Top Supplement Companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

noesis

Awards
I would really like to know, which in your opinion are the very best supplement companies out there. I am interested solely on the quality of the supplements (mostly those, who base their product on REAL research), even though they may be more expensive.

Thanx for the feed-back

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Most of the companies we have on this board are exceptional. Each has their own style of products and bring something unique to the market place. Then we have Nutraplanet to bring them all together. I couldn't really pick just one wouldn't be fair.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Primordia Performance leading the supplement market to the next level

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
Universal. These guys have been around for a long time so that should say something, plus their supplements work and all the representatives tell it like it is. Nearly all my supps come from Universal/Animal.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Most of the companies we have on this board are exceptional. Each has their own style of products and bring something unique to the market place. Then we have Nutraplanet to bring them all together. I couldn't really pick just one wouldn't be fair.
I agree. I wouldn't be afraid to give any company on the board an honest shot. And I have already. You won't be disappointed. Most supps here are not out of reach price-wise, either. This is Nutra Planet, not GNC.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Controlled Labs is a solid company, with a great line of effective products, I have yet to try a controlled labs product that I wasnt pleased with

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
There are plenty of good supplement companies, and I've tried a lot of quality products. Currently, my 2 favorites are USP Labs, and MHP.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Primordial performance, Usp labs, Anabolic Extreme, Get diesel, Applied Nutriceuticals, Lg Sciences. Hands down the best, and most innovative.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Nutraplanet and Bulk Nutrition for me.

I very rarely use other company's products.

BP

briancogs888

Awards
I love how everyone is so big (or at least they say they are) on a clean, healthy diet, but they slack off when it comes to clean, potent supplements.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
anabolic innovations is my fav

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
If I had to pick one, although I don't use a ton of their products, I think it would be Ergopharm. Most of their products use proven ingredients, yet they have released new and innovative products as well. Ergo isn't a slave to the marketing hype or "kitchen sink" formulas used by so many other companies.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If I had to pick one, although I don't use a ton of their products, I think it would be Ergopharm. Most of their products use proven ingredients, yet they have released new and innovative products as well. Ergo isn't a slave to the marketing hype or "kitchen sink" formulas used by so many other companies.
Applied Nutriceuticals, MST, Primordial performance

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance so far is the one where their products do what they say they do. No false advertizing.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Universal. These guys have been around for a long time so that should say something, plus their supplements work and all the representatives tell it like it is. Nearly all my supps come from Universal/Animal.
Thanks brother. Universal has been around since 1977. Precious few companies have been here longer. They've seen many companies come and go. You can say that Universal has a very long term approach when it comes to supps.

Corporate offers an unparalleled guarantee on all the supps they sell and stand behind them with full customer service support online (reps) and through the toll-free number where you can talk to a real bodybuilder (800-872-0101). When you purchase a supp from Corporate, you are gettin' much more than a supp. You get help, advice and useful info.

All products are manufactured by Universal Nutrition. Again, few companies can make this claim. Universal Nutrition does not rely on "contract manufacturers" to make products for them. This means accountability. If there's a problem, Corporate can't blame anyone but themselves. This is a big motivator. Corporate makes their supps in a GMP facility too. Quality is key.

Along with quality is the notion of value. You should be able to trust that what you get works and is priced right. With Corporate, you get that.

With Universal or Animal, you ain't gonna get flashy supps or hyped ads. No claims about what the supps are gonna do... No gimmicks. The company ain't fly-by-night. Truth is, they typically don't even advertise products. Corporate prefers to stand on the testimonials of people who have used their products. If you make a solid product and stand behind it and the consumers who buy them, you will get repeat business. Corporate's entire approach is to treat the customer with respect and to be honest and to have respect for individuals. I believe this is doin' business the old fashioned way--gettin' a customer one at a time, earning his trust and respect, and doing right by him.

Here and elsewhere, I'd like to believe that the reps have behaved accordingly.

rcrott1

I have to agree with sportsfan. I have yet to find a company, supplement or not, that is as generous, real, down to earth, and customer service oriented as Universal is.

I have been using Animal Pak for 8+ years, have had minimal issues with any products from the company, and any that were had and expressed, were resolved on their end immediately and at no cost to me. I have learned a great deal from the people at Universal, and can call all of them friends and family. Keep it up guys!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with sportsfan. I have yet to find a company, supplement or not, that is as generous, real, down to earth, and customer service oriented as Universal is.

I have been using Animal Pak for 8+ years, have had minimal issues with any products from the company, and any that were had and expressed, were resolved on their end immediately and at no cost to me. I have learned a great deal from the people at Universal, and can call all of them friends and family. Keep it up guys!
Thanks brother... I'd like to think what you said is true--that Corporate treats their customers like family.

rcrott1

Thanks brother... I'd like to think what you said is true--that Corporate treats their customers like family.
It is I who should thank YOU for how much help you are at all times. and I know that you are quite the humble man and feel like you are just doing your job, but it goes beyond that.

There are not many places/people who Care like the staff do at Universal. That, in my opinion, goes a lot further than a low price.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

I know what ya mean... I was originally all Muscle-Tech (Aside from Natural Sterol Complex and Pak...), but U-Rep had started a thread over at another place talking about the FORVM... I went over, checked it out, registered, and let me tell you... Things have been awesome... They truly treat their customers like family... 100% money back guarantees, awesome customer service, and a true dedication to providing first class products and service...

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
I have been using Animal/Universal products for a few years now. As a company, they go above and beyond any expectations I had for a supplement company. Their customer service is unparalleled. Their products are top notch and competitively priced. This company has stood the test of time for a reason.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL NUTRITION!

IM JUST GONNA TELL YOU LIKE IT IS AND KEEP IT REAL BROTHA!

