Top Supplement Companies

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. lutherblsstt

I like Millenium Sport Technologies,Applied Nutriceuticals,Get Diesel.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.17%

Appnut & USPLabs
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

usp labs IMO is the best considering they make the three supps I use all the time super cissus powerfull and anabolic pump
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

RPN
    Universal
    Controlled Labs
    Get Diesel

In no particular order, or course
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.25%

Prosource seems like a pretty good company.....
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Is that amway?
    Nutrilite is distributed exclusively by Amway Global. Amway Global does not make Nutrilite products, in fact, Amway Global makes no products. Amway Global is comperable to Wal Mart or Sam's Club, it is the distributor.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch2win28 View Post
    Prosource seems like a pretty good company.....
    The Brand or the E-Merchant?
    Either way I would go with Nutra Planet for the E-Merchant, and several companies including IBE/RPN/ATW/USPLabs to name a few. I will say, I am quickly becoming an Omega fan; Ultima is the only pre-workout supplement that I have had success with within the first days of use.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

no body mentioned primaforce....... i think they have quality stuff on the low
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    no body mentioned primaforce....... i think they have quality stuff on the low
    Prima/Scivation definitely.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Either way I would go with Nutra Planet for the E-Merchant, and several companies including IBE/RPN/ATW/USPLabs to name a few. I will say, I am quickly becoming an Omega fan; Ultima is the only pre-workout supplement that I have had success with within the first days of use.
    Very nice to hear!
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice mentions!

Have you started your Ultima log already! You were going to send me the link! :

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%

USPlabs, Ergopharm. ANC Rage 4 all the way!
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nice mentions!

Have you started your Ultima log already! You were going to send me the link! :

I'm getting it up tonight. Busy day - bleh!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.48%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Is that amway?
    I lived in western michigan for a long time(now mid mich), and Amway reps are like walking infomercials there. Every one of them has a unbelievable testimonial about Amway's great products, and how Amway has become their way to riches, even if they don't have a pot to p*ss in.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this...
    Then I realized he seriously was talking about Amway!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.9%

Most of them have been said, so I will go with something different:

MAN Sports.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.35%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Thanks brother. Universal has been around since 1977. Precious few companies have been here longer. They've seen many companies come and go. You can say that Universal has a very long term approach when it comes to supps.

Corporate offers an unparalleled guarantee on all the supps they sell and stand behind them with full customer service support online (reps) and through the toll-free number where you can talk to a real bodybuilder (800-872-0101). When you purchase a supp from Corporate, you are gettin' much more than a supp. You get help, advice and useful info.

All products are manufactured by Universal Nutrition. Again, few companies can make this claim. Universal Nutrition does not rely on "contract manufacturers" to make products for them. This means accountability. If there's a problem, Corporate can't blame anyone but themselves. This is a big motivator. Corporate makes their supps in a GMP facility too. Quality is key.

Along with quality is the notion of value. You should be able to trust that what you get works and is priced right. With Corporate, you get that.

With Universal or Animal, you ain't gonna get flashy supps or hyped ads. No claims about what the supps are gonna do... No gimmicks. The company ain't fly-by-night. Truth is, they typically don't even advertise products. Corporate prefers to stand on the testimonials of people who have used their products. If you make a solid product and stand behind it and the consumers who buy them, you will get repeat business. Corporate's entire approach is to treat the customer with respect and to be honest and to have respect for individuals. I believe this is doin' business the old fashioned way--gettin' a customer one at a time, earning his trust and respect, and doing right by him.

