Man Clout/Bo OR AN Rpm/Drive

rk2011

Awards
I was just wondering which stack you guys thought would be more effective, based on past experience? Im trying to lean out a little and jack up both my strength and endurance. My diet's been straight for about a year, I have 8 meals a day and am getting about 200g of protein, 85g of fat, and about 200g of carbohydrates. Most of my carbs are complex. Ive been lifting for the last 2 years and have only used SizeOn, and Monster Milk/Isopure. I weigh about 175 pounds with im guessing about 12% bf. Im looking to do a 6 week cycle on either rpm/drive or man clout/bodyoctane. Ive heard great things about man clout/bodyoctane, but am still a little confused about rpm/drive. I just wanted to hear some opinions on the rpm/drive combo, and if it would be more effective than a man clout/bo stack. If i did decide to go with man clout/bo i would stop taking SizeOn, and replace it with Man Clout. If i decided to use rpm/drive i would continue to take SizeOn along with it. SO just let me know what you guys think?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hit me up with all your questions about RPM/Drive. As for taking size on with it, you could continue since size on is a creatine. My opinion is bias obviously, also I have never used the MAN stack yet but have looked at it myself.

rk2011

Awards
Hey Tex, i guess i have to have like 7 posts to pm you, so ill just lay it all out here.....

I guess my question about the rpm/drive stack is really if i can expect better gains on it than on the man stack. I have read many rpm/drive logs and im getting the impression that is does help to lean you out as well as boosting strength, and endurance. Im going into spring football in may, and doing alot more plyometrics, speed training, and conditioning as it gets closer, and therefore am becoming less concerned with gaining mass and am becoming more concerned with developing fast twitch fibers, and developing my endurance. I would however like to put on about 5 more pounds of lbm before may, to weigh in at a solid 5'7" , 180 pounds. I just wanted to know what to expect out of the drive/rpm stack, and if its really what im looking for in my situation. And last but not least, i am 17, and am not looking to mess with my hormones at all, so if you think this stack will interfere with them let me know.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey Tex, i guess i have to have like 7 posts to pm you, so ill just lay it all out here.....

I guess my question about the rpm/drive stack is really if i can expect better gains on it than on the man stack. I have read many rpm/drive logs and im getting the impression that is does help to lean you out as well as boosting strength, and endurance. Im going into spring football in may, and doing alot more plyometrics, speed training, and conditioning as it gets closer, and therefore am becoming less concerned with gaining mass and am becoming more concerned with developing fast twitch fibers, and developing my endurance. I would however like to put on about 5 more pounds of lbm before may, to weigh in at a solid 5'7" , 180 pounds. I just wanted to know what to expect out of the drive/rpm stack, and if its really what im looking for in my situation. And last but not least, i am 17, and am not looking to mess with my hormones at all, so if you think this stack will interfere with them let me know.
hormonal interference will only occur in optimizing natural levels, no shut down or anything to that nature as these are natural products.

As for mass gain, that honestly varies from person to person. I have seen reports of nice mass gains to none with this stack. If you are looking for mass gains maybe you ought to look at going the neovar/igf-2 route? Have you looked into these products?

I would like to offer a better comparison from personal experience but I can't because I haven't gotten the chance to use MAN product yet.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost: I like the honest opinion there. SizeOn is a nice creatine product; personally I stick with bulk monohydrate but if that's working for you, no need to switch.

Also stack A or B isn't going to be the make or break factor for those 5lbs in the next 2.5 months. You can put that on without them no problem; you have to ask yourself what benefits you want to get from the stacks. The RPM is good for increasing Focus/Energy and pushing yourself through workouts, the Drive works nicely together to boost testosterone levels , energy, fat metabolism, + more, all listed in the writeup. For $56 shipped, it's quite a good deal. There's been lots of positive feedback on this.

The MAN stack is also quite good; you seem familiar with the benefits. I don't think you can go wrong with either stack; since the Body Octane is OOS right now, I would suggest picking up the RPM/Drive combo and going with that. I've seen plenty of great logs done on the products, and their reps on the board will be able to help you with the supplements, your diet, training, everything :D

rk2011

Awards
i have looked at them both and i guess i passed them up mainly because i really liked drive and rpm's effect on explosive strength and speed, as well as rpm's use as a pre.w/o stim. I was interested in man's products because they specifically market both clout, and body octane as speed, and endurance enhancers. The beta-alanine, and the citrulline malate in the man products also increased my interest