I HAVE TRIED A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF SUPPLEMENTS IN MY LIFE TIME, BIG COMMERCIALIZED NAMES BRO, AND NONE AND I SERIOUSLY MEAN NON HAVE HELPED ME MORE THAN UNIVERSAL NUTRITION!

THE MAIN THING FOR ME BESIDES THE PRODUCT WERE THE PEOPLE/BROTHERS AND BROTHERHOOD THERE IS WITH UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL THAT THERE ISN'T WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY "I CAN GIEV YOU MY 100% GUARANTEE" ON THAT!

I DONT OFFER REFUNDS OR HAVE A 1-800 NUMBER, BUT IF YOU THINK I AM BS'IN AND LYING YOU CAN SHOOT ME A LONG MESSAGE TALKING $#!T IF YOU WOULD LIKE!

ALSO BESIDE STHAT FACT THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS GIVING BACK WITH PROMOS AND FREE PRODUCTS, YOU GET HELP FROM REAL EVERYDAY PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF TRYING TO BREAK INTO THE GAME. YOU ALSO GET PEOPLE WHO JUST LIFT AND SUPP FOR A HOBBY, NO MATTER HOW BIG OR HOW SMALL YOU TAKE THIS SPORT AND LIFESTYLE UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!

TRUST ME BRO ONCE YOU START YOU WILL GET HOOKED AND WILL YOU NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER THINK TWICE ABOUT TURNING BACK TO ANYTHING ELSE!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT SINCE BEING WITH UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME A CHAMPION ALL NATURAL BODYBUILDER AND THEY SENDING ME TO THE ARNOLD CLASSIC!

WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD!

...EASY!

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
I always seem to switch on who is my favorite company, I notice it basically goes in line with who makes my favorite supplements. Be that as it may, my favorite right now is Athletic Edge Nutrition.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Universal prudcuts are the truth hands down.. I am not teen am 36 years old and not trying to look all crazy big I am just tyring to keep in shape for my son who is 2 years old

I play BB and run hit the iron. With out Universal I could not push my self to the limits and recover so fast so thank you.

dedication to my son is all I have in this world and for me not to be in the best shape for him will only make me a weak father.. I hate when I see middle age men with there fat guts and have kids they can play with because they are so out of shape.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs. Their products are working extremely well for me. Not saying other supplements don't work, I just love the effectiveness of their products.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
It's hard to narrow it down really since some seem to specialize more than others. I'll just list what I have had success with, in no particular order. Animal-only have experience with Pak but did like it (and btw Animal rep I am in need of another sticker as my fiance sniped mine and put it on her car, or better yet a free container of Pump as I have yet to try it *wink*), Controlled Labs-have loved White Flood, Green Mag, and Orange Triad (Currently my favorite group of products). CEL-had very good experience with a hormonal product of theirs. Scivation-Xtend always gets good reviews and I loved it. Anabolic Innovations-Have had good experiences with Cycle Support and PCS. Gaspari-Have had success with a product or two of theirs in the past. Long list I know..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Who to pick? hmmm... LOL!

Honestly, I use the products I do because a lot of trial and error led me to them. I found the the Universal/Animal brands worked best for me and were priced well for what you get. Their attention to the customer is what won me over. With one of the broadest ranges of supplements from any company Universal has your bases and then some covered from top to bottom.

Hg

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ur a fool if u dont order from Arods cousin

tims03redfire

Awards
In no particular order, some of the big ones I like are:

Universal
Anabolic Innovations
MST

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
In no particular order, some of the big ones I like are:

Universal
Anabolic Innovations
MST
Very nice of you to say.

The board store is doing a Buy 1 get the second at 50% off PLUS FREE shipping

Sale Ends TOMORROW

FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, take advantage of the AI Twin packs, at UNBEATABLE LOW PRICES!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $56.18!!!

- ONLY $65.18!!!

- ONLY $50.99!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

**Please note that supplies are limited!!! Be sure to get your quality supplements today!!

briancogs888

Awards
I'm talking about the world's largest supplement company. They have spent more money on research than any other company, holding over 700 patents with hundreds more pending. This company was also the first supplement company. The company is Nutrilite.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Is that amway?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DS (adrenalean,AX,LX), RPN(skin care, strange, gut health), Xtreme formulations(best tasting protein), anabolic innovations(cycle support) and Omega(ultima).

lutherblsstt

I like Millenium Sport Technologies,Applied Nutriceuticals,Get Diesel.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
usp labs IMO is the best considering they make the three supps I use all the time super cissus powerfull and anabolic pump

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
RPN
Universal
Controlled Labs
Get Diesel

In no particular order, or course ;)

Scratch2win28

Awards
Prosource seems like a pretty good company.....

briancogs888

Awards
Is that amway?
Nutrilite is distributed exclusively by Amway Global. Amway Global does not make Nutrilite products, in fact, Amway Global makes no products. Amway Global is comperable to Wal Mart or Sam's Club, it is the distributor.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prosource seems like a pretty good company.....
The Brand or the E-Merchant?
Either way I would go with Nutra Planet for the E-Merchant, and several companies including IBE/RPN/ATW/USPLabs to name a few. I will say, I am quickly becoming an Omega fan; Ultima is the only pre-workout supplement that I have had success with within the first days of use.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
no body mentioned primaforce....... i think they have quality stuff on the low

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The Brand or the E-Merchant?
Either way I would go with Nutra Planet for the E-Merchant, and several companies including IBE/RPN/ATW/USPLabs to name a few. I will say, I am quickly becoming an Omega fan; Ultima is the only pre-workout supplement that I have had success with within the first days of use.
Very nice to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.