Do I need to cycle off natural T boosters?

1. Registered User

Do I need to cycle off natural T boosters?

I've been trying natural t boosters over the last few months. (Mass FX, Activate, Powerfull, T-Bomb III, Ameritest)

Do i need to cycle off of everything for a while or since these products supposedly only help your body increase test and free test is it ok to just keep taking them without going off?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  999 lbs.

yes its advised, my rule of thumb is cycle off for as long as i was on the cycle. So for example i took it for 4 weeks and then i stopped for 4 weeks and then go on it again
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

exactly what the guy above me said, going on for months on end could be damaging....
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Not sure you would need to take a full month off even if you took something for 4 weeks, but a couple weeks like 2-3 would be advised. It's always good take a bit of a break from supps.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Not sure you would need to take a full month off even if you took something for 4 weeks, but a couple weeks like 2-3 would be advised. It's always good take a bit of a break from supps.
    I agree with this..
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by paradigmer View Post
    I've been trying natural t boosters over the last few months. (Mass FX, Activate, Powerfull, T-Bomb III, Ameritest)

Do i need to cycle off of everything for a while or since these products supposedly only help your body increase test and free test is it ok to just keep taking them without going off?
    It depends on the product. And what you mean by "going off" (i.e. with IGF-2 I use every day for 8-10 weeks and then for 2 weeks I just use on resistance training days, which allows me to run it as a 'staple' and still get results).

However, the general guideline is to cycle on for 8-10 weeks and cycle off for 2-4 weeks, simply because (as with anything else) you don't want your body to ADAPT to the product and therefore reach a plateau.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    It depends on the product. And what you mean by "going off" (i.e. with IGF-2 I use every day for 8-10 weeks and then for 2 weeks I just use on resistance training days, which allows me to run it as a 'staple' and still get results).

However, the general guideline is to cycle on for 8-10 weeks and cycle off for 2-4 weeks, simply because (as with anything else) you don't want your body to ADAPT to the product and therefore reach a plateau.

That's it, so you could use a different type of product during down time.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

do you need to ? no. its not harmful.

should you ? yes. once your body is "used" to it, you don't get the same effect, essentially throwing your money away.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by paradigmer View Post

if you do them 1 supp at a time the ones you have listed should be fine to stay on. the only problem i see is running activate and massfx too close together, the others work on different pathways. powerful utilizes mucuna puriens to increase l-dopa and hgh. t-bomb uses trib to work on lh. ameritest, i beleive is an ai, which reduces estrogen and raises test. but at least one month out of the year i try to be off all supplements completely, but thats just me.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

The time on/time off rule usually refers to gear..natural supps just need time off so your body doesnt adapt..personally I like to go off for maybe half the time I was on...8 weeks on, 4 off at most.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natural test boosters
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:51 AM
  2. natural test boosters
    By Montesano813 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:32 PM
  3. Post cycle for natural test boosters
    By Paz in forum Supplements