B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My Favorite Anti Aging Supplement

If you are looking for an anti aging supplement, you know how confusing the information is. This article discusses 4 supplements, and how they fit into the anti-aging puzzle.

First, be very careful with growth hormone, or HGH.

Many people think HGH is the ultimate anti aging supplement, but I disagree strongly. It is a great way to prolong death in the short term, but the complications are worrisome - heart disease and other nasty stuff.

My favorite supplements for anti-aging are nutritional, with no long term negative side effects.

They are:

DHA. DHA is part of omega 3 essential fatty acids, and is the part that research is showing to be the super-powerful component that helps the entire body. It helps prevent parkinsons, cancer, alzheimer's, and a lot of other things.

The problem with DHA is bioavailability - many suppliers sell DHA that doesn't digest, so it's useless. The best sources are still fish oil derivatives, so if you want to look for DHA, look for fish oil derivatives.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine. This is becoming very well known. It is a nutrient that goes directly to the cell, and is used to create energy - the basis of life.

If you use Acetyl-L-Carnitine, be sure to use alpha lipoic acid - it helps fix the errors that more cellular activity can create.

Another key nutrient is glutathione. It is also known as the master antioxidant, because it fixes errors that occur in every cell. If you could keep your glutathione at youthful levels, you could party all night and keep going like you did at 16.

Glutathione is another nutrient that can't be taken orally without it being destroyed, so avoid glutathione powders.

There are some sources that provide ways to restore glutathione levels, which is the focus of my research these days.

The best anti-aging supplement? Try ALC with ALA and glutathione, and don't forget to eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. Living to 160 is possible now if you follow this guidance.

Jack Sinclair publishes the latest anti-aging discoveries
at anti aging supplements

Max Discoveries - intro

By: Jack Sinclair