Stunt Growth?

warriors34

Awards
Hey, 15 5"6 155 lbs.

If i take 17 phero or 5 deca zol will that stunt my growth or make me grow more??

Thanks

spartan300

Awards
stunt

dont take it...too young, ur gonna screw up more than ur bone growth

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
If your 15, taking those substances is going to stunt your growth, and at your age you really should avoid meddling with anything like that. I was tempted at taking high amounts of testosterone at the age of 17/18 but thanks to some patience, self-control and self education on forums like this I learned that would have been silly.

Its not worth taking something like that to get built faster and stunting your height and risk looking like an Oompa loompa for the rest of your days :)

You have PLENTY of testosterone in your body that will give you great results if you have a solid diet with plenty of protein. Supplement with whey protein powder to help you pack on muscle faster, take in your healthy fats like your EFA's, multivitamin would be good, and solid hard training is all you need. and Be consistent, dont skip your meals and remained disciplined and you'll grow like a weed.

stay smart, eat clean, train hard.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
One thing i forgot to mention, if you want to help your body with any extra height growth, eat clean, dont get tempted with junk food, if you keep your bodyfat low you'll have less fat, hence less Aromatase Enzymes, and less Estrogen conversion from your testoerone levels....Less estrogen will help keep your bone's growth plates open for longer. And dont forget to do some HIIT to help your body produce lots of Growth Hormone that will keep you real lean, but also will help with height growth.

Sprinting is around the best activity to shoot GH levels through the roof, 30second sprints are found to be about the best, or you can do 10second sprints, take 12seconds rest, and repeat 4=6 times. Just few times a week should do great.

All the best mate.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Wiltered, but what's HIIT??
High Intensity Interval Training. Cardio that involves intervals of high intensity (like sprinting) and low intensity (jogging/walking).

It seems like every couple days there is a 15-16 year old kid asking about 17-phero and 5 deca zol. I've never even heard of these products. sup with that?

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
pretty good chance that it will stunt your growth but do what you gotta do, we can give you the info but its up to you if you want take it and learn from it

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
For fukc sakes dude, do you NOT read or pretend like everything people say here is just bs?

Did this entire topic mean NOTHING?

DO NOT TAKE STEROIDS. You are freaking 15. You are 5'6''. Do you want to be that height for the remainder of your life? Stop trying to find a freaking way out and just workout and eat.

I will quote myself cause I don't want to go through the trouble of rewritting or coming up with something to say since you're obviously ignoring everyone.

Dude... Seriously, did you read the answers for the question you asked?

They all said the same: "no, don't even think about steroids". And your next question is "if I choose to take it anyways..."

Seriously, you need to rethink everything. People don't just say crap so they are the only ones built in the world, they tell you not to take because it's bad and will fuc# you up. Your friends taking it, how old are they? Cause one that will tell you a lot, specially if they are older. If not, then yeah, they are gaining a lot right now, but in 3 years they probably won't be able to make any gains at all because they won't produce any testosterone anymore, not to mention have to live with a bad liver, and a fked up system.

So my 2c are: Stop trying to go on steroids. Stop asking about it or hoping that someone will come and say "hey, it's ok to take steroids, you clearly love football and need it, just do this, this and that". That is not going to happen. So listen to them.

What you need is:
Protein Shakes
Kwik Carbs
Creatine
Multivitamin (Personal fav is Orange Triad)
Fish Oils (10 caps a day)
Sesamin Oil (6 caps a day)
If you want some more research some Na-RALA and Chromium Picolinate

That should be all you're taking, aside from large amounts of beef, chicken, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, peanut butter, and things alike. You need nothing more than that. Exercise, exercise hard, exercise a little more, have a good 6 meals a day, around 4000, 5000 calories, sleep 9, 10 hours a day, and take your staples and you'll be fine.

You're a freshman, you have another 4 years ahead of you, if you follow these plans by the time you're a senior you're going to be a beast, and outplay anyone who's taking steroids when they are 14.
If you want to keep asking the same question hoping you'll get a different result, well, YOU WONT! So grow up, stop thinking about this and just don't fukc yourself for life. Or heck, do whatever you want, there's not more anyone here can tell you that you haven't heard, but you obviously is just choosing to ignore it, so have fun with your body the way it is right now for the rest of your life. Lets not forget that your testosterone will be shortened for the remainder of your life and that you'll probably see a couple of other health issues due to this usage. Have fun.

----------Edit:
Esox Express, it's not every couple of days a 15-16 asks about these things, it's every couple of days the SAME 15-16 year old kid asks about the same stuff people have told him not to use 2 days ago.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure its not. And I guess fukc me indeed, why do I even bother trying still.

It's just randomly the same 2 compounds you asked about earlier.

