DCP on a recom?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im gonna start recomping before my cut and have some bulk stuff (pretty much DCP).

How is DCP for a recomp? Is it even worth it or should i save it for my straight up cut?

Thanks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love DCP on a recomp. Its great at around maintenance or even just above. I would def recommend it for either way really.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love DCP on a recomp. Its great at around maintenance or even just above. I would def recommend it for either way really.
ok thanks. should it be dosed any different on a recomp?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk i just dosed 3 caps 3 times a day..

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
DCP is wicked effective on a recomp!

I dosed like this:

2 pills (15-30min) Morning before meal
2 pills (15-30min) Mid-day before meal
3 pills (30min) before the gym (7pm Lift)
1-2 pills before bed (Play with this dose due to the fact that you may get night sweats)

Total = 8-9 pills a day was effective for me.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP is wicked effective on a recomp!

I dosed like this:

2 pills (15-30min) Morning before meal
2 pills (15-30min) Mid-day before meal
3 pills (30min) before the gym (7pm Lift)
1-2 pills before bed (Play with this dose due to the fact that you may get night sweats)

Total = 8-9 pills a day was effective for me.
Looks good man. I only have 500mg TTA pills (capped my own SM) so how would u dose it with only that option?

Also this might be really dumb but I am taking this week off, then gonna recomp for 2 weeks then i start a 5 week cut. What would happen if i started taking TTA this week (my week off) because i am still going to be eating good and doing cardio, just no lifting, or would that just be a waste?

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. I only have 500mg TTA pills (capped my own SM) so how would u dose it with only that option?

Also this might be really dumb but I am taking this week off, then gonna recomp for 2 weeks then i start a 5 week cut. What would happen if i started taking TTA this week (my week off) because i am still going to be eating good and doing cardio, just no lifting, or would that just be a waste?

Not really sure how that might work, as DCP only has 250mg of TTA per 2 caps. So for every one cap that you take it is like taking 4 DCPs in regards to just the TTA.

I don't see any reason why you can't take it on the "off" days seeing as though you will be doing cadio. I don't think the effects of the TTA are deminished after long periods, as I seem to remember hearing Dsade say that he has taken DCP for stretchs as long as 8 months with no adverse sides and still reaping benefits. However your dosing is a little higher and TTA alone will probably not get the same effects as DCP. I would imagine that RPN put alot of thought into the dosing of all of the ingredients in DCP.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really sure how that might work, as DCP only has 250mg of TTA per 2 caps. So for every one cap that you take it is like taking 4 DCPs in regards to just the TTA.

I don't see any reason why you can't take it on the "off" days seeing as though you will be doing cadio. I don't think the effects of the TTA are deminished after long periods, as I seem to remember hearing Dsade say that he has taken DCP for stretchs as long as 8 months with no adverse sides and still reaping benefits. However your dosing is a little higher and TTA alone will probably not get the same effects as DCP. I would imagine that RPN put alot of thought into the dosing of all of the ingredients in DCP.
I have no doubt that DCP is much better than my two ingredient substitute, but I didnt want to shell out too much money and i got my stuff for 1/2 the price and got 2x more.

I am going to start out with 1g a day of TTA, how should i dose it? At what times do ppl suggest? THanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no doubt that DCP is much better than my two ingredient substitute, but I didnt want to shell out too much money and i got my stuff for 1/2 the price and got 2x more.

I am going to start out with 1g a day of TTA, how should i dose it? At what times do ppl suggest? THanks
pre-cardio and pre-bed. Then one of the SM first thing in the morning, and one before your largest meal of the day.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
pre-cardio and pre-bed. Then one of the SM first thing in the morning, and one before your largest meal of the day.
Yeah I agree with this, considering your dropping 500mg per cap.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thanks man. so i should be taking the SM separate from the TTA??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the two aren't necessarily 100% related. the SM is there to avoid excess fatty acids in bloodstream from being redeposited. So first thing on waking is when fatty acids are normally highest as thats what your body liberates overnite while you are sleeping for energy. So avoiding them being redeposited is handy. And likely with your biggest meal you are taking in a bit of fats, which will get broken down into fatty acids. You could take it together with the TTA if you do fasted cardio mornings.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more question EJ, what about on non workout days?

THanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id dose the sm the same way, the tta prebed and before the highest fat content meal i thiink

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id dose the sm the same way, the tta prebed and before the highest fat content meal i thiink

SOrry i ment the TTA. so still pre bed but when should i take the 1st dose?

also i workout at around 8 or 9 PM and go to bed at 12
should i still be dosing the TTA pre workout/pre bed?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SOrry i ment the TTA. so still pre bed but when should i take the 1st dose?

also i workout at around 8 or 9 PM and go to bed at 12
should i still be dosing the TTA pre workout/pre bed?
bump for this question

thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah no, not that close together. I'd go with before the highest fat meal, or before a meal around 8 hrs earlier than the bedtime dose

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm how do you judge whether you should up the dosage? Its not a supp you can "feel" per se so idk how to judge it.

Im thinking of going up to 1.5g TTA and see if i cramp at all

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, theres not a lot of feel to it
so do u think i can up the dose and just keep it there unless i start cramping real bad?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking Leviathan and DCP 3x a day, and REDuction at night before bed. I also take 25-30 grams fishoil a day (5 grams every meal)

I've dropped 8 lbs in 2 weeks without cardio and feel more pumped.

I can even say I don't think I've cut calories much...in fact one "meal" is the massmonster shake which is about 700 calories itself. Other than that, my diet is just "clean".

So DCP on recomp, hell yeah.