Here and elsewhere, I'd like to believe that the reps have behaved accordingly.
    I just wanted to say that Universal has moved up my list because of their great customer service. A big thanks to Animal Rep!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.39%

It's interesting being on different boards, because 85% of the companies listed here by users would be slammed on bb.com and vice versa here.

edit:

As far as my 'list' goes:
    Gaspari
    Champion Nutrition
    MAN Sports
    NOW Foods
    AOR
    Jarrow
    Driven Sports
    AN
    Prolab
    etc
    too many to list.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

Applied Nutriceuticals(I have used most of their products) , Millennium Sport Technologies(BEST SLEEP EVER with their ZMK/Somnidren GH stack. oh man that was goodness), Anabolic Extreme(Mass FX and their Hyperdrol X2, new PR's)
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    It's interesting being on different boards, because 85% of the companies listed here by users would be slammed on bb.com and vice versa here.

edit:

As far as my 'list' goes:
    Gaspari
    Champion Nutrition
    MAN Sports
    NOW Foods
    AOR
    Jarrow
    Driven Sports
    AN
    Prolab
    etc
    too many to list.
    All one has to do is try supplements out on their own, and figure out which one's work for them.

I refuse to go to Bodybuilding.com, so enlighten me on which supplement companies they love over there, besides Muscletech.
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Controlled Labs
    USP
    Get Deez
    Primordial
    IBE
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

thanks for all the RPN support.

Ive always had a great experience with a tooooon of companies on this forum.
  22. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk34 View Post
    I just wanted to say that Universal has moved up my list because of their great customer service. A big thanks to Animal Rep!
    Thanks brother. IMHO, when you buy a supp--when you buy anything--you should get more than just the thing you're buyin'... What are you really paying for? Sure, the can or bottle. Sure, the label and the cap. Sure, the formula and the ingredients and the scoop or whatever. But what is it you really want? Results. Value. The knowledge that a company will stand behind every product and make sure you are treated like a person, not a sale. Earning a customer is very different than earning the sale. The first takes time and effort. But if done right, you get a customer for life.
  23. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    RPN
    Universal
    Controlled Labs
    Get Diesel

In no particular order, or course
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmo View Post
    Controlled Labs is a solid company, with a great line of effective products, I have yet to try a controlled labs product that I wasnt pleased with
    thanks guys, glad you are enjoying the products...wont tell you a whole story
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.46%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

we are all quite fortunate here to be a part of a good community with tremendous companies. There is not one here that I can truly say has been a problem
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    I lived in western michigan for a long time(now mid mich), and Amway reps are like walking infomercials there. Every one of them has a unbelievable testimonial about Amway's great products, and how Amway has become their way to riches, even if they don't have a pot to p*ss in.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this...
    Then I realized he seriously was talking about Amway!
    You obviously know absolutely nothing about this company and how much they have done for your state, but thats besides the point. Amway Global DOES have some of the best exclusive brands in the world, and Nutrilite is one of them. Do some CREDIBLE research.

Don't you think if that many people endorse for Amway that it might have some great products?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    You obviously know absolutely nothing about this company and how much they have done for your state, but thats besides the point. Amway Global DOES have some of the best exclusive brands in the world, and Nutrilite is one of them. Do some CREDIBLE research.

Don't you think if that many people endorse for Amway that it might have some great products?
    Curious... do you work for Amway? You are pretty informed on them (I know a simple search will pull up this information though)
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.81%

All products are manufactured by Universal Nutrition. Again, few companies can make this claim. Universal Nutrition does not rely on "contract manufacturers" to make products for them. This means accountability. If there's a problem, Corporate can't blame anyone but themselves. This is a big motivator. Corporate makes their supps in a GMP facility too. Quality is key.
    We can make the same claim @ Applied- and as one of the owners- I am actually down on the production line making every single one of our products that you guys take on our cGMP mfg. line- we run a small op (our production team/Quality Unit consists of me, my brother in law, my best friend, and a couple other people)- but have GREAT quality control......

You can see the results (a photo and video log) from myself taking AN products here: RMS80's The One Log- w/ video....

And if you call- you get to talk to me or one of the partners, not a call center or e-mail.......I like talking with our customers b/c it gives me a better idea of their perspective, not just on their views/expectations, but also on the direction of the industry in general
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Pyramid scammers - period.
    Go spread your verbal pollution elsewhere.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.48%

Pyramid scammers - period.
    Go spread your verbal pollution elsewhere.

Thank you. I figured my response would be a waste of time so I just let it be.