P.S.:
If i take 17 phero or 5 deca zol will that stunt my growth or make me grow more??
There is no easy way out, stop trying to find it. Eat, hit the gym and sleep. No magic pills or seringes.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
ok think what u want
but quit commenting my $h!t
First of all, the guys on here know far more about this stuff than you ever will. If you aren't going to listen to them, then stop posting. Stop asking the same question over and over in each post trying to finds someone who is going to tell you to go for it because it isn't going to happen. I responded the first time you asked about these two and I thought we had talked some sense into you, but I guess we didn't have much luck.

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
when i was that age i only took creatine and the only time i took it was to get me off a plateau. Do some research. Maybe some creatine or beta alanine with a teenagers natural high testosterone levels will give you what you want. Maybe you could take something like ZMA but you probably don't need it.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
These guys are being ssaholes because they dont want you to destroy your body. Creatine and food will work wonders.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what don't you get kid?...seriously you already posted a similar topic and we all gave you the truth. I tried to help you, I have you advice, everyone else did... seriously man. just leave if you are going to be 15 and ignore everyones advice. FYI alot of advice given is science and personal experiences.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
theyre are tons of kids at my old HS who use whey protien and a creatine and get results. WORK HARD get better routine etc... Traning smart when ur young is the best. I wish i had ppl to help me and tell me benching and curls dont get u big =/

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
High Intensity Interval Training. Cardio that involves intervals of high intensity (like sprinting) and low intensity (jogging/walking).

It seems like every couple days there is a 15-16 year old kid asking about 17-phero and 5 deca zol. I've never even heard of these products. sup with that?
the 17 Phero and 5 Deca are two pretty powerful PH's being pushed hard by Complete Nutrition. I know a couple of kids that used them last year when I was a senior and they put on a lot of size....hate to see the consequences of taking those and using that post cycle they sell over the counter at C.N...

stefang

Awards
Hey, 15 5"6 155 lbs.

Thanks
Bad idea. At this age you will screw up more than you will ever be able to fix. Your endocrine system is still developing and any endogenous substances will mess it up possibly for good. The side effects might be the following:

I. Stunt Growth
II. Gyno
III. Hair Loss
IV. Impotence & infertility
V. You could pretty much "turn off" your balls
VI. Heart problems

Benefits: 20-30LBS of muscle in 2 months
Costs: 40+ years of pain/struggle/doctor visits/medical problems...

Naturally you could gain 6-10LBS in 2 months. So technically you are looking to risk all the above for 14-20LBS of muscle. Hmmmm.

Your choice, your life...

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Bla is just speakin the truth if you cant handle it then leave

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

theres a supplement chain of stores (can't recall the name) in the midwest that pushes the **** out of those like GNC pushes anabolic halo :D

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
theres a supplement chain of stores (can't recall the name) in the midwest that pushes the **** out of those like GNC pushes anabolic halo :D
if you're talking about pushing the phero and deca in particular its Complete Nutrition then.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats it. So this quite likely isn't the same 15 year old, just he's falling for the same advertising as the other ones.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
yeah, thats it. So this quite likely isn't the same 15 year old, just he's falling for the same advertising as the other ones.
I don't know about that, but this kid did start a thread before asking about the exact same stuff (phero/deca). Thats why he's being ripped pretty good. Complete Nutrition isnt that bad, pretty good price wise actually, but like GNC or any other supp store the sales people don't know sh*t and try and sell that stuff to everyone that walks in the store saying it won't mess them up and all.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ok ppl find some studies that prove it will stunt his growth. lol yeah bet u will have a very hard time finding a real legit studie, he obviously dosnt have clue
hes to young
wrong fourm and stuburn

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
ok ppl find some studies that prove it will stunt his growth. lol yeah bet u will have a very hard time finding a real legit studie, he obviously dosnt have clue
hes to young
wrong fourm and stuburn
Come on man, are you actually saying that we shouldnt be steering him away from PH's just because we don't have an exact study saying that a 15 year old, 5' 6" 155 lb kid shouldn't mess with his natural hormones while his body is still developing? First of all the reason that there isnt a specific study is that there are so many different supplements, where would you start in researching the consequences? Even creatine which is probably the most researched and studies sports supplement of all time, the long term effects, if any, are unknown. On the same token there isn't a study that says slamming my head against my dorm room wall for half an hour will cause brain damage, but do you think I'm going to try it and see what happens? Sometimes you have to use common sense.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
lol whens the last time noobs used common sense when using aas. wat is common sense?, yer impliying that comon sense is wat every 1 eles is sayin about aas, becuze the studies are rare and few ppl go with wat other ppl did/felt/know(is this the common sense u speak of)

2 recap
op dosnt have clue
hes to young
wrong fourm and stuburn

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
lol whens the last time noobs used common sense when using aas. wat is common sense?, yer impliying that comon sense is wat every 1 eles is sayin about aas, becuze the studies are rare and few ppl go with wat other ppl did/felt/know(is this the common sense u speak of)

2 recap
op dosnt have clue
hes to young
wrong fourm and stuburn
Yes, I mean common sense as in what everyone is saying about PH's. Common sense as in if you ask for advice and everyone tells you the same thing (DON'T DO IT), you should have that little light kick on and that says "Hmm, maybe this is going to mess me up."

warriors34

Awards
ummmmm dude by the looks of ur pic your white...so quit acting black

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
lol wtf? whos acting black... whatever man go ahead and take what u please..

