Mass FX questions

G

Gamesman

Awards
I'm 41, 6'1" 230 17% BF, been lifting hard consistantly for 6 years. I've been using simple things like whey, creatine, glutimine, fish oil. I'm looking for a little more help, especially with recovery as I get older. I looked into things like Havoc, superdrol, etc but am not so excited about possible side effects and getting ahold of a SERM.
I was thinking about taking Mass FX for 6 weeks, seeing how that goes, waiting about 6 weeks and stacking Mass FX with hyperdrol and maybe Retain. ( I got this idea from forums i've been reading)
Would this be a good idea for someone new to these type of things who wants to get into things slowly. I would after this consider doing something stronger.
Any feedback? Am I correct to assume no PCT is needed for these? Is Mass FX going to be effective on it's own?

G

Gamesman

Awards
Anybody have any experience with or knowledge of these supps??
Any advice?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If i were in your situation, I would first by Diesel Test Hard Core by get diesel. Then I would go about purchasing Activate Xtreme by designer supplements. Mass fx is a great product and have used it with success, but not great as a standalone test booster. Hyperdrol is also a great ai, and is good in the strength department. You are right these products are run without the need for pct. Mass fx alone would give you results, but I dont think the results your looking for. I think your best bet would to be run the DTHC with the Activate Xtreme, and feel you would be pleased. later goodluck!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But yes the mass fx/ hyperdrol is a nice stack with decent results, just have a feeling you would like the other stack better.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
I have been lifting for several years and a very dedicated/healthy bodybuilder. I finally wanted to try a supplement and i had heard good things on hyperdrol x2/mass fx on another forum and i decided to try it. I also used Scivation Xtend for my aminos. The results were very promising i gained more than what i expected. I went from 210lb to 218 in about 6weeks and i lost a little body fat which i have not much of and gained a lot of strength. I would definitely recommend this if you wanted to try something not so hardcore. Don't know about just mass fx though :S.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
almost done with my mass fx & hyperbol cycle and i think for the money you can do better

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Ya i actually would have to agree with matt. It is pretty expensive. But it still works well :D.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think if you want to use mass fx ect, then go ahead and do the whole stack; mass fx, hyperdrol, lean fx. No reason to just half ass it there. As far as the PH/AAS I would wait.

Personally, I couldn't stomach Mass Fx or Hyperdrol (wish I could).

However, DTH, Sunami, etc from Get Diesel, I had great results.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I think if you want to use mass fx ect, then go ahead and do the whole stack; mass fx, hyperdrol, lean fx. No reason to just half ass it there. As far as the PH/AAS I would wait.

yes i second GET DIESEL just hang around in there fourms and ask some ? u cant go wrong with chucks line

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established

same here, mass fx has a really bad smell and sometimes when i took it i kept burping that nasty taste it was awful

G

Gamesman

Awards
I have aquestion about activate xtreme. It is no longer made by designer supplements, but rather by Driven Sports, IS IT THE SAME PRODUCT??

I am planning on doing a cycle of DTHC and sunami as well as JP8 preworkout. Would DTHC and activate xtreme be better? Am I correct a PCT would not be needed for either of these stacks????

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have aquestion about activate xtreme. It is no longer made by designer supplements, but rather by Driven Sports, IS IT THE SAME PRODUCT??

I am planning on doing a cycle of DTHC and sunami as well as JP8 preworkout. Would DTHC and activate xtreme be better? Am I correct a PCT would not be needed for either of these stacks????
I've ran that stack and freakin loved it!! I would stick with that, you'll like it. And no you do not need a PCT for those.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 41, 6'1" 230 17% BF, been lifting hard consistantly for 6 years. I've been using simple things like whey, creatine, glutimine, fish oil. I'm looking for a little more help, especially with recovery as I get older. I looked into things like Havoc, superdrol, etc but am not so excited about possible side effects and getting ahold of a SERM.
I was thinking about taking Mass FX for 6 weeks, seeing how that goes, waiting about 6 weeks and stacking Mass FX with hyperdrol and maybe Retain. ( I got this idea from forums i've been reading)
Would this be a good idea for someone new to these type of things who wants to get into things slowly. I would after this consider doing something stronger.
Any feedback? Am I correct to assume no PCT is needed for these? Is Mass FX going to be effective on it's own?
No PCT at all.

A lot of people get great effects from MassFX standalone, especially when it's their first run through.

The Hyperdrol/MassFX stack is also a great route. That's AX's number one selling stack, and it also provides for a lot of return users, with good reasons: it provides.

I would recommend using either MassFX or Hyperdrol standalone to kick things off. If you like your experience, try stacking the next time.

any other questions, just hit me up.

~thesinner

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What doses did you use copycat??
I started with the directions on the bottles and then ramped up. In the end I mostly took 4 DTH (1am, 1 noon, 2pm) and 3 Sunami (1am, 1 noon, 1pm). The aggression was hitting like a ton of bricks. I hit a PR on deadlifts However, the sweet spot for me libido wise was 3 DTH/2 Sunami.