrible, probably because it was my 7th day, and knowing today was my depletion I knew it wasnt going to get better.

Well I started off with 22 minutes of interval running. 1 min walking @ 3.5, 1 min sprinting at 9.0. I started off very rocky, by 7 minutes I didnt feel to hott, but I kept with it and at 18 minutes my last two sprints I was able to knock em out at 10.0. Very impressed, because I really felt like crap and somehow when I started sprinting It just didnt feel like anything. It just felt like I had the energy to do it.

The only thing I did different today other than yesterday was take the axcell. So was it that ? or not? Either way I felt pretty good, rest of the workout was pretty assy for me, im not gonna lie I felt all around bad but I really think in those last few minutes the axcell got me through. Not to sure so its kind of hard to tell because of sooooo may factors working against me today but, further testing will continue!

Let me just finish by saying that axcell tastes miles better than xtend lemon lime. Thats the only bcaa I have to compare it to, but I can easily say that the berry flavor trumps it hands down no contest. A little sour, but I think most bcaa's are like that so its expected.

Ill be taking a day off tomorrow, so maybe in a few days ill post another update. So far so good, it really gave me some extra "umph" when I needed it.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I did my depletion today, and I got to say Im quite impressed.

Let me first start out by saying this is my 8th day working out, I know I know bad news all around, but I ended taking a day off so im trying to push my off day back to saturday. So let me tell you yesterday I probably had one of the worst workouts of my life. I felt horrible, probably because it was my 7th day, and knowing today was my depletion I knew it wasnt going to get better.

Well I started off with 22 minutes of interval running. 1 min walking @ 3.5, 1 min sprinting at 9.0. I started off very rocky, by 7 minutes I didnt feel to hott, but I kept with it and at 18 minutes my last two sprints I was able to knock em out at 10.0. Very impressed, because I really felt like crap and somehow when I started sprinting It just didnt feel like anything. It just felt like I had the energy to do it.

The only thing I did different today other than yesterday was take the axcell. So was it that ? or not? Either way I felt pretty good, rest of the workout was pretty assy for me, im not gonna lie I felt all around bad but I really think in those last few minutes the axcell got me through. Not to sure so its kind of hard to tell because of sooooo may factors working against me today but, further testing will continue!

Let me just finish by saying that axcell tastes miles better than xtend lemon lime. Thats the only bcaa I have to compare it to, but I can easily say that the berry flavor trumps it hands down no contest. A little sour, but I think most bcaa's are like that so its expected.

Ill be taking a day off tomorrow, so maybe in a few days ill post another update. So far so good, it really gave me some extra "umph" when I needed it.
NICE!:biglaugh:

I can't wait to get mine tomorrow.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I drink that stuff because I like it better than my Crystal Light flavor packets. I think it tastes better than kool aid!