jack3d warning????

mw525

mw525

Awards
i was hesitant on buying jacked because it always said WARNING: Not for use of indivudals under the age of 21 but finally we got it in our store and now the label says 18 can anyone tell me if whats in it is bad for an 18 year old

warning states 18 years old or older. You sure that is reads 21?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Any thing with a high amount of caffeine will carry a warning like that. Look at any energy drink you can buy at 7-11 and they will have something similar to the Jack3d warning, its just a way for companies to cover there @ss if some kid messes himself up by taking way to much of a product.

i was hesitant on buying jacked because it always said WARNING: Not for use of indivudals under the age of 21 but finally we got it in our store and now the label says 18 can anyone tell me if whats in it is bad for an 18 year old
Do you work at VS?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size=+5]CAUSE ITS FUKKING HARDCORE THAT FUKKING WHY[/size]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway, the warning is a logistical and liable concern that is placed on the label, mw. If you are 18 the product is safe to take, and does not contain any ingredients which may adversely affect hormone production in any way. Enjoy.

mw525

mw525

Awards
Anyway, the warning is a logistical and liable concern that is placed on the label, mw. If you are 18 the product is safe to take, and does not contain any ingredients which may adversely affect hormone production in any way. Enjoy.
thats all i wanted to know..thank you!!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure Jacked is completely non hormonal? Doesnt the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, which I believe is a geranium extract, affect test in some way? I'm not trying to disrespect you or question your intelligence just curious thats all...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure Jacked is completely non hormonal? Doesnt the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, which I believe is a geranium extract, affect test in some way? I'm not trying to disrespect you or question your intelligence just curious thats all...
Geranium as a whole herb may possess a very weak ability to inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha reductase which converts Testosterone into the primary male androgen, 5a-DHT. It is very unlikely 1,3 dimethylamine possesses this same capabilities. Geranium Oil is often considered aphrodisiacal, though, so you may have hormone modulation and libido-enhancing confused.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Geranium as a whole herb may possess a very weak ability to inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha reductase which converts Testosterone into the primary male androgen, 5a-DHT. It is very unlikely 1,3 dimethylamine possesses this same capabilities. Geranium Oil is often considered aphrodisiacal, though, so you may have hormone modulation and libido-enhancing confused.
Thanks for the solid info very much appreciated.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
its just like how mcdonalds coffee cups say "caution Hot" it covers their assssss

svthidef

svthidef

Awards
usually 18 is the saftey buffer on any supplement

mw525

mw525

Awards
i know i wasnt being rude...just wanted to have him clear it up because i am a supporter of nutraplanet and could possibly have lose some sales including myself(before the correction) that thought the product was hormonal becuase of the 21 year old warning but now..jack3d here i come

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, but mistakes do invariably occur. Fortunately for us, Steve-o is always on the ball.
Heh apparently my correction only went so far as the title :D Got Jacked --> Jack3d. I'll get the 21 switched to 18 ideally this afternoon; things are pretty crazy at NP for the next little while. Everything is listed as 1-2 business day we've got so many orders to go through.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
thought the product was hormonal becuase of the 21 year old warning
Just because a product says 21 years doesn't imply that it is hormonal. Your own research should guide your decision making in taking a product...not necessarily what a warning label says.

And if you work at a supplement store, you should know better. Otherwise you might start recommending products without actually knowing what's in them. That's when supps get a bad rep.

mw525

mw525

Awards
Just because a product says 21 years doesn't imply that it is hormonal. Your own research should guide your decision making in taking a product...not necessarily what a warning label says.

And if you work at a supplement store, you should know better. Otherwise you might start recommending products without actually knowing what's in them. That's when supps get a bad rep.
a usp rep came in our store and told us that it had test boosters and gh in it...and then seeing it say 21 and it wasnt the warning label because i did not see the product it was the written warning on nutraplanet..and just because you work at a vitamin shop doesnt mean you should know every compound known to man especially if you have not been there that long

mw525

mw525

Awards
Heh apparently my correction only went so far as the title :D Got Jacked --> Jack3d. I'll get the 21 switched to 18 ideally this afternoon; things are pretty crazy at NP for the next little while. Everything is listed as 1-2 business day we've got so many orders to go through.
and i ordered DCP with ground shipping and got it in TWO DAYS <3 nutraplanet

a usp rep came in our store and told us that it had test boosters and gh in it...and then seeing it say 21 and it wasnt the warning label because i did not see the product it was the written warning on nutraplanet..and just because you work at a vitamin shop doesnt mean you should know every compound known to man especially if you have not been there that long
He was advising to stack PowerFULL which increases testosterone and HGH with Jack3d.