Help Needed!!

U

usmcjohnston

Awards
After taking 3 months off from working out due to an injury, Im ready to get back into things. I havn't used supplements in years but due to my increase in fat gain and decrease in muscle mass Im looking for some quality working supplements to help me reach my goals. Im currently 5'10 205 alittle on the chubby side. I would like to lose about 10lbs but increase my muscle mass.
I was thinking of taking:

Epistane
11oxo
RPN's Damage Control Protocol
Creatine(Suggestions)
Thermogenic(Suggestions)
NO(Suggestions)
Aminos
Protein

Does this sound good? Sorry i need help with so much, its been a longtime since i took supps and there are so many now. Also any suggestions would be great.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
After taking 3 months off from working out due to an injury, Im ready to get back into things. I havn't used supplements in years but due to my increase in fat gain and decrease in muscle mass Im looking for some quality working supplements to help me reach my goals. Im currently 5'10 205 alittle on the chubby side. I would like to lose about 10lbs but increase my muscle mass.

Epistane
11oxo
Creatine(Suggestions)
Thermogenic(Suggestions)
NO(Suggestions)
Aminos
Protein

Does this sound good? Sorry i need help with so much, its been a longtime since i took supps and there are so many now. Also any suggestions would be great.
Devildog - not sure on your plan....I'll leave it for the more knowledgable people on the forum. Just wanted to say "Semper Fidelis" and best of luck in your cycle.

Be safe and smart and do a ton of research. This is certainly a great place to start!

Regards,

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of it will be any good without the proper diet. I would stay away from any of the hormonal products such as Epi and 11 oxo. DCP is a very good product. Levi reloaded would be a good fatburner to stack DCP with. With proper diet and these your goal should be able to be reached.

R

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
None of it will be any good without the proper diet. I would stay away from any of the hormonal products such as Epi and 11 oxo. DCP is a very good product. Levi reloaded would be a good fatburner to stack DCP with. With proper diet and these your goal should be able to be reached.

Echo staying away from the hormonals. You shouldn't need anything that extravagent. If you're coming back after time off, you'll be amazed how quickly you gain if you train/diet correctly. It's like you're a noob all over again. I took a little over a year off due to injury, and in the first six weeks I lost 13lbs., added 3/4" (comparing pumped to pumped) to my arms, 1" to my chest, lost 1" on my waist. Can't beat that!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Epistane
11oxo
Creatine(Suggestions)
Thermogenic(Suggestions)
NO(Suggestions)
Aminos
Protein

Echoing redemption79 (and others) re hormonals. You've been out for 3 months, haven't been using supplements for a while, and you want to jump into something like that? No way!

Get your DIET sorted out (and if you're looking for a recomping (i.e. gain muscle mass and lose bodyfat) effect, the your DIET will be the determining factor in getting you results!).

As for supplements, at least for a while stick to using the basics:
* Creatine (NeoVar Recomped or Cre-02 would be my top 2 selection choices)
* Multivitamin
* Good Fats
* Protein Powder (i.e. LG Sciences' Lipotropic Protein)
* BCAA's (or a protein powder that has them in; see suggestion above)

You will get results fairly quickly, being "new" back into training and things. At least wait a couple of months before you think of adding anything else in.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
You will get results fairly quickly, being "new" back into training and things. At least wait a couple of months before you think of adding anything else in.
agreed. also, having not trained in awhile makes you more prone to injury if you're growing at an unnatural rate.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have gotten great advise from pembroke, redemption, and rosie (guejsn). By all means use PH/AAS when your ready and you want to, but you may be a pit premature jumping ini these right now.

Lock on training
Lock on diet
Lock on staple supps
Give it time

And you'll be golden
Then progress as will

U

usmcjohnston

Awards
Thank You All For The Help, I've Got A Clear Plan Now.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
agreed. also, having not trained in awhile makes you more prone to injury if you're growing at an unnatural rate.
Gotta agree with Suncloud you are gonna see results just by gettin back in the gym an controlling your diet. Then maybe jump into some supps. I use 100% whey protein chocolate from GNC and you can also get on LG's site an get you some good BCEAA's they come in a littler jug but will supplement the BCAA's in the Whey Protein if you go that route. Good Luck. Let us know how you do. :usa2: