Top Supplement Companies

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. It's hard to narrow it down really since some seem to specialize more than others. I'll just list what I have had success with, in no particular order. Animal-only have experience with Pak but did like it (and btw Animal rep I am in need of another sticker as my fiance sniped mine and put it on her car, or better yet a free container of Pump as I have yet to try it *wink*), Controlled Labs-have loved White Flood, Green Mag, and Orange Triad (Currently my favorite group of products). CEL-had very good experience with a hormonal product of theirs. Scivation-Xtend always gets good reviews and I loved it. Anabolic Innovations-Have had good experiences with Cycle Support and PCS. Gaspari-Have had success with a product or two of theirs in the past. Long list I know..

2. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    anabolic innovations is my fav
    Can a mod do an IP check I think this is a shill!!!!!!!!

:bruce3:
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

3. Who to pick? hmmm... LOL!

Honestly, I use the products I do because a lot of trial and error led me to them. I found the the Universal/Animal brands worked best for me and were priced well for what you get. Their attention to the customer is what won me over. With one of the broadest ranges of supplements from any company Universal has your bases and then some covered from top to bottom.

Hg

4. ur a fool if u dont order from Arods cousin
  5. Thumbs up

In no particular order, some of the big ones I like are:

Universal
    Anabolic Innovations
    MST
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    In no particular order, some of the big ones I like are:

Universal
    Anabolic Innovations
    MST
    Very nice of you to say.

The board store is doing a Buy 1 get the second at 50% off PLUS FREE shipping

Sale Ends TOMORROW

FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, take advantage of the AI Twin packs, at UNBEATABLE LOW PRICES!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $56.18!!!

- ONLY $65.18!!!

- ONLY $50.99!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

**Please note that supplies are limited!!! Be sure to get your quality supplements today!!
  7. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    Over $3 Billion in sales speaks for itself.
    what/who are you talking about?

8. I'm talking about the world's largest supplement company. They have spent more money on research than any other company, holding over 700 patents with hundreds more pending. This company was also the first supplement company. The company is Nutrilite.

9. Is that amway?

10. DS (adrenalean,AX,LX), RPN(skin care, strange, gut health), Xtreme formulations(best tasting protein), anabolic innovations(cycle support) and Omega(ultima).
  11. lutherblsstt

I like Millenium Sport Technologies,Applied Nutriceuticals,Get Diesel.

12. Appnut & USPLabs

13. usp labs IMO is the best considering they make the three supps I use all the time super cissus powerfull and anabolic pump

14. RPN
    Universal
    Controlled Labs
    Get Diesel

In no particular order, or course

15. Prosource seems like a pretty good company.....

16. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Is that amway?
    Nutrilite is distributed exclusively by Amway Global. Amway Global does not make Nutrilite products, in fact, Amway Global makes no products. Amway Global is comperable to Wal Mart or Sam's Club, it is the distributor.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Scratch2win28 View Post
    Prosource seems like a pretty good company.....
    The Brand or the E-Merchant?
    Either way I would go with Nutra Planet for the E-Merchant, and several companies including IBE/RPN/ATW/USPLabs to name a few. I will say, I am quickly becoming an Omega fan; Ultima is the only pre-workout supplement that I have had success with within the first days of use.

18. no body mentioned primaforce....... i think they have quality stuff on the low
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

19. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    no body mentioned primaforce....... i think they have quality stuff on the low
    Prima/Scivation definitely.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Either way I would go with Nutra Planet for the E-Merchant, and several companies including IBE/RPN/ATW/USPLabs to name a few. I will say, I am quickly becoming an Omega fan; Ultima is the only pre-workout supplement that I have had success with within the first days of use.
    Very nice to hear!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Nice mentions!

Have you started your Ultima log already! You were going to send me the link! :

22. USPlabs, Ergopharm. ANC Rage 4 all the way!

23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nice mentions!

Have you started your Ultima log already! You were going to send me the link! :

I'm getting it up tonight. Busy day - bleh!

24. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Is that amway?
    I lived in western michigan for a long time(now mid mich), and Amway reps are like walking infomercials there. Every one of them has a unbelievable testimonial about Amway's great products, and how Amway has become their way to riches, even if they don't have a pot to p*ss in.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this...
    Then I realized he seriously was talking about Amway!

25. Most of them have been said, so I will go with something different:

MAN Sports.
  26. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Thanks brother. Universal has been around since 1977. Precious few companies have been here longer. They've seen many companies come and go. You can say that Universal has a very long term approach when it comes to supps.

Corporate offers an unparalleled guarantee on all the supps they sell and stand behind them with full customer service support online (reps) and through the toll-free number where you can talk to a real bodybuilder (800-872-0101). When you purchase a supp from Corporate, you are gettin' much more than a supp. You get help, advice and useful info.

All products are manufactured by Universal Nutrition. Again, few companies can make this claim. Universal Nutrition does not rely on "contract manufacturers" to make products for them. This means accountability. If there's a problem, Corporate can't blame anyone but themselves. This is a big motivator. Corporate makes their supps in a GMP facility too. Quality is key.

Along with quality is the notion of value. You should be able to trust that what you get works and is priced right. With Corporate, you get that.

With Universal or Animal, you ain't gonna get flashy supps or hyped ads. No claims about what the supps are gonna do... No gimmicks. The company ain't fly-by-night. Truth is, they typically don't even advertise products. Corporate prefers to stand on the testimonials of people who have used their products. If you make a solid product and stand behind it and the consumers who buy them, you will get repeat business. Corporate's entire approach is to treat the customer with respect and to be honest and to have respect for individuals. I believe this is doin' business the old fashioned way--gettin' a customer one at a time, earning his trust and respect, and doing right by him.

Here and elsewhere, I'd like to believe that the reps have behaved accordingly.
    I just wanted to say that Universal has moved up my list because of their great customer service. A big thanks to Animal Rep!

27. It's interesting being on different boards, because 85% of the companies listed here by users would be slammed on bb.com and vice versa here.

edit:

As far as my 'list' goes:
    Gaspari
    Champion Nutrition
    MAN Sports
    NOW Foods
    AOR
    Jarrow
    Driven Sports
    AN
    Prolab
    etc
    too many to list.

28. Applied Nutriceuticals(I have used most of their products) , Millennium Sport Technologies(BEST SLEEP EVER with their ZMK/Somnidren GH stack. oh man that was goodness), Anabolic Extreme(Mass FX and their Hyperdrol X2, new PR's)

29. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    It's interesting being on different boards, because 85% of the companies listed here by users would be slammed on bb.com and vice versa here.

edit:

As far as my 'list' goes:
    Gaspari
    Champion Nutrition
    MAN Sports
    NOW Foods
    AOR
    Jarrow
    Driven Sports
    AN
    Prolab
    etc
    too many to list.
    All one has to do is try supplements out on their own, and figure out which one's work for them.

I refuse to go to Bodybuilding.com, so enlighten me on which supplement companies they love over there, besides Muscletech.

30. Controlled Labs
    USP
    Get Deez
    Primordial
    IBE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:40 AM
  2. supplement companies
    By Tone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 08:15 PM
  3. Supplement Companies: Internships?
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 07:00 AM
  4. Top supplement companies