What is the best supplement to promote aggression?

TCAthlete

Awards
What I used to love about 1-AD when it was legal even more than the mass/strength gains was the sense of power it gave me. I know some people
think of aggression as a negative side effect but that's exactly what I want. The irritability that sometimes goes along with that I believe I can manage.

However, it seems today there is hardly a supplement I can find that gives me any significant boost in aggression or that alpha male attitude that I like. I used Diesel Test Hardcore recently and I found it to be actually less effective than the old version (at least for me).

I'm really looking for a legal supplement that will do well in promoting aggression. Whatever else it may do or not do is secondary to that. Any suggestions? Thanks.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I had great results with bam/be stack. Also white flood ore workout should do the trick.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
bam/jw stack.....wf before workout

If your looking for that crazy aggression, tren is your friend. Although It's not a supplement, and you'll most likely go into an insane rage frenzy.

I had someone who got really irritated and he ripped his car door off with his bare hands and smashed up his labtop.

:lmao:

*I am not condoning the use of tren, the cow steroid. Im just saying you might be careful what you wish for* :fingersx:

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I've taken

drive/rpm

bam/jw/proan/restore

hyperdrol/massfx/retain

deiseltest/r4w

whiteflood/green mag

my most aggresive bam/jw

my favorite overall drive/rpm..

TCAthlete

Awards
I've taken

drive/rpm

bam/jw/proan/restore

hyperdrol/massfx/retain

deiseltest/r4w

whiteflood/green mag

my most aggresive bam/jw

my favorite overall drive/rpm..

Is it the BAM or the JW that gives you the aggression? I'm trying to figure which product it is and why it would have that effect.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious answer, caffeine and ephedrine always help me bring out my inner psychopath.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Mucuna pruriens, Tyrosine, and some caffeine do that to me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ejg700

ejg700

Awards
Put Stefy songs on your MP3 player, on repeat. After 5-10 minutes, you should be ready to toss the squat rack across the gym! 400mgs lj100, 2 grams icariin 50% 2 grams l-tyrosine, should have almost as strong of an effect as well.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore + Sunami = There is no equal rage intensifier :bandit:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dth-for non hormonal. mmv2-for hormonal. i wonder how crazy a dth/mmv2 stack would make a normally sane person?:redeemerwhore:

TCAthlete

Awards
dth-for non hormonal. mmv2-for hormonal. i wonder how crazy a dth/mmv2 stack would make a normally sane person?:redeemerwhore:

What is the full name of MMV2? I'm not sure whether or not I am familiar with that product. Thanks.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Epistane has me cursing at cars that get within a mile of me. So much fun.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok I know what that is. How much different is Methyl Masterdrol Version 2 as opposed to Liquid Masterdrol?
i think the delivery system is only difference???? one is liquid/one is cap.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look, there's a difference between rage and aggression. RPM doesn't make me pissy, it makes me positively aggressive. I don't enjoy being pissy. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look, there's a difference between rage and aggression. RPM doesn't make me pissy, it makes me positively aggressive. I don't enjoy being pissy. ;)
hehe-are you on rpm now?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i liked RPM...........i didnt like havoc (epi clone) as it cost me a door.....i got angry about some really stupid thing a smashed a hole in my bedroom door...:(

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
i liked RPM...........i didnt like havoc (epi clone) as it cost me a door.....i got angry about some really stupid thing a smashed a hole in my bedroom door...:(
lol :lmao:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im serious, it was complete bullsh*t!
i really want to try DTH for aggression...every one that has used it says its great.....

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
i really want to try DTH for aggression...every one that has used it says its great.....
I beleive you. I get worked up over some funny stuff I've noticed lately, but I always keep it cool around others no problem. Got to find the stuff that won't break when you hit it lol. I throw papers to pay for school and I'll take a paper and just punt it as hard as I can. If there's nothing to properly hit, I just use my vocals haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
make sure you buy metal doors.:lmao:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Ok I know what that is. How much different is Methyl Masterdrol Version 2 as opposed to Liquid Masterdrol?
Liquid Masterdrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 8 mL (1 spoon equals 4 mL)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Prohormone Complex 300mg
Epihyroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester
Yohimbine HCL

Methyl Masterdrol V2 Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 cap
Serving Per Container 90
Prohormone
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 100mg
Metabolism Complex (Patend Pending) 105mg
Caprylic Acid (from Sodium Caprylate)
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Yohimbe (Stadardized for 99% Yohimbine)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I dont need a supplement to get extremely pissed off, all I need to do is talk to my girlfriend when shes having one of her daily mood swings

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Liquid Masterdrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 8 mL (1 spoon equals 4 mL)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Prohormone Complex 300mg
Epihyroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester
Yohimbine HCL

