ATD Nutraplanet question

  1. ATD Nutraplanet question


    Anyone have any insight on the benefits of taking this as a stand alone?
    Results/Sides/Dosing?

    Thanks.


  2. Best Anti-Estrogen supp?

    Here is a great place to start

  3. Search knows it all Start at 25mg ED and see how it goes, that may be too strong for some (myself included). It's all individuals.
    •   
       


  4. For solo runs with ATD, there is definitely no reason to go over 25 mgs. People underestimate just how powerful this stuff is. For most people, 25 mgs every other day works great, myself included.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    For solo runs with ATD, there is definitely no reason to go over 25 mgs. People underestimate just how powerful this stuff is. For most people, 25 mgs every other day works great, myself included.
    wow this thread just saved me a whole load of pain! I ran Novedex XT at 2 tabs a day with some health store nettle (not standarised) and got great results.

    So i thought id repeat with generic ATD and divanex. Novedex's active comounds are listed at 60mg...

    So there i am thinking "ok, i'll nail 2 or 3 ATD caps (25mg) daily...that should be roughly equal to 2 Novedex XT".

    Then I read all of the above and checked out the ingredients again, Novedex XT is 60mg but not ALL of it is ATD! DOH! 75mg ATD would have been waaay too much!

    Anyone have a clue how much actual ATD is in 2 caps Novedex and how that would compare to the NP 25mg ATD caps? I'm 5'6 185.

    Thanks

  6. Novedex is proprietary AFAIK, so can't help you there. But 1/day of ATD is all you're going to need; stack it with Divanex and you're in for a nice duo. (Divanex stacks well with any AI)

  7. Make sure you're taking ATD with fats! People seem to forget about this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NXG Super View Post
    wow this thread just saved me a whole load of pain! I ran Novedex XT at 2 tabs a day with some health store nettle (not standarised) and got great results.

    So i thought id repeat with generic ATD and divanex. Novedex's active comounds are listed at 60mg...

    So there i am thinking "ok, i'll nail 2 or 3 ATD caps (25mg) daily...that should be roughly equal to 2 Novedex XT".

    Then I read all of the above and checked out the ingredients again, Novedex XT is 60mg but not ALL of it is ATD! DOH! 75mg ATD would have been waaay too much!

    Anyone have a clue how much actual ATD is in 2 caps Novedex and how that would compare to the NP 25mg ATD caps? I'm 5'6 185.

    Thanks
    yeah, your libido would be in the crapper if you ran ATD at 75mg...joints would prob hurt too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Make sure you're taking ATD with fats! People seem to forget about this.
    Great point. Take it with at least 10 grams of fat. I personally use EFA's like fish oil, Olive oil.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got a question for Nutraplanet
    By mysterio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:05 PM
  2. question about nutraplanet
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 08:01 PM
  3. Quick question about Nutraplanet
    By jp17815 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 02:34 PM
  4. NutraPlanet, question?!?!?!
    By AM07 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Log in
Log in