decision about future test-boost stack

pump3d

Awards
In a little while, Im planning on running a stack of

Activate xtreme: 6 caps/day for 10 days then 5 caps/day for 12 days
followed by t-bol 9 caps/day for 20 days.

I have taken both before and will weigh 185 lbs (i hope) when i start this.

i was thinking of adding maybe stoked or RPM to the activate part with reduced dosage (like 2 RPM preworkout).

any other ideas?

pump3d

Awards
well that was going to be one bottle of each and 6 weeks, which is how long i want to go.

I dont think im going for formestane, but what about stoked or RPM like i mentioned?

Also, I think it would build up quicker at this dose, i went 4/day last time and it took about 1.5 weeks.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
not heard of t-bol before but sounds lame.

Look up IGf-2. It would be great with Activate Xtreme. Plus the RPM goes well with them both!

pump3d

Awards
not heard of t-bol before but sounds lame.

Look up IGf-2. It would be great with Activate Xtreme. Plus the RPM goes well with them both!
ive actually heard pretty much only good things about t-bol and it worked for me the first time as well.

there some bloodwork for a few people at bb.com who ran it.

so how would i add IGF-2 to what i have already?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well that was going to be one bottle of each and 6 weeks, which is how long i want to go.

I dont think im going for formestane, but what about stoked or RPM like i mentioned?

Also, I think it would build up quicker at this dose, i went 4/day last time and it took about 1.5 weeks.
I have heard some good feedback on T-Bol. No worries about the formestane, just throwing it out there. To add the RPM in, dose it 3-4 preWO. Adding in the ActX at a high dose does help with the loading, for sure.

pump3d

Awards
I have heard some good feedback on T-Bol. No worries about the formestane, just throwing it out there. To add the RPM in, dose it 3-4 preWO. Adding in the ActX at a high dose does help with the loading, for sure.
would that be too much icariin with the 6 AX + 3-4 RPM?

pump3d

Awards
It would be on the higher-end for sure, but it's an individual thing re: how much is too much. It's hard to say without knowing exactly how much is in AX :(
yeah... what would be some effects of taking too much?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah... what would be some effects of taking too much?
It would feel similar to low E2 w.r.t. joints drying out

Best to quote the stragpedia though, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/82837-stacking-drive-rpm.html#post1157466

1) I find your stack is great!

2) If one cap of RPM and one cap of Drive work nicely for you, you do not need to increase dosages at all. Your bottles would last forever! Count yourself lucky! I did up to 9 Drive and 5 RPM briefly at some point in time.

3) Both RPM and Drive contain Naringin, a compound, known amongst others, for its ability to enhance the absorption, and consequently, half-life of several other compounds. This, and coupled with the fact that RPM, Drive, and Activate Xtreme, all contain Icariin, suggests you may even want to start your Activate Xtreme dosage low (2 caps per day) and ramp up slowly, if you see a need to. I say this because if the RPM and Drive dosage recommendations for your weight category are too much for you, then it is likely that the full dose of Activate Xtreme would also be too much for you. So, start Activate Xtreme low and ramp up, if necessary.

4) Icariin, a flavonoid cGMP-specific PDE-5 inhibitor, is generally well tolerated at recommended dosages. In extreme cases, consistent overdose may produce gastrointestinal problems such as nausea and vomiting. Furthermore, dryness of the mouth, tachyarrhythmia (irregular heart beat), fever, nosebleed, dizziness, problems with tendon reflexes, and low blood pressure (dilation of coronary vessels) may be noticeable. Long-term use may produce aggressiveness and irritability.

These are extreme side effects, and are not to be expected with normal icariin supplementation.

5) I would recommend that you do your planned stack for a maximum of eight weeks, pause for four weeks, and continue for another maximum of eight weeks, if you wish to re-run the stack.

Feel free to let us know, if we can be of further support. And all the best with your stack. You should see nice gains :thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never thought rpm did much for test boosting, at least for me, it was good for energy tho.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you want to stay in the herbal area? you could use an AI. There are alot of options to stack with over RPM

pump3d

Awards
if i went with ATD (6-oxo) or another AI, how long does that AI stay in my system? like how long would it still be detectable?

pump3d

Awards
if i went with ATD (6-oxo) or another AI, how long does that AI stay in my system? like how long would it still be detectable?
bump, for how long would they show up in my system? if anyone knows

pump3d

Awards
one last bump. how long would something like ATD or 6-oxo show up in my system?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
An AI usually lasts 4-8 weeks in ones system, if afraid of failing a test; take the natural alternative. I feel activate extreme and Stoked would make a great combo for anyone interested in boosting total and free testosterone without having to worry about failing a steroid test.

pump3d

Awards
An AI usually lasts 4-8 weeks in ones system, if afraid of failing a test; take the natural alternative. I feel activate extreme and Stoked would make a great combo for anyone interested in boosting total and free testosterone without having to worry about failing a steroid test.
good point, i might do that

RavensFan2k3

Awards
I think a Activate Xtreme and Stoked stack would be great. I see T-Bol as more of a standalone then something to stack with other things.

pump3d

Awards
actX/sustain alpha looks more promising to me than actX/stoked. I think im gonna do that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Prince IronMag Labs 0
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 151
Anabolics 6
mixedup Anabolics 5