Top Supplement Companies

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. thanks for all the RPN support.

    Ive always had a great experience with a tooooon of companies on this forum.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk34 View Post
    I just wanted to say that Universal has moved up my list because of their great customer service. A big thanks to Animal Rep!
    Thanks brother. IMHO, when you buy a supp--when you buy anything--you should get more than just the thing you're buyin'... What are you really paying for? Sure, the can or bottle. Sure, the label and the cap. Sure, the formula and the ingredients and the scoop or whatever. But what is it you really want? Results. Value. The knowledge that a company will stand behind every product and make sure you are treated like a person, not a sale. Earning a customer is very different than earning the sale. The first takes time and effort. But if done right, you get a customer for life.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    RPN
    Universal
    Controlled Labs
    Get Diesel

    In no particular order, or course
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmo View Post
    Controlled Labs is a solid company, with a great line of effective products, I have yet to try a controlled labs product that I wasnt pleased with
    thanks guys, glad you are enjoying the products...wont tell you a whole story

  4. we are all quite fortunate here to be a part of a good community with tremendous companies. There is not one here that I can truly say has been a problem

  5. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    I lived in western michigan for a long time(now mid mich), and Amway reps are like walking infomercials there. Every one of them has a unbelievable testimonial about Amway's great products, and how Amway has become their way to riches, even if they don't have a pot to p*ss in.

    I couldn't stop laughing when I read this...
    Then I realized he seriously was talking about Amway!
    You obviously know absolutely nothing about this company and how much they have done for your state, but thats besides the point. Amway Global DOES have some of the best exclusive brands in the world, and Nutrilite is one of them. Do some CREDIBLE research.

    Don't you think if that many people endorse for Amway that it might have some great products?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    You obviously know absolutely nothing about this company and how much they have done for your state, but thats besides the point. Amway Global DOES have some of the best exclusive brands in the world, and Nutrilite is one of them. Do some CREDIBLE research.

    Don't you think if that many people endorse for Amway that it might have some great products?
    Curious... do you work for Amway? You are pretty informed on them (I know a simple search will pull up this information though)
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post

    All products are manufactured by Universal Nutrition. Again, few companies can make this claim. Universal Nutrition does not rely on "contract manufacturers" to make products for them. This means accountability. If there's a problem, Corporate can't blame anyone but themselves. This is a big motivator. Corporate makes their supps in a GMP facility too. Quality is key.
    We can make the same claim @ Applied- and as one of the owners- I am actually down on the production line making every single one of our products that you guys take on our cGMP mfg. line- we run a small op (our production team/Quality Unit consists of me, my brother in law, my best friend, and a couple other people)- but have GREAT quality control......

    You can see the results (a photo and video log) from myself taking AN products here: RMS80's The One Log- w/ video....

    And if you call- you get to talk to me or one of the partners, not a call center or e-mail.......I like talking with our customers b/c it gives me a better idea of their perspective, not just on their views/expectations, but also on the direction of the industry in general
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  8. Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    You obviously know absolutely nothing about this company and how much they have done for your state, but thats besides the point. Amway Global DOES have some of the best exclusive brands in the world, and Nutrilite is one of them. Do some CREDIBLE research.

    Don't you think if that many people endorse for Amway that it might have some great products?
    Pyramid scammers - period.
    Go spread your verbal pollution elsewhere.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Pyramid scammers - period.
    Go spread your verbal pollution elsewhere.

    Thank you. I figured my response would be a waste of time so I just let it be.

    If I wanted to hear that nonsense, I could listen to my wife tell me about how great the woman's make up company she works for is, and what a great opportunity it is to work as a rep, even though she makes ZERO $$$. Whatever makes her happy, I guess.
    However, this guys not my wife, so I really don't give a sh*t. He's obviously not as aware of the thousands of companies out there that do the same horsesh*t Amway does. I have no reason to debate this because I have nothing to gain.

    It is good to hear that Amway is such a major player in our economy though. I was worried about those little automotive companies that I thought Michigan depends on. Good to know Amway is the REAL driving force behind our financial security.