Methyl Masterdrol V2 Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 cap
Serving Per Container 90
Prohormone
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 100mg
Metabolism Complex (Patend Pending) 105mg
Caprylic Acid (from Sodium Caprylate)
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Yohimbe (Stadardized for 99% Yohimbine)
ok, i looked it up. it is the same active, just wrote differently. the only difference is 1 is liquid/1 is a cap.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
ok, i looked it up. it is the same active, just wrote differently. the only difference is 1 is liquid/1 is a cap.
Correct, I just posted up the ingredients for both due to the "metabo complex" in the mmv2 and it's not listed in the ingredients for Liquid Masterdrol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Correct, I just posted up the ingredients for both due to the "metabo complex" in the mmv2 and it's not listed in the ingredients for Liquid Masterdrol
the delivery system must be much better with the capped 'mmv2' version. although ive never used the liquid, the reviews for mmv2 are much better.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
the delivery system must be much better with the capped 'mmv2' version. although ive never used the liquid, the reviews for mmv2 are much better.
I agree bro. I too have never used Liquid Masterdrol, but I have used the capped MMV2 and LOVED it! For some reason the reviews for the liquid are not as good, weird. On a side note, T-911 kicks azz!!! I'd say try that for some aggression, but it makes you feel too damn good to get pissed off, lol.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no, you little prick, I'm like this naturally. :mad:

better? :D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, let's see, best supplement for aggression. I got one!! It's cheap and free, and your more than guaranteed to get as much if not more than you can handle. Here it comes: STUPID PEOPLE!! Everyone knows what I'm talkin' about here. From the toughguy with car muscle who just cut ya off, to the person your sure is a 5 year old owning your butt in an online game and letting you know it. If that weren't enough, I recommend DTH, for those that don't think too much rage is enough.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, let's see, best supplement for aggression. I got one!! It's cheap and free, and your more than guaranteed to get as much if not more than you can handle. Here it comes: STUPID PEOPLE!! Everyone knows what I'm talkin' about here. From the toughguy with car muscle who just cut ya off, to the person your sure is a 5 year old owning your butt in an online game and letting you know it. If that weren't enough, I recommend DTH, for those that don't think too much rage is enough.
The problem with that is everyone thinks everyone else is stupid. Then you have the smart people who have no common sense. It's not good to be too smart either ;)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
liquid13, its funny some of the stuff that pisses me off, i actually think i hit my door cuz i was angry about my computer freezing lol

and yeah metal doors would just cost me another hospital visit lol.....they people in the ER have my name down lol, i always go in for xrays because my hands always messed up.....but anyways, i might give MMV2 a try......whats recommended for PCT?? is PCT even needed as its just DHEA........what about t-911 for PCT??

im thinkin of a cool stack.....MMv2 with t-911 and maybe 2nd gear as PCT........? im not good at making stacks but i think i might be onto something here....

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
no **** about stupid people... i worked for sprint and att as a retail sales rep the last almost 4 years.... i wanted to punch on average 10-20 people a day

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to punch on average 10-20 people a day
and those were just the people that work at Sprint!! I would LOVE to get any of those a$$clowns I talked to at Sprint in a cage!! Don't get me wrong, all the sales reps who sold me Sprint were awesome, in fact, the entire staff quit at a place in support of me. I have never dealt with a worse company in my entire life. Period. You name it, that's the kinda treatment I got from Corporate Sprint. Yeah, I got the "Simply Everything" plan alright. I feel for ya bud!!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
and those were just the people that work at Sprint!! I would LOVE to get any of those a$$clowns I talked to at Sprint in a cage!! Don't get me wrong, all the sales reps who sold me Sprint were awesome, in fact, the entire staff quit at a place in support of me. I have never dealt with a worse company in my entire life. Period. You name it, that's the kinda treatment I got from Corporate Sprint. Yeah, I got the "Simply Everything" plan alright. I feel for ya bud!!
HAHAHA Yeah our store was that way, all the reps actually cared and we had alot of people who would come in and be like "i hate sprint but you guys keep me coming back" LOL

There was several customer services reps I'd like to mash each day but mostly it was certain customers... the ones that came in 2-3 days for no reason hahaha, and the ones that would come in and be like "YOU SHUT MY PHONE OFF!" lol I always wanted to be like "Yes sir you are correct, I was bored today so I was picking numbers at random and hitting suspend!" Hahah

Oh and the ones who came in and were *******s as soon as they walked in the door... its like dude im a laid back kinda guy and i get along with people easily... if you would have come in the door and were cool as hell with me I probably would have done my best to hook you up, but now that youre and ******* im gonna make sure to do as little as possible for you... hahaa ok the rant is over!