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have looked at them both and i guess i passed them up mainly because i really liked drive and rpm's effect on explosive strength and speed, as well as rpm's use as a pre.w/o stim. I was interested in man's products because they specifically market both clout, and body octane as speed, and endurance enhancers. The beta-alanine, and the citrulline malate in the man products also increased my interest
Buy some bulk Beta-Alanine. 500g is only $21 , take 2g pre and 2g intra-WO. That will last you 4 months.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/beta-alanine-500-grams.html

You can also do the same from CitMal, pick up a 200g container for $19. Take 3g with your BA doses.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/citrulline-malate-200-grams.html

rk2011

Awards
i think i have decided im going to do a cycle of rpm/drive for about 6 weeks, and then spend about 4 weeks (april) on clout/bo, and hopefully be feeling like a beast for may.....thanks for the input guys

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i have decided im going to do a cycle of rpm/drive for about 6 weeks, and then spend about 4 weeks (april) on clout/bo, and hopefully be feeling like a beast for may.....thanks for the input guys
Good luck, and consider throwing up a log/ongoing review so we can help you with any Q's :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd choose something different: Cre02 and RPM. This stack is unbeatable, and I've been the biggest MAN proponent on this board. You simply won't beat Cre02 and RPM.

rk2011

Awards
yah ill do that, ill try to pick up drive/rpm in town in the next few days.........i want to dose 2 drive in the morning, and then 2 drive, 3 rpm pre.w/o....i have heard of some people having some gastrointestinal issues with drive/rpm, and i was jw if i would should work my drive dosage up to 4 daily over a few days in order to build a tolerance, or if jumping right in hitting the full dosage would be ok?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yah ill do that, ill try to pick up drive/rpm in town in the next few days.........i want to dose 2 drive in the morning, and then 2 drive, 3 rpm pre.w/o....i have heard of some people having some gastrointestinal issues with drive/rpm, and i was jw if i would should work my drive dosage up to 4 daily over a few days in order to build a tolerance, or if jumping right in hitting the full dosage would be ok?
work your way up forslean causes problems gi problem for some

rk2011

Awards
I'd choose something different: Cre02 and RPM. This stack is unbeatable, and I've been the biggest MAN proponent on this board. You simply won't beat Cre02 and RPM.
Ill definitely check out Cre02, as far as the MAN products go, what is your opinion on the clout/bo stack

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The clout/BO stack is a good one, but i'd have to think about price too. you can buy a pair of the 240 cap RPM and drive for $118, for your weight thats well over a 60 supply.. you could dose drive at 5 caps workout days, 3 caps off days, rpm at 3 workout days, 2 off days. so assuming 3 workouts a week, thats 27 drive a week, 17 rpm. so a good almost 9 weeks of drive, longer on RPM. could even get the 110 count rpm with the 240 drive, and only dose 1 rpm off days to really make the most of the $. For the BO/Clout combo, you'd be looking at $80 for 25 days, or $160 for 7 weeks. And even they tell you that you dont start seeing full effect still day 28
Noticeable effects should be experienced within the first 3 days of use with 80% of total effectiveness achievable by day 12-14 and total effects at 28 days and longer.
so you more or less have to commit to the 2 bottles of each

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D I'd like to run the BO/Clout combo some day, and have some of their primal male on the way. But the price is a bit on the steep side really. Hard to say tho, people say that about xfactor and I really enjoyed my results with that

rk2011

Awards
well as of right now, i am lifting tuesdays and thursdays (lift consists of low reps / high weight) full body, and am spending atleast 2 and half hours in the gym both those days, on tuesday and friday, i have intense cardio, consisting of agilities, sprints, for about an hour, and lastly on saturday i have my most intense cardio session, consisting of more agilities, mat drills, sprints, with parachutes, sleds, bungies....so with all that should i take, 5 rpm on w/o days, or should i take the reccommended 4....along with that should i take different dosages on lift days vs. cardio days........really how the hell shoudl i dose this

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well as of right now, i am lifting tuesdays and thursdays (lift consists of low reps / high weight) full body, and am spending atleast 2 and half hours in the gym both those days, on tuesday and friday, i have intense cardio, consisting of agilities, sprints, for about an hour, and lastly on saturday i have my most intense cardio session, consisting of more agilities, mat drills, sprints, with parachutes, sleds, bungies....so with all that should i take, 5 rpm on w/o days, or should i take the reccommended 4....along with that should i take different dosages on lift days vs. cardio days........really how the hell shoudl i dose this
I would suggest going a different workout route man. 2.5 hours in the gym is no bueno growth wise.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, up in new tampa, off bruce b downs. right across from wharton HS

rk2011

Awards
i live in carrollwood now, but used to live up in tampa palms

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tampas a good place to live for sure. Trauma1 is here too, hman85 in palm harbor I think, 3clipsegt in st pete, some others too :) Crowler from anabolic innovations is in lakeland, Get Diesel has an office in seffner

