usp labs jacked weird question

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
so every time i take this i seem to have trouble getting it up. doesn't happen any other time just after the gym after taking jacked. any reason for this?

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Anecdotally my bet would be the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine (Geranium Oil/Extract).

I've noticed the exact same thing after using it. I'm usually jacked and euphoric as f**k but as far as saluting the captain... no sir.

I read somewhere, i think off bulknutrition, that it roughly follows the same chemical pathway as ephedrine and because it is a sympathomimetic amine, it would carry similiar sides associated with those.

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
yep...1,3 dimethyl ****...love jacked but this could be a dealbreaker for me...by contrast, RPM gave me excellent wood support...may switch back...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
alright good to see i'm not the only one maybe i should cut back from 3 scoops to 1 or 1.5

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
or you could just keep on taking the same dosage and pick up some horny goat week to increase you libido

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
or you could just keep on taking the same dosage and pick up some horny goat week to increase you libido
true... i have yohimbine but that'll mess me up more. i took that one night after and was like freezing my ass off and felt like ****. actually i do have some testofen layin a round might be good take take while i'm on my cycle anyway

dizdabiz

Awards
horny goat week? Aah that'll explain why all the farmers ive seen recently are walking around with cocky grins! (just kidding mxmatt)

jsp,check this out-Palo Alto Labs Paravol,the reveiws are looking good and it looks like its got everything to turn you into a Hard hammering,slammering sex machine!:arms::slaphappy::arms:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It's the geranium content, that is a powerful stim

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
It's the geranium content, that is a powerful stim
but the weird thing is is that i don't get much of a stim effect from it. i mean it's not a cracked out feeling at all just when i try to go to bed at night my body is tired buy my mind isn't. it really hasn't done anything for me that straight up beta alanine can't do by itself

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
horny goat week? Aah that'll explain why all the farmers ive seen recently are walking around with cocky grins! (just kidding mxmatt)

jsp,check this out-Palo Alto Labs Paravol,the reveiws are looking good and it looks like its got everything to turn you into a Hard hammering,slammering sex machine!:arms::slaphappy::arms:
i don't wanna get on too much cause i'm running 1-t/havoc right now... probably just stick with the testofen i already have, but will check that out for something during pct

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not experienced anything like this but I have been taking SuperSap as well, which makes it more of a problem keeping it down.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
but the weird thing is is that i don't get much of a stim effect from it. i mean it's not a cracked out feeling at all just when i try to go to bed at night my body is tired buy my mind isn't. it really hasn't done anything for me that straight up beta alanine can't do by itself
What kind dosage are you taking it at and with what other stimulants?

From what I've noticed the body has a pretty fast adjustment curve to it... Usually if I lay off it for a week a two and then use it pre-workout it has a very noticeable effect while i'm lifting and a pretty decent post workout euphoria and hunger suppression afterwards. Even if I use it pre-workout twice a week the euphoria dies down pretty quick as well as the initial rush that got me hooked on it. Really, any supplement containing this I wouldn't use more than two or three days in a row... the body adjusts to it pretty darn fast.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
What kind dosage are you taking it at and with what other stimulants?

From what I've noticed the body has a pretty fast adjustment curve to it... Usually if I lay off it for a week a two and then use it pre-workout it has a very noticeable effect while i'm lifting and a pretty decent post workout euphoria and hunger suppression afterwards. Even if I use it pre-workout twice a week the euphoria dies down pretty quick as well as the initial rush that got me hooked on it. Really, any supplement containing this I wouldn't use more than two or three days in a row... the body adjusts to it pretty darn fast.
i drink coffee but not everyday and i only take jacked on the days i work out. usually 3 scoops. i only take it usually 4 days a week taking weekends off

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
You might wanna lay off it for a week or two and see if that helps...

Otherwise you just might have a healthy stim tolerance... I know I do. I just bought some Reset A.D. so i wanna see if that helps. Lately I've been doing 75mg 1,3 Dimethyl****, 200 mg Caffeine and 9 mg Yohimbine pre-workout and it just doesn't quite have the kick it used to. I'm hoping I can get back to where I was earlier this year... once I took that my appetite would croak and there were a couple of times where my stomach would reject anything I put in it for a good hour, more than a few wasted protein shakes there.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You might wanna lay off it for a week or two and see if that helps...

Otherwise you just might have a healthy stim tolerance... I know I do. I just bought some Reset A.D. so i wanna see if that helps. Lately I've been doing 75mg 1,3 Dimethyl****, 200 mg Caffeine and 9 mg Yohimbine pre-workout and it just doesn't quite have the kick it used to. I'm hoping I can get back to where I was earlier this year... once I took that my appetite would croak and there were a couple of times where my stomach would reject anything I put in it for a good hour, more than a few wasted protein shakes there.
i've taken time off of it but always had a ridiculous tolerance to stims. yohimbine is the only thing that gets me going but it makes me sick sometimes and lasts too long. reset AD did work for me but not as much as i expected. probably should have layed off the caffeine while taking it but i did cut back. hell i even got used to full dose of clen after a week

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same thing here, it's the stims in the product because I've noticed this same experience with other products of the same nature. I think this happens to a lot of users. Shame too because Jacked does get me Jacked!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same thing here, it's the stims in the product because I've noticed this same experience with other products of the same nature. I think this happens to a lot of users. Shame too because Jacked does get me Jacked!
Yah it's too bad.. I am a bit lucky here as I am stim sensitive and just working my way up to 2 scoops but gone are the days when 1 scoop did the trick.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
this is the only product that's done this to me... but it's also the first one of taken with 1-dimethyl