Cutting Stack

brian101883

Awards
Just curious how the Recreate and Anabolic Pump stack work. Wanting to cut some BF%, diet is pretty clean. Just wanting some honest answers from experience.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished the 1st week on it so hard to tell. I feel like the carbohydrates I ingest go straight to my muscles and not fat or bloat which is an odd feeling and had to explain. I got my diet seriously dialed in before starting this stack and you should to if you don't. I feel a lot less hungry but no real energy from the Recreate so don't expect that. I think it is working well so far and will be at 3 APs a day this week and 3 (possibly bump up to 4) recreates this week. So far so good.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd add some CLA to the mix. It's not an immediate results type thing, but I get good, noticeable results that start to show almost a month into roughly 4-6 caps per day. The fats will help slow digestion of carbs among other things. I'd also consider some fish oil, and perhaps some Sesamin as well, all are non-stims. The fats help me out, especially when I kick up the fiber intake. which you could also do,and increase water intake as needed. Timing what you eat and when you eat it is also very beneficial. I know it's easier said then done, but it only takes 10-15% reduction in your weekly calories to start dropping weight, as long as everything else remains consistent. As a general rule, the slower ot comes off for me, the slower it goes back on. I like adding the above mentioned stuff with Lean Extreme(2 pills per day) and Meltdown (2 pills per day). I get excellent results with that stack that last until I get sloppy again. Sorry I didn't answer your question about Recreate and Anabolic Pump, but I have no experience with them, just was trying to help ya out a bit. Good luck!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Six-Pack stack is the reason I work for the company. I dropped from 275 to 242 and retained all of my strength/muscle and competed in a powerlifting contest after the 4 month drop. The results I got were unreal, and took place prior to any affiliation with USPlabs.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing results boro i hope at the end of my cut I can brag about it the same :) I have some PHs lined up but after starting the six-pack stack I have felt less of a need to utilize them during the cut.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing results boro i hope at the end of my cut I can brag about it the same :) I have some PHs lined up but after starting the six-pack stack I have felt less of a need to utilize them during the cut.
Right... That is what I love, the nutrient uptake from Anabolic-Pump alone is comparable to some low PH in terms of endurance and power. Do not take that comment for more than it is worth but I think we are on the same page. haha

Charger, Remember to keep us updated in the Six Pack Pack Support Sack!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best cutting stack out there... especially when you add Prime and you also do sprints, cardio, carbohydrate cycling.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best cutting stack out there... especially when you add Prime and you also do sprints, cardio, carbohydrate cycling.

Macro cycling is the bomb...