Best Supplement To Stack With X FACTOR???

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
hey everyone, im bulking right now, 5'11 235 and im currently using xfactor, im doing 50 days of xfactor and i hear the arachidonic acid kicks in after the first 25 days, so for the last 25 days when im starting to see effects of x factor id like to stack it with something else...any suggestions?? someone suggested prime to me, but it is also suggested to take 9 instead of 6 a day and i dont feel like spending the cash on 2 bottles because im a student and its pricey. any help would be great...thank u

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ive personally always liked running aa longer than 50 days...i usually run it for 65 days at around 1.25-1.5 grams...my 2 favorite supplements to stack with aa is forskolin and tta...but those are more for recomp...maybe some max-out with ur aa...so u can run them both for 60 days...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my 2 favorite supplements to stack with aa is forskolin and tta...but those are more for recomp...
Those two are nice for recomp and i especially liked DCP w/X-factor...but one of the beauties of X-factor is you don't need to stack it with anything to get great results...it delivers on its own

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Those two are nice for recomp and i especially liked DCP w/X-factor...but one of the beauties of X-factor is you don't need to stack it with anything to get great results...it delivers on its own
yeah they provide great synergy...the only reason why i recommended maxout was because the benefit of additional AA with the other goodies to provide super wicked pumps with more strength...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah they provide great synergy...the only reason why i recommended maxout was because the benefit of additional AA with the other goodies to provide super wicked pumps with more strength...
Ya maxout definitely looks interesting to me...im just sticking with pretty basic approach lately but it looks solid and i really like the additions PLUS a great price.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Just keep in mind that MO has less Ara than X Factor.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Yes i know that...which is why i recommended to stack the two...which would probably equel 1.25-1.5 grams of aa per day...

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Yes i know that...which is why i recommended to stack the two...which would probably equel 1.25-1.5 grams of aa per day...
This would depend on how many X Factor you ran along with it...but you're correct. Stacking the two would be a good idea.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
prime might also help with the soreness, I'm at day 28 now and holy crap i feel like i lifted for the first time in years yesterday.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
X-Factor and Drive

:thumbsup:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
X-Factor and Drive

:thumbsup:
^^ very nice stack. But x-factor and mass fx. X-factor and DTHC. X-factor and igf-2 or powerfull. There are so many combinations, i guess its more goal dependent.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found it more beneficial to stack something with it during the build up phase when nothing else was going on, and let it just be itself at the end. I also got to the habit of running 3 bottles for 5 caps a day (1250mg) for 60 days, as that seemed the best overall cycles. It would kick in sometime during the 3rd week that way, and felt more effective. 6+ caps didn't seem to kick in noticeably faster or provide noticeably better results.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No votes for mega dosing fish oil? :lol:

On the more serious side, what about something like SuperCissus or Osteo-Sport? I only bring those up because I'm a sucker for joint health and I would probably need something if I weren't taking as much fish oil as normal.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No votes for mega dosing fish oil? :lol:

On the more serious side, what about something like SuperCissus or Osteo-Sport? I only bring those up because I'm a sucker for joint health and I would probably need something if I weren't taking as much fish oil as normal.
I feel you on that, I really want to try AA but I'd hate to drop everything else I'm taking. I'm thinking of stacking it with Drive and dcp if I do take the product.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i heard soreness on xfactor is a major bitch

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i heard soreness on xfactor is a major bitch
yea it hurts so good unless your on a program thats same muscle groups twice per week lol. did legs monday, had track tuesday and wednesday, and my legs were so sore i couldnt run friday lol.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
X-Factor is like Anabolic Pump and DCP... You can pretty much stack it with anything and get the great results you're looking for.

Hotrodjrd

Awards
I used X-Factor (6 pills a day), Green Buldge (7 pills a day), and Up Your mass (2 shakes a day). I never experienced any of the soreness, in fact it was difficult not to overtrain as I would get tired during workout but then would work out the same muscle groups 3 times per week and was in the gym 6 days a week. I started at 188lbs, and just finished my 50 day cycle. I now weigh 205lbs and can bench press 215lbs. I've never worked out seriouslly until now so my initial bench max was only 120lbs. I maxed out once a week and gained at least 10-15 pounds a week to my max on this stuff.

munique

Awards
Stacking it with fish-oils and cissus products would be counter productive.
same goes for divanil products to a certain extent.
dcp and x-factor would be ideal.