Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Bingo!
    Hey, what about that water with the extra oxygen in it?
    LOL The Quixtar rep that came to my friends house had a bottle of the H2O6 water but he said he just carried it around to promote it and always just filled it with tap water.. Supposedly they changed the molecular structure so that 20oz of the H2O6 is the hydration equivalent of a half gallon of water or something. I wonder if they ever mass produced it ??

2. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    Perfect water goes thru the most rigorous purification system in the world. Then small amounts of electrolytes are added and it is ionized. After the water is ionized, oxygen is added, and it molecularly bonds with the water (not to be confused with chemically bonding, which would make the water no longer water ). Its still H2O, it is just saturated with oxygen. Because the oxygen is not simply dissolved, but molecularly bonded (by weak bonds between the O2 and H2O) the O2 does not come out when you take the cap off or otherwise. To my knowledge, it is released only when it enters your body. www.drinkperfectwater.com for info.

It is some crazy stuff. Anyone get a chance to try it? Just curious as to the results.
    Ah, they changed the name on the bottle. I guess the bottle the rep had was a hybrid. It said "H2O6" on the bottle in blue letters with a double red stripe at the top and bottom of the bottle. I really wanted to try it, but never got a chance.

Supposedly it didn't bead up if you put a drop of it on a countertop... I don't know why I remember hearing that about it

I heard it was like taking in a big breath of fresh air with every sip.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

MST,Controlled Labs,Animal,RPN,Optimum Nutrition.

I like NOW cause they literally have anything you could ever want.

RPN is great because there really isn't another company like them.

MST is prob my favorite though. Right above CL.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Thumbs down

Its not a pyramid scheme because 1) it actually has a product base, unlike what Madoff was doing (supposedly sending the money to investments), 2) the only way for you to make money is to drive volume or refer people who drive volume ( there is no money made for referals, therefor you can sign up as many people as you want but you make no money until you actually move product) 3) pyramid schemes are illegal, like I said, and a company that had its co-founder sit as chairman of the US chamber of commerce is probably well-known by the government.
    You're right. Only way for people to make money is to sign people up for their own "business." Then make them buy, or have people purchase from them (minimum per month); buy CD's and Books; go to (pay for) seminars; etc... It's a rip off. Everyone at the TOP is getting paid, but the grunts that are "peddling" the merchandise sit on squat.
    Spin it how you wish.
    It's a fukcing CULT, in my opinion.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Gaspari
    Optimum Nutrition
    RPN
    Diesel
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You're right. Only way for people to make money is to sign people up for their own "business." Then make them buy, or have people purchase from them (minimum per month); buy CD's and Books; go to (pay for) seminars; etc... It's a rip off. Everyone at the TOP is getting paid, but the grunts that are "peddling" the merchandise sit on squat.
    Spin it how you wish.
    It's a fukcing CULT, in my opinion.
    Your're wrong. You can register customers, which are people who simply like the products, convenience, free shipping, and the guarantees. They buy products and because you refered them, you get paid for that volume. CUSTOMERS DO NOT OWN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES. There is no quota, that means no minimum purchases or inventory. In fact, with the 180 day money-back guarantee on everything, you have 6-months to see if its something you want to do or not. Any books, CDs, seminars are purchased thru the team you are a part of, not Amway Global. Everyone gets paid as long as there is volume being produced, not just those at the "top". Everyone starts at the same point. You can have your opinion, I'm going to stick to the facts.
  7. Banned
    Answers

Your're wrong. You can register customers, which are people who simply like the products, convenience, free shipping, and the guarantees. They buy products and because you refered them, you get paid for that volume. CUSTOMERS DO NOT OWN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES. There is no quota, that means no minimum purchases or inventory. In fact, with the 180 day money-back guarantee on everything, you have 6-months to see if its something you want to do or not. Any books, CDs, seminars are purchased thru the team you are a part of, not Amway Global. Everyone gets paid as long as there is volume being produced, not just those at the "top". Everyone starts at the same point. You can have your opinion, I'm going to stick to the facts.
    You're silly.
    Facts... pfffftttt!

