T911 Versus DTH

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
LG's Sciences T-911 versus Diesel Test Hardcore.... in terms of test booster, aggressiveness, and every other fun attribute... which do you prefer?

I have t911 on hand, but not DTH. I am interested in it though...

R

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
You could start a poll, and another p*ssing contest like the JP8 vs. Jacked poll. Then we could have a JP8/Jacked poll vs. T911/DTHC poll. Which poll do you like best? Vote now!

Seriously, I'm subbing to this as I'm quite curious/interested in feedback on T911.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DTHC compares to nothing
its bveen tryd and testd over and over and over,
ther ar countless threads comparing DTHC to sum wanabe terst booster
all fail

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
dthc is awesome.......................... I'm not sure about T-911 though................. I believe I've heard some good things about it though. At the same point everyone seems to love DTHC!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly for me they are on about the same level, but 2 completely different products as one is non hormonal and the other is hormonal as androsterone is like ATD or 6 oxo etc.

Both products for me increased aggression with T911 being a bit stronger with the aggression, while DTHC at 3 a day had my libido going stupid high. Strength and pumps were about the same on each product.

T911 will suppress estro more as well so you may look a bit drier because of the lowered estro. Outside of that i beleive they both offer great things on there own and are both solid products.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
which one are you refering to as being hormonal?

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTHC compares to nothing
all fail
Apparently you've never taken T-911.

T-911 is King. That stuff beats the crap out of DTHC. I've taken both. Maybe they would stack well; as mentioned previously, T-911 more resembles ATD or Trione, while DTHC is more herbal.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-911 not only beats DTH in effectiveness (in my opinion), but totally kills it in terms of price. $28 for a bottle of T-911 that lasts 37.5 days at max dosage (3 tabs), or $43 for a bottle of DTH that lasts 20 days at 6 tabs/day.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've not completed an entire T-911 run (yet), but I've ran DTH and DTHC numerous times (with high hopes each time, running as high as 8 caps DTH, and I've tried 8 caps on DTHC), and I didn't notice too much.

I only know that DTH(C) is a quality product from all the positive reviews posted here, but not from my own experiences.

I can't really vote because I've not yet finished my T-911 (only on day 1), but this is my 2 cents on DTH(C). However, I realize my lack of response seems to be the exception, not the norm.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've not completed an entire T-911 run (yet), but I've ran DTH and DTHC numerous times (with high hopes each time, running as high as 8 caps DTH, and I've tried 8 caps on DTHC), and I didn't notice too much.

I only know that DTH(C) is a quality product from all the positive reviews posted here, but not from my own experiences.

I can't really vote because I've not yet finished my T-911 (only on day 1), but this is my 2 cents on DTH(C). However, I realize my lack of response seems to be the exception, not the norm.
So tactful...But yes, I agree. I don't hear too many people other than ourselves saying that DTHC didn't work for them; howevery, I do know that T-911 was AMAZING, and I haven't heard a bad review yet.

O

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed man, side note T-911....cAn it be had in Oz?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could start a poll, and another p*ssing contest like the JP8 vs. Jacked poll. Then we could have a JP8/Jacked poll vs. T911/DTHC poll. Which poll do you like best? Vote now!

Seriously, I'm subbing to this as I'm quite curious/interested in feedback on T911.
if we start a p*ssing contest what are we looking at?

-distance of stream
-volume
-color (neon yellow a la Animal Pak)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if we start a p*ssing contest what are we looking at?

-distance of stream
-volume
-color (neon yellow a la Animal Pak)
Orange Bang color a la Vitamin B Complex pills.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-911 not only beats DTH in effectiveness (in my opinion), but totally kills it in terms of price. $28 for a bottle of T-911 that lasts 37.5 days at max dosage (3 tabs), or $43 for a bottle of DTH that lasts 20 days at 6 tabs/day.
this ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Now you can't ask for a classier response than this^^^^. Volcom is a true class act!

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now you can't ask for a classier response than this^^^^. Volcom is a true class act!

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:
Agreed there... I just think we should be talking about how well these products would work together rather than comparing them...

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
New here. Where do you guys get DTH? Does GNC carry it? Also, with prohormones, do they shut down your natural T like steroids do?

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New here. Where do you guys get DTH? Does GNC carry it? Also, with prohormones, do they shut down your natural T like steroids do?
I'll give you a freebie...

Buy your supps from nutraplanet.com

Neither of these are prohormones. These products RAISE your natural T levels; however, yes, prohormones shut you down just as steroids do. A prohormone is simply an inactive hormone that becomes active once converted by your body.

Now, lets get back on topic... ;)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ive only found t-911 available in the u.s. from gnc... and it was 50 dollars a bottle. Whered you find it for twenty?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
go to the LG Sciences website and put it in am50 in the coupon code box to save a good amount of money & for what its worth i was taking T911 on the last wks of my Havoc pulse and i felt a beast in the gym. Currently using the T911 with 3 DTHC as part of my PCT ( 2nd wk in ) so far, so good...