  10. Iron Lungz, you mean pyramid scheme, and those are illegal. An $8.4 billion company is not a pyramid scheme. A company that has affiliates like ACE, Bass Pro, Barnes and Noble, and so on who want access to the network that it has established is not a scam.

    Redemption, maybe you should listen to your wife a little closer. Artistry is the second best cosmetic brand in the world. She probably makes no money because you and her team do not support her.

    Amway Global is the largest network marketing company. Amway Global exceeds FTC standards, which are based on the old Amway. Amway Global has the best compensation plan of any network marketing company. Yes, that is out of the "thousands of other companies" out there who market their products by networking. Amway Global is so successful because they have more than one product or product line, unlike most of those other companies, the largest of which is Nutrilite.

    If you didn't know, Amway Global grew about 15% last year.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    Iron Lungz, you mean pyramid scheme, and those are illegal. An $8.4 billion company is not a pyramid scheme. A company that has affiliates like ACE, Bass Pro, Barnes and Noble, and so on who want access to the network that it has established is not a scam.

    Redemption, maybe you should listen to your wife a little closer. Artistry is the second best cosmetic brand in the world. She probably makes no money because you and her team do not support her.

    Amway Global is the largest network marketing company. Amway Global exceeds FTC standards, which are based on the old Amway. Amway Global has the best compensation plan of any network marketing company. Yes, that is out of the "thousands of other companies" out there who market their products by networking. Amway Global is so successful because they have more than one product or product line, unlike most of those other companies, the largest of which is Nutrilite.

    If you didn't know, Amway Global grew about 15% last year.
    You can spin it how you like.
    This is simply an advertisement.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You can spin it how you like.
    This is simply an advertisement.

    No, its simply facts, and facts don't lie.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    No, its simply facts, and facts don't lie.
    You're right, they're manipulated to show what you want them to.

  14. MuscleTech!


    sorry I just had to

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TCAthlete View Post
    MuscleTech!


    sorry I just had to
    Ya I can thank Muscle Tech for making all my lifts go down 5lbs lmao
  16. lutherblsstt
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You're right, they're manipulated to show what you want them to.
    Uh Oh,I see your point!

    YouTube - Scam=Quixtar=Amway=Alticor-(Part1)

    YouTube - Dick DeVos I've been Amwayed
    Last edited by lutherblsstt; 03-13-2009 at 02:28 AM. Reason: add

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Thanks brother. IMHO, when you buy a supp--when you buy anything--you should get more than just the thing you're buyin'... What are you really paying for? Sure, the can or bottle. Sure, the label and the cap. Sure, the formula and the ingredients and the scoop or whatever. But what is it you really want? Results. Value. The knowledge that a company will stand behind every product and make sure you are treated like a person, not a sale. Earning a customer is very different than earning the sale. The first takes time and effort. But if done right, you get a customer for life.
    Great post!


  18. A few years back I was all about signing up with Quixtar for the XS sugar free energy drinks, the multi-vitamins, and the H2O6 super-hydrating water

    But how is the company not pyramid scheme based ? You make money off of people that you get to sign up under you when they make money and so on...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    A few years back I was all about signing up with Quixtar for the XS sugar free energy drinks, the multi-vitamins, and the H2O6 super-hydrating water

    But how is the company not pyramid scheme based ? You make money off of people that you get to sign up under you when they make money and so on...
    Bingo!
    Hey, what about that water with the extra oxygen in it?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Bingo!
    Hey, what about that water with the extra oxygen in it?
    I heard about that .... 2:1 ratio of oxygen.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Bingo!
    Hey, what about that water with the extra oxygen in it?
    LOL The Quixtar rep that came to my friends house had a bottle of the H2O6 water but he said he just carried it around to promote it and always just filled it with tap water.. Supposedly they changed the molecular structure so that 20oz of the H2O6 is the hydration equivalent of a half gallon of water or something. I wonder if they ever mass produced it ??

