test booster

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
looking for my first test booster. i know divanil products lower your total test but increase free test so i didnt know if i wanted to go this route. my first concern is that it is safe. i was looking at stoked, zeus, primal male, and activate xtreme, but i am open to others. thanks

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Just started LG Sciences T911. Into 4th day. Other than an immediate calming feeling.....didn't notice any changes til today. Been taking 1 morn & 1 evening. Today took an extra 30 mins b4 workout. Felt more energy & good aggression. Really attacked the weights. Not sure if today was just a good day or if the booster is kicking in. I'll see how next few days go.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as natty test boosters go my vote goes to Diesel Test Hardcore from Get Diesel, hands down the best.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking for my first test booster. i know divanil products lower your total test but increase free test so i didnt know if i wanted to go this route. my first concern is that it is safe. i was looking at stoked, zeus, primal male, and activate xtreme, but i am open to others. thanks
Not sure where you heard that nettle root LOWERS your TOTAL testosterone. And it's not so much about your total testosterone anyways, since it's only the FREE testosterone that your body can really work with in making gains.

As for testosterone boosters, there are many. Just a few examples:
* IGF-2
* Drive
* Divanol/Divanex
* Activate Xtreme
* PowerFULL

Stacking Divanol, IGF-2, and Drive would make for a mean bulking stack.

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
i have never looked at diesel test hardcore. its a huge prop. blend. gasp!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have never looked at diesel test hardcore. its a huge prop. blend. gasp!
Well, don't take it if you don't like punching babies while running through walls and tearing through a sorority house. Ha.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
DTH always gets my vote when it comes to herbal test boosters...cant be beat...

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
what kind of strength and mass gains did you guys see? any sides?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
testofen and a aromatase inhibitor

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of strength and mass gains did you guys see? any sides?
The libido increase was great, but the aggression is what I loved. When I went into the gym I just felt like throwing weight you know. Of all the supps I've taken it made me feel the best. I gained some size, mostly because I was so much more aggressive in the gym. As far as sides, I didn't have any. If you go to the Get Diesel forum on here there are tons of threads/reviews of DTH. You'll find they are most all positive and Chuck or Trip are always quick with responses to any questions.

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
The libido increase was great, but the aggression is what I loved. When I went into the gym I just felt like throwing weight you know. Of all the supps I've taken it made me feel the best. I gained some size, mostly because I was so much more aggressive in the gym. As far as sides, I didn't have any. If you go to the Get Diesel forum on here there are tons of threads/reviews of DTH. You'll find they are most all positive and Chuck or Trip are always quick with responses to any questions.
thanks, what other t-boosters have you used?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, what other t-boosters have you used?
Mass Fx/Hyperdrol, Blue up, and T BOMB.

IGF-2 gets good reviews and sustain alpha or dermacrine as well, but I haven't tried them yet.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
im getting pretty good results of vyotech 17hd. Weights going up every week gettin more lean and stronger. Its all natural, its only 30 bucks online and you take one pill b4 u workout. dont take it on off days.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
mass fx and hyperdrol is awsome really does give you that alpha male feeling

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mass fx and hyperdrol is awsome really does give you that alpha male feeling
I couldn't stomach them though. I have an iron stomach, but just couldn't do it.

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
hey guys, i actually think im leaning toward stoked now...not sure.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Just started LG Sciences T911. Into 4th day. Other than an immediate calming feeling.....didn't notice any changes til today. Been taking 1 morn & 1 evening. Today took an extra 30 mins b4 workout. Felt more energy & good aggression. Really attacked the weights. Not sure if today was just a good day or if the booster is kicking in. I'll see how next few days go.
r u logging?

i'm going to run T911 & I-GH-1 after my cutting phase.. and i've only heard good things about T911.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Could you stack DTH with another booster like T911? Would you benefit?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you stack DTH with another booster like T911? Would you benefit?
You could, but read the ingredients to see how things would stack with each other. DTH stacks really well with Diesel Test 2010. They call it the Extreme Double or Nothing stack.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used DTHC and Activate Xtreme. AX was 100% better IMHO.
Maybe it’s just me but I have never seen any results from tribe witch is the main ingredient in DTHC.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what the diff between testofen and now's fenugreek?

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
what the diff between testofen and now's fenugreek?
Testofen is an extract of fenugreek, standardized to 50% fenusides, which I'm assuming is a specific steroidal saponin of fenugreek. Fenugreek 50% is fenugreek standardized to 50% steroidal saponins. I have only used the 50% extract and not Testofen.

From my experience:

1) Fenugreek taken with meals: blood sugar/insulin/cholesterol regulation

2) Fenugreek at bedtime: my guess is it acts more as an anti-estrogen due to the phyto-estrogens

3) Testofen: test booster

Of course, there is probably overlap in what each does, but these seem to be the main emphasis, to me.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testofen is an extract of fenugreek, standardized to 50% fenusides, which I'm assuming is a specific steroidal saponin of fenugreek. Fenugreek 50% is fenugreek standardized to 50% steroidal saponins. I have only used the 50% extract and not Testofen.

From my experience:

1) Fenugreek taken with meals: blood sugar/insulin/cholesterol regulation

2) Fenugreek at bedtime: my guess is it acts more as an anti-estrogen due to the phyto-estrogens

3) Testofen: test booster

Of course, there is probably overlap in what each does, but these seem to be the main emphasis, to me.

Whoa, are you serious?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, are you serious?
Yes i think he is serious...but if anyone has any actual questions regarding testofen i would pm thundergod...he has done some pretty interesting things with dosing in the past...