As I said earlier - spin it as you wish.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Everyone (except brian) who would like to express their support for, or get more info on companies like Amway and the like please post your support. Really, if you give a sh*t at all about the product whoring that is going on here, speak now. Other wise, Brian, can we quit trying to convince the world how Amway is so much f*cking smarter than every other company out there?

Seriously, there are more reps and company owners in this thread than just about any other, and all the shameless supplement whoring is being done by some guy that obviously just got back from the latest Amway pep rally and is ready to set the world on fire.

Your selling point seems to be the countless amounts of research that the vastly superior company you mention puts forth, despite the fact that the most profound bodybuilding communities (online and otherwise) refuse to embrace their products.
    Let me ask you brian, Do you think putting money, or research into a product makes it good? If Nutralite, or whoever you are trying to push, spends X amount of dollars in research, does that mean they will have anything other than a worthless piece of sh*t on their hands when they're done? No, not neccesarily.
    Alot of times supplement (and other) companies invest a ton of time and money into a product, spin it and hype it all they can, and then find out through testing that it's worthless, or worse yet, potentially dangerous. They then have a few options:

1) Tell everyone it's great, and sell it anyways. The average workout enthusiast quits after the first couple months anyway, and then some new poor sap will be willing to try their worthless product.

2) Add something that already works (sometimes even if it's dangerous or illeagal) to your product, (do, or don't , mention it on the label, your choice)and then it will at least have some effect.

3) Cancel production. Lose you a$$ in the process, but maintain your integrity and live to fight another day. Get up, dust off your shoulders, and try again.

All three are done in this industry. I can think of companies that have taken each route.

So who do you trust to take option 3? Devoss? Van Andel? ...Really? Not me. I choose to deal with the people who are right here, in this thread and/or on this site. People who stand behind their products, are willing to help you when you need it, and take part in the painfull process of negative feedback when the time comes. Nobody here is hiding in the corner when you tell them their product didn't do sh*t for them. If these guys put out a product that makes me grow a third nipple, they are going to hear about it, and they are going to be exposed as a fraud to the lion's share of their target market. Where is that accountability in Amway? Please...don't answer that...I really don't want to hear about Amway's incredible reputation and their miracle Midas touch they put on every product they sell.

I realize you believe in Amway brian. That's a good thing if you want to gain any traction in sales. You are much more educated on their products than anyone here. You believe in their quality because you've learned the information to back it up. You've been enlightened where we have not.
    But just as you don't believe everything you see on youtube, brian, Do you ever consider the source of your info? How diverse is your research on Amway products? Do you get your information from anywhere other than the product pimps themselves?
    Rich Devoss and Jay Van Andel were extremely successful, and for good reason. They can market the sh*t out of a product, and they found a way to get other people to make their money for them. These guys were destined to be rich. The tremendous amounts of money that Amway has profited has little to do with the quality of their products.

So please...spare us. Your continuing promotion of these products is, in my opinion, quite disrespectful to those who are here standing behind, and taking accountablitiy for their products by sponsoring this site that we all benefit from.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Haha, is that the best you can do? First of all, Dateline provided no facts on Quixtar at all; it was all based on one team of IBOs. Quixtar wrote numerous letters to Dateline, since Dateline refused to talk by phone, asking for an interview, which Dateline declined. GET THE FACTS! http://www.quixtarresponse.com/ Quixtar/Amway Global is simply the distributor, and they pay people when they drive volume to their site. Thats it.

The big deal with network marketing companies was that they did not acurately describe how much the average person makes. There now is a law that states that they must provide this info. The vacuum thing is just retarded, Amway global doesn't even have its own vacuum now, and I don't know if it ever did. There is something wrong with you if you believe everything that you see on youtube.

Building this type of business takes work, much like bodybuilding. When people see how much work it takes, they get upset and jealous of those who do the work, so they quit and make videos like this.

There are some teams out there who do things totally wrong, and even illegal. One such team was shut down last summer. Its just something that the rest of the teams that build honest businesses have to deal with.
    The “tools scam” run by Quixtar (Amway) kingpins
    http://www.sequence-inc.com/fraudfil...mway-kingpins/
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

11. Banned
    Answers

Wow - thanks for the advertisement!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 07:40 AM
  2. supplement companies
    By Tone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 07:15 PM
  3. Supplement Companies: Internships?
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 06:00 AM
  4. Top supplement companies