six pack stack a lack

mw525

mw525

Awards
whats the lowest amount of complex carbs you can eat during an anabolic pump meal and does anyone have any experience with recreate anabolic pump while cutting???

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can even use AP without carbs to increase fat-utliization as per Mulletsoldier's fasted training cardio protocol. But I'd say try and eat 30g. complex carbs ideally, but any amount works. Lots of people have used recreate & AP while cutting successfully. Check out USPLabs subforum , or search, for more opinions.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Any one know have a link to this" Mulletsoldier's fasted training cardio protocol" I'm interested?

mw525

mw525

Awards
what about no carbs with dcp recreate ap jacked and dark matter for the daily carb intake????

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main gist of it is to take AP on an empty stomach before fasted resistance training.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO NOT take Anabolic-Pump without eating carbohydrate within 30 minutes [at the latest] unless you are following Mulletsoldiers 'Fasted Training Protocol' to a "T". This protocol is located in the Six-Pack Stack Support Sack thread in the USPlabs subforum.

Generally, we recommend taking 40-60g of complex carbohydrate 15 minutes after Anabolic-Pump consumption.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DO NOT take Anabolic-Pump without eating carbohydrate within 30 minutes [at the latest] unless you are following Mulletsoldiers 'Fasted Training Protocol' to a "T". This protocol is located in the Six-Pack Stack Support Sack thread in the USPlabs subforum.

Generally, we recommend taking 40-60g of complex carbohydrate 15 minutes after Anabolic-Pump consumption.
Man, it doesn't have to be THAT strict. They're guidelines.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, it doesn't have to be THAT strict. They're guidelines.
I agree, however, the last thing we need is someone to take AP, not eat, then complain it made them 'not feel right'. My intentions with that post were to aim the average user in the right direction.