Top Supplement Companies

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.83%

Top Supplement Companies

I would really like to know, which in your opinion are the very best supplement companies out there. I am interested solely on the quality of the supplements (mostly those, who base their product on REAL research), even though they may be more expensive.

Thanx for the feed-back

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.27%

UspLABS...Gotta love their products!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

USPlabs for sure. they dont sell any BS
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.85%

Most of the companies we have on this board are exceptional. Each has their own style of products and bring something unique to the market place. Then we have Nutraplanet to bring them all together. I couldn't really pick just one wouldn't be fair.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.16%

Primordia Performance leading the supplement market to the next level
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.72%

Universal. These guys have been around for a long time so that should say something, plus their supplements work and all the representatives tell it like it is. Nearly all my supps come from Universal/Animal.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.67%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Most of the companies we have on this board are exceptional. Each has their own style of products and bring something unique to the market place. Then we have Nutraplanet to bring them all together. I couldn't really pick just one wouldn't be fair.
    I agree. I wouldn't be afraid to give any company on the board an honest shot. And I have already. You won't be disappointed. Most supps here are not out of reach price-wise, either. This is Nutra Planet, not GNC.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.05%

Controlled Labs is a solid company, with a great line of effective products, I have yet to try a controlled labs product that I wasnt pleased with
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%

There are plenty of good supplement companies, and I've tried a lot of quality products. Currently, my 2 favorites are USP Labs, and MHP.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Over $3 Billion in sales speaks for itself.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.4%

Primordial performance, Usp labs, Anabolic Extreme, Get diesel, Applied Nutriceuticals, Lg Sciences. Hands down the best, and most innovative.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Nutraplanet and Bulk Nutrition for me.

I very rarely use other company's products.

BP
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.39%

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Primordia Performance leading the supplement market to the next level
    X2.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

I love how everyone is so big (or at least they say they are) on a clean, healthy diet, but they slack off when it comes to clean, potent supplements.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

anabolic innovations is my fav
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

MST all of the way...
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.48%

If I had to pick one, although I don't use a ton of their products, I think it would be Ergopharm. Most of their products use proven ingredients, yet they have released new and innovative products as well. Ergo isn't a slave to the marketing hype or "kitchen sink" formulas used by so many other companies.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    If I had to pick one, although I don't use a ton of their products, I think it would be Ergopharm. Most of their products use proven ingredients, yet they have released new and innovative products as well. Ergo isn't a slave to the marketing hype or "kitchen sink" formulas used by so many other companies.
    Applied Nutriceuticals, MST, Primordial performance
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Primordial Performance so far is the one where their products do what they say they do. No false advertizing.
  20. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan4110 View Post
    Universal. These guys have been around for a long time so that should say something, plus their supplements work and all the representatives tell it like it is. Nearly all my supps come from Universal/Animal.
    Thanks brother. Universal has been around since 1977. Precious few companies have been here longer. They've seen many companies come and go. You can say that Universal has a very long term approach when it comes to supps.

Corporate offers an unparalleled guarantee on all the supps they sell and stand behind them with full customer service support online (reps) and through the toll-free number where you can talk to a real bodybuilder (800-872-0101). When you purchase a supp from Corporate, you are gettin' much more than a supp. You get help, advice and useful info.

All products are manufactured by Universal Nutrition. Again, few companies can make this claim. Universal Nutrition does not rely on "contract manufacturers" to make products for them. This means accountability. If there's a problem, Corporate can't blame anyone but themselves. This is a big motivator. Corporate makes their supps in a GMP facility too. Quality is key.

Along with quality is the notion of value. You should be able to trust that what you get works and is priced right. With Corporate, you get that.

With Universal or Animal, you ain't gonna get flashy supps or hyped ads. No claims about what the supps are gonna do... No gimmicks. The company ain't fly-by-night. Truth is, they typically don't even advertise products. Corporate prefers to stand on the testimonials of people who have used their products. If you make a solid product and stand behind it and the consumers who buy them, you will get repeat business. Corporate's entire approach is to treat the customer with respect and to be honest and to have respect for individuals. I believe this is doin' business the old fashioned way--gettin' a customer one at a time, earning his trust and respect, and doing right by him.

Here and elsewhere, I'd like to believe that the reps have behaved accordingly.
  21. rcrott1

I have to agree with sportsfan. I have yet to find a company, supplement or not, that is as generous, real, down to earth, and customer service oriented as Universal is.

I have been using Animal Pak for 8+ years, have had minimal issues with any products from the company, and any that were had and expressed, were resolved on their end immediately and at no cost to me. I have learned a great deal from the people at Universal, and can call all of them friends and family. Keep it up guys!
  22. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%

Quote Originally Posted by rcrott1 View Post
    I have to agree with sportsfan. I have yet to find a company, supplement or not, that is as generous, real, down to earth, and customer service oriented as Universal is.

I have been using Animal Pak for 8+ years, have had minimal issues with any products from the company, and any that were had and expressed, were resolved on their end immediately and at no cost to me. I have learned a great deal from the people at Universal, and can call all of them friends and family. Keep it up guys!
    Thanks brother... I'd like to think what you said is true--that Corporate treats their customers like family.
  23. rcrott1

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Thanks brother... I'd like to think what you said is true--that Corporate treats their customers like family.
    It is I who should thank YOU for how much help you are at all times. and I know that you are quite the humble man and feel like you are just doing your job, but it goes beyond that.

