11-oxo: experiences?

M

Massdog05

Awards
has anyone had luck using 11-oxo from ergopharm?

supposed to reduce cortisol or something. been checking into it, but it's pretty pricey for a cycle.

just wanted feedback before committing.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I used it last year from 6-8 caps per day for 4 weeks, I didnt notice too much in terms of strength or vascularity, but I lost ALOT of fat without trying to. Alot being 10-12lbs in 4 weeks. It should be priced around $25-30 per bottle to make really worthwhile. I'd use it again if 1. had the money to spend 2. needed to drop 10 lbs again. Should work really well for those spring/summer cuts.

No negative sides to report either.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I used it last year from 6-8 caps per day for 4 weeks, I didnt notice too much in terms of strength or vascularity, but I lost ALOT of fat without trying to. Alot being 10-12lbs in 4 weeks. It should be priced around $25-30 per bottle to make really worthwhile. I'd use it again if 1. had the money to spend 2. needed to drop 10 lbs again. Should work really well for those spring/summer cuts.

No negative sides to report either.
Agree with the G-Train. 6 caps, I lost fat, 9 caps, strength started to come around. I like it, but it's pricey!

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Great product for weight loss just a little to pricy for most.

F

flex13

Awards
Great product for weight loss just a little to pricy for most.
How is the muscle retention with the weight loss. I am currently trying to shred up not worried about how much weight I loose just wanna loose some fat around certain areas

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No negative effects, apart from weight-loss from the wallet. I got better results from Lean Xtreme.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
How is the muscle retention with the weight loss. I am currently trying to shred up not worried about how much weight I loose just wanna loose some fat around certain areas
it is great for a recomp and you can even gain some muscle. The problem I see with most people are they dont take 6 pills a day for 40 days. If you take less than 6 pills you dont get the full effect but for 40 days at 6 pills a day you need 4 bottles which is a little to much for a lot of people

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
It's great for reducing your waist size. I would start at 4 caps a day, and ramp up as effects wear off. I started at 4 and ended at 10 caps a day. Side effects: For me extreme lethargy, I used AN RPM to combat that, nowdays I would probably use a geranium/cafeine combo for that.

Watch out when coming off, I experienced a huge cortisol rebound which packed on fat fast and made me feel depressed. You need some sort of smart cortisol control with this in pct.