Do I need to cycle off natural T boosters?

paradigmer

Awards
I've been trying natural t boosters over the last few months. (Mass FX, Activate, Powerfull, T-Bomb III, Ameritest)

Do i need to cycle off of everything for a while or since these products supposedly only help your body increase test and free test is it ok to just keep taking them without going off?

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
yes its advised, my rule of thumb is cycle off for as long as i was on the cycle. So for example i took it for 4 weeks and then i stopped for 4 weeks and then go on it again

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
exactly what the guy above me said, going on for months on end could be damaging....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure you would need to take a full month off even if you took something for 4 weeks, but a couple weeks like 2-3 would be advised. It's always good take a bit of a break from supps.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure you would need to take a full month off even if you took something for 4 weeks, but a couple weeks like 2-3 would be advised. It's always good take a bit of a break from supps.
I agree with this..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been trying natural t boosters over the last few months. (Mass FX, Activate, Powerfull, T-Bomb III, Ameritest)

Do i need to cycle off of everything for a while or since these products supposedly only help your body increase test and free test is it ok to just keep taking them without going off?
It depends on the product. And what you mean by "going off" (i.e. with IGF-2 I use every day for 8-10 weeks and then for 2 weeks I just use on resistance training days, which allows me to run it as a 'staple' and still get results).

However, the general guideline is to cycle on for 8-10 weeks and cycle off for 2-4 weeks, simply because (as with anything else) you don't want your body to ADAPT to the product and therefore reach a plateau.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on the product. And what you mean by "going off" (i.e. with IGF-2 I use every day for 8-10 weeks and then for 2 weeks I just use on resistance training days, which allows me to run it as a 'staple' and still get results).

However, the general guideline is to cycle on for 8-10 weeks and cycle off for 2-4 weeks, simply because (as with anything else) you don't want your body to ADAPT to the product and therefore reach a plateau.

That's it, so you could use a different type of product during down time.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
do you need to ? no. its not harmful.

should you ? yes. once your body is "used" to it, you don't get the same effect, essentially throwing your money away.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

if you do them 1 supp at a time the ones you have listed should be fine to stay on. the only problem i see is running activate and massfx too close together, the others work on different pathways. powerful utilizes mucuna puriens to increase l-dopa and hgh. t-bomb uses trib to work on lh. ameritest, i beleive is an ai, which reduces estrogen and raises test. but at least one month out of the year i try to be off all supplements completely, but thats just me.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
The time on/time off rule usually refers to gear..natural supps just need time off so your body doesnt adapt..personally I like to go off for maybe half the time I was on...8 weeks on, 4 off at most.