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
thank god i was smarter than that @ 15,.......

BTW, I ran into a kid in HS i knew who was 155lbs, 5'3", ripped as hell and benching almost 400lbs at the time and started juicing at around 16. Guess what? hes still 5' 3".... not muscular, and now has bitch tits.

spartan300

Awards
pick up a developmental biology book. I took this class last semester (it was hard as fu ck). It goes over the mechansim of bone growth the role that testosterone plays in bone ossification. Basically, your gonna seal up your growth plates and you'll never grow again. Hey, but what do I know, it's just science.

one of my bros did hormones in high school. Im younger than him. He got huge but stopped growing. I'm taller than him now lol. He might be more muscular, but i'm taller. Now, since my endocrine system is done developing, I can do a cycle and get just as big as him and be taller lol. I was also offered real gear back in high school and freshman year in college. also offered hgh. I turned it all down. Lesson, just wait, or do u wanna be a midget your life

note: I still havent done a cycle. I really don't feel there is a need at my age. People rush to do it at age 21, which is okay due to the endocrine system being developed, but in my opinion, use it when test production naturally decreases with age, which is about midlife to the third decade. Why not use test when you body is starting to make defficient amounts. Just a thought

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
pick up a developmental biology book. I took this class last semester (it was hard as fu ck). It goes over the mechansim of bone growth the role that testosterone plays in bone ossification. Basically, your gonna seal up your growth plates and you'll never grow again. Hey, but what do I know, it's just science.
Dangit you beat me to it :)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ha yeah im glad i wasnt that stupid either, i did stupid **** but not like that! Worst I did to my body was bench 5 days a week! Hahaha

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
what? i did that last week and im 24! Youre telling me thats not ok?

Hahaha jk.

Yeah i think in high school I did about 3 different lifts... bench, lat pull down, db curl hahaha

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha yeah im glad i wasnt that stupid either, i did stupid **** but not like that! Worst I did to my body was bench 5 days a week! Hahaha
I watch these kids train at my gym and they must do 40 sets for chest. I train 3 body parts and they're still doing chest when I leave.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I watch these kids train at my gym and they must do 40 sets for chest. I train 3 body parts and they're still doing chest when I leave.
LOL i had the same type of guys @ the station behind me doing cable flyes as I was doing rack deads, earlier today. I finished deads, hit incline, shoulder press, lat pulls, and triceps,... and an hour later they were in the same damm spot. LOL wow,...thats all I can say.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yep, my stupid thing as a kid was to not work out my legs... Oh boy... 5 days a week at the gym and not one leg day, I'd convince myself that if I did HIIT it would be the same as working out my legs...

Heck, no wonder I never grew much back then! I had all the time in the world, lived at home and would have homemade food, testosterone through the roof, and I couldn't grow for not knowing how to workout well... Wish I knew this forum back then, it would have helped me much...

warriors34

Awards
im talking about alwaysgaining,,
and im not gonna take it, but my friend just bought some and i told him not to take it so im gonna laugh when he fukcs himself up

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im talking about alwaysgaining,,
and im not gonna take it, but my friend just bought some and i told him not to take it so im gonna laugh when he fukcs himself up
glad you listened... well hopefully. Why don't you throw a log up here of some safe products? We can all encourage you and help guide you the right direction to keep up with the gains he will make. Only you will do it in a safer manner.

warriors34

Awards
you mean ask what to take?
or list what im taking

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you mean ask what to take?
or list what im taking
I mean create a log. To track progress and people can give you guidelines and suggestion to make just as quick of gains as your friend while staying safe.

ljustman

Awards
PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF SANITY ITSELF!!!! DO NOT TAKE THESE!!!!
The guys on here know more than most will ever know about how the body works....
Not only will these supplements stunt your growth and give you bitch tits,
-They can lead to heart disease
-Hypertensive disorders
-kidney failure
-liver failure
-sterilty
-permanant flacidity (You will never have sex)
-and could force you to permantly replace your testosterone and othe natural hormones by artificial means.

I go to UW Madison and on of my friends here was a big football player for Deforest. He took alot of prohormones and creatine in highschool. He recently diagnosed, the name escapes me, but he has almost non-exsitant testosterone levels which force him to get hormone treatments regularly. He was also near liver failure. His liver was so damaged it will never recover, he can never drink alcohol again because his liver is far too weak. He also has to take some meds for his heart because he had a genetic disorder that was trippered by the prohormones.

True, these are just possible results and may not happen to you, but is it worth the risk.
I came to the website a few years ago looking for an easy way to get ripped. I wisely chose to take the advice of the wealth of knowledge provided here. DO NOT TAKE STEROIDS OR PROHORMONES UNTIL YOU ARE AT LEAST 21. Many say don't take creatine until 18 yrs, but that has far fewer negative impacts.