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill definitely check out Cre02, as far as the MAN products go, what is your opinion on the clout/bo stack
It's outstanding. Up until Cre02, I always said it was the best stack around. I've used more Clout than anyone, I think. But Cre02 is at least Clouts equal, if not better, giving crazy endurance, strength, pumps, and recomp effects. RPM is the best pre-workout energizer, and its effects go so far beyond that: recomp, hormonal optimization, aggression, pumps, and strength increases like mad. You really cannot beat this combo. IMO it surpasses Clout/BO.

rk2011

Awards
It's outstanding. Up until Cre02, I always said it was the best stack around. I've used more Clout than anyone, I think. But Cre02 is at least Clouts equal, if not better, giving crazy endurance, strength, pumps, and recomp effects. RPM is the best pre-workout energizer, and its effects go so far beyond that: recomp, hormonal optimization, aggression, pumps, and strength increases like mad. You really cannot beat this combo. IMO it surpasses Clout/BO.
What do you think about a rpm/drive/cre02 stack poison, or do u think i would b better off just going with the rpm/cre02

beastmode99

Awards
sorry to be the noob here but I am a friend of rk2011 and will probably be taking the same stack as him as we play football together, I was wondering what is the full name of cre02? I tried to look it up but got nothing

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MST Cre02 is the full name. Check out Nutraplanet. If I still played football Cre02 would be my creatine of choice and RPM/Drive is great natural stack.

rk2011

Awards
......so when dosing Cre02, is 3 tabs pre/w.o best, or should i do somthing else

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 pre-wo, and on off days one before each meal, as it helps with body composition.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Isn't Clout the one that contains "Tricreatine Orotate" or something like that?

I thought this technically did not exist..................

Darkstar76543

Awards
Clout is my fav creatine better than size on

beastmode99

Awards
I don't know I haven't tried clout but I have used Size On and it has consistently given me the gains I have wanted. So by saying that Clout must be pretty damn good.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Man, sorry I jumped into this too late, but for a football player I would have chosen Clout/BO myself.
Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE Drive/RPM in the GYM, but on the field I'd have to go the MAN products.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I don't know I haven't tried clout but I have used Size On and it has consistently given me the gains I have wanted. So by saying that Clout must be pretty damn good.
SizeON sure TASTES alot better. :lmao:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, sorry I jumped into this too late, but for a football player I would have chosen Clout/BO myself.
Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE Drive/RPM in the GYM, but on the field I'd have to go the MAN products.
you haven't tried cre02, have you? ;)

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

beastmode99

Awards
thanks guys for all your help, I have come to the decision that I am going to purchase drive, rpm, and cre02 due to the good price I have found on all of them and all the good things I have heard about all these products. Thanks again for your help.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys for all your help, I have come to the decision that I am going to purchase drive, rpm, and cre02 due to the good price I have found on all of them and all the good things I have heard about all these products. Thanks again for your help.
Glad we could help. Let us know how the stack turns out for you :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
two radically different stacks, but clout/octane gets my vote for sure, i love those two products.

Shatter

Shatter

Awards
two radically different stacks, but clout/octane gets my vote for sure, i love those two products.
OP has made his choice, so I'm probably not being helpful in adding this but I'll just add a big ditto. BO/Clout still my all-time favourite stack and I've tried most of the popular stacks.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
you haven't tried cre02, have you? ;)

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2
No I haven't.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Clout the one that contains "Tricreatine Orotate" or something like that?

I thought this technically did not exist..................
I've seen this brought up and argued a few times. The tri/di creatine myth-arguement. The last big debate I read ended in P.A. stepping in and explaining how it is indeed possible and does exist. He doesn't have any reason to validate other people's products, so I value his position, and he explained it well enough for an un-educated laymen like myself to be convinced.
I will try to dig it up and post a link if I get a few extra minutes today.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this brought up and argued a few times. The tri/di creatine myth-arguement. The last big debate I read ended in P.A. stepping in and explaining how it is indeed possible and does exist. He doesn't have any reason to validate other people's products, so I value his position, and he explained it well enough for an un-educated laymen like myself to be convinced.
I will try to dig it up and post a link if I get a few extra minutes today.
The "myth" works for me :lmao: