New Guy

mthill2

Awards
Hey everyone im new to this forum and just wanted to say hey to everyone out there. Also I have a question im trying to put on Mass and was wondering if anyone has ever used an appetite stimulator (Black Hole). I eat tons of food already but need something to push me a little harder. Also I am thinking about taking a Ph and was wondering what people think is better for overall mass gain?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
First, welcome to AM! Second, we need to know more info:age, experience, etc.
I personally never tried an appetite stimulator,.. usually protein shakes and a good diet are enough to put on quality mass as long as your consistent, eating right, and resting!!!
Have you ever done a PH before?

mthill2

Awards
I am 23 6'6 200lb...I just finished up playing college basketballl so thats why I have been having trouble keeping my weight up because of the constant cardio of basketball. I have done PH's before such as Torque, Supervol from CTD labs and MMA3...I got these from local shops and Im not sure these products were completely legit.

mthill2

Awards
Also I have been lifting for the past 6 years consistently

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are some of your other stats like body fat %? As for use of a PH/PS I think you could put on some good lean muscle using a good diet, protein and maybe add in some creatine. What types of routines have you been using???

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Cool, you're not gonna be flamed for being underaged!
Anyways, all I can do is tell you my experience. I started with hdrol, put on about 8 pounds and kept it with an otc pct. I then did epistane, put on 10 pounds, and kept that with an otc pct. Both were good for me in terms of lean mass gains, both made me eat everything in site(hence, it wasn't all muscle I gained)!
I'm not familiar with the things you used in the past, so I couldn't elaborate.
My strength went up more on hdrol, don't know if that's important to you.
I don't know if this helps, but good luck.
This is a great site, and people are always willing to help! Good luck!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you're a basketball player you're going to need to watch a lot of the PH's out there as you can be prone to lower back pumps that will kill your game. I would look more for the appetite stimulating products first along with taking a look at your diet and deciding if you can get more out of supplementing any lagging areas you may not be getting through your normal nutrition. PH's for off season where you can focus more on getting bigger.

mthill2

Awards
I have 6% body fat and take creatine and NO xplode for pre workout...as far as workouts I used to work out for musclke fatigue because of basketball but now I lift heavier and for less reps for strength gains. I also do some lighter more rep workouts for increased size. I do cardio twice a week just to stay in shape.

mthill2

Awards
I am done with basketball right now and wont start until October so this would be the best time for me to pack on size. When taking a PH such as superdrol which I heard is one of the best for just mass gain what else do you have to take a long with it also after taking this PH. I have tried every diet out there including just eating everything in site. I naturally burn through food quickly so I need something to help pack on Mass even if its not juust muscle I just need size.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just read about 'finishing up'... My personal favorites of today are Havoc/Epistane

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
The only thing is, if you do decide to go through with a ph or ps, research and research everything you need, the things you don't(NOXplode, as it has stims in it). Just know what you're doing!!! I urge you to have everything you need for pct also. Be prepared!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Eat everything in site that's healthy. Don't kill your BP and cholesterol by eating junk. Superdrol is an excellent mass builders but you're going to want to work on your post cycle therapy which requires a bit more research and dipping into the grey market for your stuff... Not something i'd feel comfortable with in recommending to a college athelete.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't jump right into superdrol,.. just my opinion! If you did, you need a serm.
On cycle, you need liver support such as cycle support(this should be preloaded prior to start of cycle). Need to check BP, let's just say alot goes into it. Don't just throw caution to the wind!!

mthill2

Awards
Thank you guys for the help. Im new to PH's but do want to know all I can about taking them. I was thinking of taking M-drol but im not sure what to even take as PCT I was hoping to get some help. I am done with college now and in August I will be playing basketball in Europe. That is why I need to put on size because if I dont I may not have a career come August. I hear a lot of people talk about (Havoc,M-drol<superdrol) what are the differences. I tried searching these but there is some much nformation with such varying opinions it is kind of hard to understand.

mthill2

Awards
What would you suggest would be a good start up PH then?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I personally am using a ladder to go up, like hdrol, then epi, then?!!!
Long story short, halodrol is a good starting ph, mild sides, otc pct, yet effective at weight and strength gains!!!

mthill2

Awards
When you say haladrol are talking about the one made by gaspari nutrition

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
several companies make halodrol. just check out nutraplanet.com for them