  22. Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    Perfect water goes thru the most rigorous purification system in the world. Then small amounts of electrolytes are added and it is ionized. After the water is ionized, oxygen is added, and it molecularly bonds with the water (not to be confused with chemically bonding, which would make the water no longer water ). Its still H2O, it is just saturated with oxygen. Because the oxygen is not simply dissolved, but molecularly bonded (by weak bonds between the O2 and H2O) the O2 does not come out when you take the cap off or otherwise. To my knowledge, it is released only when it enters your body. www.drinkperfectwater.com for info.

    It is some crazy stuff. Anyone get a chance to try it? Just curious as to the results.
    Ah, they changed the name on the bottle. I guess the bottle the rep had was a hybrid. It said "H2O6" on the bottle in blue letters with a double red stripe at the top and bottom of the bottle. I really wanted to try it, but never got a chance.

    Supposedly it didn't bead up if you put a drop of it on a countertop... I don't know why I remember hearing that about it

    I heard it was like taking in a big breath of fresh air with every sip.

  23. MST,Controlled Labs,Animal,RPN,Optimum Nutrition.

    I like NOW cause they literally have anything you could ever want.

    RPN is great because there really isn't another company like them.

    MST is prob my favorite though. Right above CL.
  24. Thumbs down


    Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    Its not a pyramid scheme because 1) it actually has a product base, unlike what Madoff was doing (supposedly sending the money to investments), 2) the only way for you to make money is to drive volume or refer people who drive volume ( there is no money made for referals, therefor you can sign up as many people as you want but you make no money until you actually move product) 3) pyramid schemes are illegal, like I said, and a company that had its co-founder sit as chairman of the US chamber of commerce is probably well-known by the government.
    You're right. Only way for people to make money is to sign people up for their own "business." Then make them buy, or have people purchase from them (minimum per month); buy CD's and Books; go to (pay for) seminars; etc... It's a rip off. Everyone at the TOP is getting paid, but the grunts that are "peddling" the merchandise sit on squat.
    Spin it how you wish.
    It's a fukcing CULT, in my opinion.


  25. Gaspari
    Optimum Nutrition
    RPN
    Diesel

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You're right. Only way for people to make money is to sign people up for their own "business." Then make them buy, or have people purchase from them (minimum per month); buy CD's and Books; go to (pay for) seminars; etc... It's a rip off. Everyone at the TOP is getting paid, but the grunts that are "peddling" the merchandise sit on squat.
    Spin it how you wish.
    It's a fukcing CULT, in my opinion.
    Your're wrong. You can register customers, which are people who simply like the products, convenience, free shipping, and the guarantees. They buy products and because you refered them, you get paid for that volume. CUSTOMERS DO NOT OWN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES. There is no quota, that means no minimum purchases or inventory. In fact, with the 180 day money-back guarantee on everything, you have 6-months to see if its something you want to do or not. Any books, CDs, seminars are purchased thru the team you are a part of, not Amway Global. Everyone gets paid as long as there is volume being produced, not just those at the "top". Everyone starts at the same point. You can have your opinion, I'm going to stick to the facts.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    Your're wrong. You can register customers, which are people who simply like the products, convenience, free shipping, and the guarantees. They buy products and because you refered them, you get paid for that volume. CUSTOMERS DO NOT OWN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES. There is no quota, that means no minimum purchases or inventory. In fact, with the 180 day money-back guarantee on everything, you have 6-months to see if its something you want to do or not. Any books, CDs, seminars are purchased thru the team you are a part of, not Amway Global. Everyone gets paid as long as there is volume being produced, not just those at the "top". Everyone starts at the same point. You can have your opinion, I'm going to stick to the facts.
    You're silly.
    Facts... pfffftttt!

    As I said earlier - spin it as you wish.

  28. Everyone (except brian) who would like to express their support for, or get more info on companies like Amway and the like please post your support. Really, if you give a sh*t at all about the product whoring that is going on here, speak now. Other wise, Brian, can we quit trying to convince the world how Amway is so much f*cking smarter than every other company out there?