There are not many places/people who Care like the staff do at Universal. That, in my opinion, goes a lot further than a low price.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%

Quote Originally Posted by rcrott1 View Post

I know what ya mean... I was originally all Muscle-Tech (Aside from Natural Sterol Complex and Pak...), but U-Rep had started a thread over at another place talking about the FORVM... I went over, checked it out, registered, and let me tell you... Things have been awesome... They truly treat their customers like family... 100% money back guarantees, awesome customer service, and a true dedication to providing first class products and service...
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.34%

I have been using Animal/Universal products for a few years now. As a company, they go above and beyond any expectations I had for a supplement company. Their customer service is unparalleled. Their products are top notch and competitively priced. This company has stood the test of time for a reason.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.07%

UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL NUTRITION!

IM JUST GONNA TELL YOU LIKE IT IS AND KEEP IT REAL BROTHA!

I HAVE TRIED A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF SUPPLEMENTS IN MY LIFE TIME, BIG COMMERCIALIZED NAMES BRO, AND NONE AND I SERIOUSLY MEAN NON HAVE HELPED ME MORE THAN UNIVERSAL NUTRITION!

THE MAIN THING FOR ME BESIDES THE PRODUCT WERE THE PEOPLE/BROTHERS AND BROTHERHOOD THERE IS WITH UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL THAT THERE ISN'T WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY "I CAN GIEV YOU MY 100% GUARANTEE" ON THAT!

I DONT OFFER REFUNDS OR HAVE A 1-800 NUMBER, BUT IF YOU THINK I AM BS'IN AND LYING YOU CAN SHOOT ME A LONG MESSAGE TALKING $#!T IF YOU WOULD LIKE!

ALSO BESIDE STHAT FACT THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS GIVING BACK WITH PROMOS AND FREE PRODUCTS, YOU GET HELP FROM REAL EVERYDAY PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF TRYING TO BREAK INTO THE GAME. YOU ALSO GET PEOPLE WHO JUST LIFT AND SUPP FOR A HOBBY, NO MATTER HOW BIG OR HOW SMALL YOU TAKE THIS SPORT AND LIFESTYLE UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!

TRUST ME BRO ONCE YOU START YOU WILL GET HOOKED AND WILL YOU NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER THINK TWICE ABOUT TURNING BACK TO ANYTHING ELSE!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT SINCE BEING WITH UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME A CHAMPION ALL NATURAL BODYBUILDER AND THEY SENDING ME TO THE ARNOLD CLASSIC!

WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD!

...EASY!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    Primordial performance, Usp labs, Anabolic Extreme, Get diesel, Applied Nutriceuticals, Lg Sciences. Hands down the best, and most innovative.
    i 2nd this.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.52%

I always seem to switch on who is my favorite company, I notice it basically goes in line with who makes my favorite supplements. Be that as it may, my favorite right now is Athletic Edge Nutrition.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.19%

Universal prudcuts are the truth hands down.. I am not teen am 36 years old and not trying to look all crazy big I am just tyring to keep in shape for my son who is 2 years old

I play BB and run hit the iron. With out Universal I could not push my self to the limits and recover so fast so thank you.

dedication to my son is all I have in this world and for me not to be in the best shape for him will only make me a weak father.. I hate when I see middle age men with there fat guts and have kids they can play with because they are so out of shape.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

USPlabs. Their products are working extremely well for me. Not saying other supplements don't work, I just love the effectiveness of their products.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.35%

It's hard to narrow it down really since some seem to specialize more than others. I'll just list what I have had success with, in no particular order. Animal-only have experience with Pak but did like it (and btw Animal rep I am in need of another sticker as my fiance sniped mine and put it on her car, or better yet a free container of Pump as I have yet to try it *wink*), Controlled Labs-have loved White Flood, Green Mag, and Orange Triad (Currently my favorite group of products). CEL-had very good experience with a hormonal product of theirs. Scivation-Xtend always gets good reviews and I loved it. Anabolic Innovations-Have had good experiences with Cycle Support and PCS. Gaspari-Have had success with a product or two of theirs in the past. Long list I know..
  32. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    anabolic innovations is my fav
    Can a mod do an IP check I think this is a shill!!!!!!!!

:bruce3:
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.55%

Who to pick? hmmm... LOL!

Honestly, I use the products I do because a lot of trial and error led me to them. I found the the Universal/Animal brands worked best for me and were priced well for what you get. Their attention to the customer is what won me over. With one of the broadest ranges of supplements from any company Universal has your bases and then some covered from top to bottom.

Hg
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.95%

ur a fool if u dont order from Arods cousin
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

Thumbs up

In no particular order, some of the big ones I like are:

Universal
    Anabolic Innovations
    MST
  36. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    In no particular order, some of the big ones I like are:

Universal
    Anabolic Innovations
    MST
    Very nice of you to say.

The board store is doing a Buy 1 get the second at 50% off PLUS FREE shipping

Sale Ends TOMORROW

FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, take advantage of the AI Twin packs, at UNBEATABLE LOW PRICES!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $56.18!!!

- ONLY $65.18!!!

- ONLY $50.99!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

**Please note that supplies are limited!!! Be sure to get your quality supplements today!!
  37. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    Over $3 Billion in sales speaks for itself.
    what/who are you talking about?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

I'm talking about the world's largest supplement company. They have spent more money on research than any other company, holding over 700 patents with hundreds more pending. This company was also the first supplement company. The company is Nutrilite.
  39. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

Is that amway?
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.97%

DS (adrenalean,AX,LX), RPN(skin care, strange, gut health), Xtreme formulations(best tasting protein), anabolic innovations(cycle support) and Omega(ultima).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:40 AM
  2. supplement companies
    By Tone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
  3. Supplement Companies: Internships?
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 08:00 AM
  4. Top supplement companies