Super drol help

zodrow84

Awards
I just got my superdrol and my liver protection along with my stuff for my pct i was wondering when you take the liver protection is it after the superdrol cycle during my pct?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
first off, you might want to try posting this in the anabolic section. Second the search function is a very useful tool. Lastly, are you aware superdrol is a very toxic, harsh steriod that can have serious adverse side effects? from the sounds of it you have not done much research and might want to look into it a bit more extensively and maybe use a milder PH. Although, I by no means have taken or will take a PH but i am still well versed on the subject as should you.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I just got my superdrol and my liver protection along with my stuff for my pct i was wondering when you take the liver protection is it after the superdrol cycle during my pct?
O jeez...

zodrow84

Awards
i did do the reasearch i dint feel like typing all that **** in hear i was JW when to take it i couldent fiind it on all the other forums.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
I also just realized that your 5'9" 158 pounds, how old are you?. you still have alot of natural potential and can add a good amount of muscle/weight just by utilizing a good diet (increased calories), 8 hours sleep, workout regime, and additional natural supplements. I understand the need to get results right now, but this simply is not the way to go at the given time. I am in no way making fun or flaming you but i think there are other options you have to consider first.

zodrow84

Awards
im 18 im up to my limit im not growing any more i can lift a lot for my weight

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
That's fantastic, but your 18 dude, you clearly have not done research otherwise you would be able to answer all of your own questions and you would know not to take this product until your older if at all. what's your diet like? what's your workout schedule? stats?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to answer your question directly, you should take liver support starting 2 weeks before your cycle and run it through PCT.

I will agree with Sumbum, SD is a very potent steroid and has potential for many sides and complications.

if you're stats are as stated then you have a ways to go before you're ready for PH/PS's. start eating more and train hard!

check out Drive/RPM, be sure that you're taking creatine, and get those calories up...you'll start gaining!

Also, remember SD is a steroid and is not a supplement...keep discussions regarding anabolics in the steroids section!

if you're under 21 then it's against forum rules for you to discuss steroids period!

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Ya buddy keep working out and eating! If you feel like you arent gaining do some research into new work outs to shock your body. Your 18 your body is an anabolic machine!! Increase your protein intake change your work out and you may want to stick with non hormonal "supplements", for a while.
If you decide to ignore our advice do some research on SERMs.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what are your lifts? 5'9 160 or whatever sounds like a dieting issue. Check that out, not designers. I am around 5'7 and almost at 180 and gains still come when I eat enough. so try and get around 5000-7000 calories, 350G protein, 400-600G carbs, and 75G fats... then come talk to me in a month. If you haven't gained any weight I will help you out.

if you have any questions in regards to the RPM/Drive stack listed above hit me up. I'm not encouraging the use of Ds, but if you do go that route and void everyone's advice there are other options safer with quality gains.

AthleticJock

Awards
Superdrol is a medocre ProHormone that will only give you temporary gains. After a 3 month cycle on Suprdrol NG, my hormones took 6 months to recover and I had no gains during that 6 months. Buy some Scivation Extend, a good Creatine, and stay consistent. Supplementing with Xtend, a good Creatine Esther pill or powder, and load up pre workout will give you better results than SuperDrol NG

AthleticJock

Awards
Take Prime by USP Labs instead. Much better than SuperDrol and clean.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is a medocre ProHormone that will only give you temporary gains. After a 3 month cycle on Suprdrol NG, my hormones took 6 months to recover and I had no gains during that 6 months. Buy some Scivation Extend, a good Creatine, and stay consistent. Supplementing with Xtend, a good Creatine Esther pill or powder, and load up pre workout will give you better results than SuperDrol NG
Not NG bro, he's talking about the real superdrol. Ng is just dhea or some bullsh*t.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
i agree 2 weeks of milk thistle or what ever liver protection then also you might wana pick up some, celery Seed, policosanol, and saw palmetto.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
You're 18 and you want to run a steroid... come on bud, you have more natural potential. Wait until you're 21.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
If in 3 months you do not make any gains supplements or not then your food is probably off.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
personally, just to be safe cause you can never be too safe, i take liver support during my cycle and post cycle. Superdrol is very toxic so taking that into consideration, I would take it throughout the whole cycle

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I don't get a chance to post often, but I have to post up on this.
I know you're tired of no gains/slow gains, but the fellas here are really trying to help.

Honestly, from a hormone standpoint, you're already 'ON' just because of your age. At 18 your test levels are very high. Don't screw up your hormonal cascade by throwing something else in there. I promise you can still gain...you just need a better plan of attack meal wise. Trust everyone here. It makes ALL the difference.

Personally, I was, at one time, 168....but have been as high as 194 naturally (207 with some help). Relax and Enjoy the experience of lifting and striving for that goal.

Shoot me a pm on what your daily food intake looks like...or at least get help in the diet section. (If your diet isn't on, the SD won't help...or gains will be at the very most sub par.)

Best to you my friend

-2z-

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
your out of your mind dude. im 21 years old, 5'7" and 160lbs. I started out at 125 lbs. i did all this in 3 1/2 months. At our young age our natural testosterone level are so damn high we build muscle so freaking fast. my guess is that you dont know how to eat right or even workout out ever single muscle in your body. I used to only do bench press, curls and situps. Now im doing like over 30 different types of excersizes. Trust me dude im young to and i wanted to mess with that stuff but we dont need it. TRUST!!!!!!

LIFT BABY!:dl:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
as a 21 year old male. i am naturally on steroids, about 300nl is my magic number. i wonder how much it is when im on the diesel test hardcore.

bigguns51

Awards
No one under 21 needsw to run a cycle,if they want to screw there body up,go right ahead.