One more cutting question- creatine

mw525

mw525

Awards
alright so im gonna start cutting for the summer on march first and will be ending my prime AP stack shortly. I plan on using DCP Activate xtreme and recreate when i start to cut and didnt know if i would still be able to use dark matter creatine and have an effective cut. I was considering neovar but then read it has best effects when taken with high carbohydrate. Any good creatines for cutting or should i just cut the creatine out

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased con-cret creatine from ProMera Health. I haven;t started taking it yet but it claims to have all the same benefits as mono without all the sides. Recommended dosing is 1/4 tsp per 100lbs of body weight with 4-6 oz of juice. You could probably get away with this minimal amount of carbs on your cut. I'll let you know if this stuff holds up to the claims in a few weeks.

mw525

mw525

Awards
I recently purchased con-cret creatine from ProMera Health. I haven;t started taking it yet but it claims to have all the same benefits as mono without all the sides. Recommended dosing is 1/4 tsp per 100lbs of body weight with 4-6 oz of juice. You could probably get away with this minimal amount of carbs on your cut. I'll let you know if this stuff holds up to the claims in a few weeks.
what side effects does creatine normally have??

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Mono always get you a water bloat, or swollen look. Not what your looking for when your cutting i would say. Thats was all the ethyl esters are big now.

mw525

mw525

Awards
and how bad would it be if i took recreate and a pre workout supp with caffiene

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
concrete is sweet for strength gains im not sure about using it for cutting though. If any of you guys are going to the arnold last year i went on sunday and the concrete ppl gave me a ton of free pills it was almost 2 months worth of free concret

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Its not bad or good. Your cutting agents wont do anything for bloat unless they act as a diuretic. So basically creatine and cutting are fine together. Just understand if your using a mono creatine it wont look as good. What i do, is stay on the creatine until my last month of a serious cut/fat loss, and then go off.