    Seriously, there are more reps and company owners in this thread than just about any other, and all the shameless supplement whoring is being done by some guy that obviously just got back from the latest Amway pep rally and is ready to set the world on fire.

    Your selling point seems to be the countless amounts of research that the vastly superior company you mention puts forth, despite the fact that the most profound bodybuilding communities (online and otherwise) refuse to embrace their products.
    Let me ask you brian, Do you think putting money, or research into a product makes it good? If Nutralite, or whoever you are trying to push, spends X amount of dollars in research, does that mean they will have anything other than a worthless piece of sh*t on their hands when they're done? No, not neccesarily.
    Alot of times supplement (and other) companies invest a ton of time and money into a product, spin it and hype it all they can, and then find out through testing that it's worthless, or worse yet, potentially dangerous. They then have a few options:

    1) Tell everyone it's great, and sell it anyways. The average workout enthusiast quits after the first couple months anyway, and then some new poor sap will be willing to try their worthless product.

    2) Add something that already works (sometimes even if it's dangerous or illeagal) to your product, (do, or don't , mention it on the label, your choice)and then it will at least have some effect.

    3) Cancel production. Lose you a$$ in the process, but maintain your integrity and live to fight another day. Get up, dust off your shoulders, and try again.

    All three are done in this industry. I can think of companies that have taken each route.

    So who do you trust to take option 3? Devoss? Van Andel? ...Really? Not me. I choose to deal with the people who are right here, in this thread and/or on this site. People who stand behind their products, are willing to help you when you need it, and take part in the painfull process of negative feedback when the time comes. Nobody here is hiding in the corner when you tell them their product didn't do sh*t for them. If these guys put out a product that makes me grow a third nipple, they are going to hear about it, and they are going to be exposed as a fraud to the lion's share of their target market. Where is that accountability in Amway? Please...don't answer that...I really don't want to hear about Amway's incredible reputation and their miracle Midas touch they put on every product they sell.

    I realize you believe in Amway brian. That's a good thing if you want to gain any traction in sales. You are much more educated on their products than anyone here. You believe in their quality because you've learned the information to back it up. You've been enlightened where we have not.
    But just as you don't believe everything you see on youtube, brian, Do you ever consider the source of your info? How diverse is your research on Amway products? Do you get your information from anywhere other than the product pimps themselves?
    Rich Devoss and Jay Van Andel were extremely successful, and for good reason. They can market the sh*t out of a product, and they found a way to get other people to make their money for them. These guys were destined to be rich. The tremendous amounts of money that Amway has profited has little to do with the quality of their products.

    So please...spare us. Your continuing promotion of these products is, in my opinion, quite disrespectful to those who are here standing behind, and taking accountablitiy for their products by sponsoring this site that we all benefit from.
  29. lutherblsstt
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    Haha, is that the best you can do? First of all, Dateline provided no facts on Quixtar at all; it was all based on one team of IBOs. Quixtar wrote numerous letters to Dateline, since Dateline refused to talk by phone, asking for an interview, which Dateline declined. GET THE FACTS! http://www.quixtarresponse.com/ Quixtar/Amway Global is simply the distributor, and they pay people when they drive volume to their site. Thats it.

    The big deal with network marketing companies was that they did not acurately describe how much the average person makes. There now is a law that states that they must provide this info. The vacuum thing is just retarded, Amway global doesn't even have its own vacuum now, and I don't know if it ever did. There is something wrong with you if you believe everything that you see on youtube.

    Building this type of business takes work, much like bodybuilding. When people see how much work it takes, they get upset and jealous of those who do the work, so they quit and make videos like this.

    There are some teams out there who do things totally wrong, and even illegal. One such team was shut down last summer. Its just something that the rest of the teams that build honest businesses have to deal with.
    The “tools scam” run by Quixtar (Amway) kingpins
    http://www.sequence-inc.com/fraudfil...mway-kingpins/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:40 AM
  2. supplement companies
    By Tone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 08:15 PM
  3. Supplement Companies: Internships?
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 07:00 AM
  4. Top supplement companies
    By p951 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 01:18 AM
Log in
Log in