O

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed there... I just think we should be talking about how well these products would work together rather than comparing them...
But comparing is neccessary. With so many different choices, and varying prices it is essential to compare. Only that it is rare that it is done objectively, and tends to end in abuse. However as flooded as we are with choices comparisons are not only neccessary but inevitable.

B

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DTH vs. T-911 who wins? T-911 HANDS F'N DOWN!! I've used DTH 4 different times and NONE of those experiences even come close to T-911 IMO. T-911 is making me dry out a bit which means more vascularity, my muscles feel denser/harder, I look leaner, my libido is increasing more every day, what else do you want? DTH did NONE of these for me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the pissn match.
sorry to tell you but that will not be the case here, mutual respect and no wild claims will let chuck do his thing and us do ours.

Glad to see so much great T-911 feedback in this thread, glad you guys are loving it guys, the new MMv2 and M1D will be taking a page from T911 with the sublingual dosing.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would maxout stack with t-911
ive heard great things about max out and think the two would stack very nicely, especially as the 25r (and nettle if i remember their formula right) in MO seems to be best used when stacked with an AI.

O

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn it i have to ask twice then! I hate being annoying :D anyone know if T-911 can be bought through Nazi...sorry, Australian customs?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I got it into New Zealand easily. It's a DAMN good product, one of LG's top products IMO. People that use this rave about it, IC is a good example ans is REsolve, who ran a killer log with it. Also as IC mentioned, the price for T911 is insane for the amount of pills you get.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
DTHC compares to nothing
all fail
You just posted glowing reviews of prime..

Prime vs DTHC?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
sorry to tell you but that will not be the case here, mutual respect and no wild claims will let chuck do his thing and us do ours.

Glad to see so much great T-911 feedback in this thread, glad you guys are loving it guys, the new MMv2 and M1D will be taking a page from T911 with the sublingual dosing.
apology accepted. lol

I didnt actually mean pissn match.

I meant real world data, aka consumer feedback........

I have only used DTH.......So i wont comment.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Gifted, I wouldn't compare DTHC with Prime because they are two different products. But I will tell you that I stacked the two and the intensity and aggressiveness in the gym was insane and strength went through the roof. Just my 2cent.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried Prime, but assuming your results would be good, I think a stack of...

T-911
DTHC
PRIME

...would be SIIIIIICK!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried Prime, but assuming your results would be good, I think a stack of...

T-911
DTHC
PRIME

...would be SIIIIIICK!
Man, I was thinking T-911 and prime or DTHC and Prime but all three!! Would like to hear what knowledgable folks have to say about the potential of this.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've not used T-911, so I can't comment. LG has always treated me well as a company, responds quickly to any questions and the products I've used have always been spot on (BC+EAA). I have used DTH and Sunami, and loved the ride. T-911 looks to be good, and I look forward to giving it a go in the near future. The nice thing about both is that they would work well together, as both lend themselves well to stacking with other things.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
With T-9-11, since it is hormonal, is any pct needed?

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
oh ok cool. i'de like to give this one a try and see how it goes and compare it to DTH. sounds like a good product.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
No comment on T911 yet but I concur that I have not felt much with DTHC. I still plan to use DTHC in my future PCT because regardless of which you feel more DTHC grows the boys back fast.

If T911 is similar to 6oxo I wonder if it would be a bad idea to run both during PCT?

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
As 3clipse pointed out, I don't think you can really compare the 2. They are completely different products one being hormonal including yohimbine, and the other being non hormonal.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i have DTHC and sunami at home. after reading this thread i bought the t-911 to stack with them. I will be starting this next week, I'll post back in a month and let u guys know how well this stack worked.

I used DTHC before and had good results as far as libido and muscle fullness/hardness goes.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
go to the LG Sciences website and put it in am50 in the coupon code box to save a good amount of money & for what its worth i was taking T911 on the last wks of my Havoc pulse and i felt a beast in the gym. Currently using the T911 with 3 DTHC as part of my PCT ( 2nd wk in ) so far, so good...
I was about to say, why not both? T911 is next on my list of things to try however. Any LG reps care to let me know how long am50 will work? :cheers:

If T911 is similar to 6oxo I wonder if it would be a bad idea to run both during PCT?
I was semi wondeirng this as well.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I was about to say, why not both? T911 is next on my list of things to try however. Any LG reps care to let me know how long am50 will work? :cheers:

I was semi wondeirng this as well.
AM50 will work for the time being, until the end of this month at least. After that you will be able to get it from e-tailers at a competitive price I'm sure.

C

chaser103

Awards
I've tried both and DTHC hands down. Amazing pump and super charged libido.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Isnt T911 a mix of ATD/yohimbine? Not much on it around.

Its always funny when all the say like LG reps of couse swear by the LG product.

Anyway Im out.....I would compare T911 to Novadex XT, ATD, 6-oxo etc., its not suppose to be an herbal test booster.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Why fight? Why not both?

If they are comparable and you can stack them...well there you have it.