Max Dose of Raspberry Ketones

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What is the highest possible dose, as far as diminishing returns go. Also, will this provide much of a noticeable difference as far as fat loss is concerned?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
400-500mg is the highest dose you are going to want to go - dependinding on the state of your stomach and esophagus.

higher dosage can cause irritation, for sure.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
400-500mg is the highest dose you are going to want to go - dependinding on the state of your stomach and esophagus.

Alrighty, thanks D.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gone up to a gram a day but honestly don't suggest it as the results didn't get any better than around 500.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
how do u measure 100mg?

i know 1/4teaspoon is 800mg

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

I am at 2000mg ed using RK-500 and having no issues

it is a hard product to judge if it is really working

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So to be sure, people did notice leaning with this stuff? I've seen other threads where people talk about waming, but it's hard to tell if anyone lost weight.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to be sure, people did notice leaning with this stuff? I've seen other threads where people talk about waming, but it's hard to tell if anyone lost weight.
warming is the sensatin of body temperature rise....which requires energy.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Do people generally agree that going above 400-500mg is throwing money away as far as results are concerned?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, this stuff has been around for a while now. How do people feel about long term results?

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Syn-30/ TTA-500/ RK-125 for about a month now. I don't really see a difference yet as far as leaning nothing significant anyway. I have been extremely warm lately, I've been complaining about my AC unit in my apt. not working properly. I'm guessing that's because of the RK-125 side effects of warming. Well, at least now I know. I'm not giving up on them yet and I'll see them through for at least 8 weeks. From my experience with Usplabs Bolic supplements like this work very slowly and don't start showing significant leaning until about 8 weeks or so.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
How long dose the warm feeling last after a dose?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i use about 450mg RK per day and 2000mg TTA perday with other things,

your going to feel slightly warm,

i dont take high doses of ANYTHING at once, i drink it throughout the day, so its a continuous effect, no stomach pains no burning in the es****us.

however with the TTA 500 have you noticed water retention?

i went from 2 caps for a week to 4 caps and im thinking about dosing back down to 2 caps a day not sure if thatll blunt the effects of it though

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I really havn't noticed TTA getting to many good reviews. Most people do seem to agree that RK is atleast doing something.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I really havn't noticed TTA getting to many good reviews. Most people do seem to agree that RK is atleast doing something.
Supposedly the TTA dosed by itself is not as effective because some fat may be redeposited - I read this in the DCP write-up. The Salvia Miltiorrhiza helps prevent this redeposit of fat.

In general I think it all depends on calorie depletion. However, there are some TTA studies in humans and/or animals indicating fat loss with TTA and without exercise is possible (gasp!):
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11971945
http://www.jlr.org/cgi/reprint/43/5/742.pdf

Sorry guys, after 30 minutes of looking for the TTA study on humans related to weight loss I'm unable to find it again... ugh, still have 9+ pages of google results to go through but I have to get ready for work.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA is not one of those things you are going to "feel".

I agree with stacking TTA with SM, both can be had for very cheap at nutra too, SM is actually on sale right now.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are out of stock. There are other really good dgat inhibitors that can replace the salvia. And only 1 ingredient that can replace TTA that has the same activity without increasing the redeposition chance

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
For those who might have skin problems, when you take RK and sweat more, have you noticed it affect your complexion positively or negetively?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
They are out of stock. There are other really good dgat inhibitors that can replace the salvia. And only 1 ingredient that can replace TTA that has the same activity without increasing the redeposition chance
Interesting, what can I get to replace the salvia to go with TTA?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
i use about 450mg RK per day and 2000mg TTA perday with other things,

your going to feel slightly warm,

i dont take high doses of ANYTHING at once, i drink it throughout the day, so its a continuous effect, no stomach pains no burning in the es****us.

however with the TTA 500 have you noticed water retention?

i went from 2 caps for a week to 4 caps and im thinking about dosing back down to 2 caps a day not sure if thatll blunt the effects of it though
He brings up an interesting point. Does anyone have any methods for absorbing the maximum amount of RK while avoiding irritation?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Corosolic acid and hopus lupulus are dgat inhibitors as well. The other one gotta keep to myself until I source it sorry

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that RK can actually block absorption of fat in the small intestine. Is this true? I've only heard it one place, and I am pretty sure that they were trying to sell a product.