Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump 250

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Hey Guys:

Just wondering about the contents of Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump 250.

-Does anyone know if it contains Human Growth Hormone (HGH)?

-Also I remember reading that it is/or that it contains Methoxy anyone know anything about this?

Thanks all,
TWB

gymrat8807

Awards
go research the product because it definitely doesnt have hgh in it. All it is is a pre workout supplement

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha you are good man no worries. if it had hgh it wouldn't be open to public

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks

I assumed this, my computers down and I've been using a friends, so not to much time to research. Some moron at my gym swore that it did, I thought it was more like a N.O. caffeine pump type supp. Thanks for the info. I'm sure I will have many more stupid questions in the following days, I'm pretty much a newbie to bodybuilding; nutrition, not so much but everything about physical transformation and actually achieving a nice physique I am clueless.

Thanks fellows.

Best,
TWB

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I assumed this, my computers down and I've been using a friends, so not to much time to research. Some moron at my gym swore that it did, I thought it was more like a N.O. caffeine pump type supp. Thanks for the info. I'm sure I will have many more stupid questions in the following days, I'm pretty much a newbie to bodybuilding; nutrition, not so much but everything about physical transformation and actually achieving a nice physique I am clueless.

Thanks fellows.

Best,
TWB
no worried everyone who is someone is this sport has been in your place before. we all have so ask away man!