If I wanted to hear that nonsense, I could listen to my wife tell me about how great the woman's make up company she works for is, and what a great opportunity it is to work as a rep, even though she makes ZERO $$$. Whatever makes her happy, I guess.
    However, this guys not my wife, so I really don't give a sh*t. He's obviously not as aware of the thousands of companies out there that do the same horsesh*t Amway does. I have no reason to debate this because I have nothing to gain.

It is good to hear that Amway is such a major player in our economy though. I was worried about those little automotive companies that I thought Michigan depends on. Good to know Amway is the REAL driving force behind our financial security.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Iron Lungz, you mean pyramid scheme, and those are illegal. An $8.4 billion company is not a pyramid scheme. A company that has affiliates like ACE, Bass Pro, Barnes and Noble, and so on who want access to the network that it has established is not a scam.

Redemption, maybe you should listen to your wife a little closer. Artistry is the second best cosmetic brand in the world. She probably makes no money because you and her team do not support her.

Amway Global is the largest network marketing company. Amway Global exceeds FTC standards, which are based on the old Amway. Amway Global has the best compensation plan of any network marketing company. Yes, that is out of the "thousands of other companies" out there who market their products by networking. Amway Global is so successful because they have more than one product or product line, unlike most of those other companies, the largest of which is Nutrilite.

If you didn't know, Amway Global grew about 15% last year.
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Iron Lungz, you mean pyramid scheme, and those are illegal. An $8.4 billion company is not a pyramid scheme. A company that has affiliates like ACE, Bass Pro, Barnes and Noble, and so on who want access to the network that it has established is not a scam.

Redemption, maybe you should listen to your wife a little closer. Artistry is the second best cosmetic brand in the world. She probably makes no money because you and her team do not support her.

Amway Global is the largest network marketing company. Amway Global exceeds FTC standards, which are based on the old Amway. Amway Global has the best compensation plan of any network marketing company. Yes, that is out of the "thousands of other companies" out there who market their products by networking. Amway Global is so successful because they have more than one product or product line, unlike most of those other companies, the largest of which is Nutrilite.

If you didn't know, Amway Global grew about 15% last year.
    You can spin it how you like.
    This is simply an advertisement.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

You can spin it how you like.
    This is simply an advertisement.

No, its simply facts, and facts don't lie.
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

No, its simply facts, and facts don't lie.
    You're right, they're manipulated to show what you want them to.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

MuscleTech!

sorry I just had to
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TCAthlete View Post
    MuscleTech!

sorry I just had to
    Ya I can thank Muscle Tech for making all my lifts go down 5lbs lmao
  36. lutherblsstt

You're right, they're manipulated to show what you want them to.
    Uh Oh,I see your point!

YouTube - Scam=Quixtar=Amway=Alticor-(Part1)

YouTube - Dick DeVos I've been Amwayed
    Last edited by lutherblsstt; 03-13-2009 at 03:28 AM. Reason: add
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks brother. IMHO, when you buy a supp--when you buy anything--you should get more than just the thing you're buyin'... What are you really paying for? Sure, the can or bottle. Sure, the label and the cap. Sure, the formula and the ingredients and the scoop or whatever. But what is it you really want? Results. Value. The knowledge that a company will stand behind every product and make sure you are treated like a person, not a sale. Earning a customer is very different than earning the sale. The first takes time and effort. But if done right, you get a customer for life.
    Great post!

38. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

A few years back I was all about signing up with Quixtar for the XS sugar free energy drinks, the multi-vitamins, and the H2O6 super-hydrating water

But how is the company not pyramid scheme based ? You make money off of people that you get to sign up under you when they make money and so on...
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    A few years back I was all about signing up with Quixtar for the XS sugar free energy drinks, the multi-vitamins, and the H2O6 super-hydrating water

But how is the company not pyramid scheme based ? You make money off of people that you get to sign up under you when they make money and so on...
    Bingo!
    Hey, what about that water with the extra oxygen in it?
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Bingo!
    Hey, what about that water with the extra oxygen in it?
    I heard about that .... 2:1 ratio of oxygen.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:40 AM
  2. supplement companies
    By Tone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
  3. Supplement Companies: Internships?
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 08:00 AM
  4. Top supplement companies