Joint Pain

  1. Joint Pain


    I recently began running again, usually after my work outs. That combined with my job has really been taking a toll on my joints, especially my knees. I feel tired all the time too.

    Any ideas for what I can take to help keep my joints intact/pain free? Right now im just taking my three shakes a day with 8-10 grams fish oil a day. I wanna start a cut soon and im either gonna pick up the AP/recreate stack or do an ECA stack.

    Any help appreciated.


  2. I know how you feel. I'd highly recommend USP Labs Super Cissus RX, or Bulk Super Cissus RX at Nutraplanet. Has worked wonders for me, and many others. I'm sure you'll see more responses here on the benefits of Cissus.

  3. Glucosamine and chondroitin seem to help me.
    •   
       


  4. USP Labs Super Cissus does wonders for me. Last time I checked it was on sale in bulk form at Nutraplanet. I have chronic back pain, and when I am on Cissus I feel much better than when I am off.

    I also like Glucosamne/Chondroiten/MSM, but in liquid form. I find the liquid is much more potent than the capsule or pill form.

  5. Stay on the Fish Oil, and throw some Cissus in there with it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I recently began running again, usually after my work outs. That combined with my job has really been taking a toll on my joints, especially my knees. I feel tired all the time too.

    Any ideas for what I can take to help keep my joints intact/pain free? Right now im just taking my three shakes a day with 8-10 grams fish oil a day. I wanna start a cut soon and im either gonna pick up the AP/recreate stack or do an ECA stack.

    Any help appreciated.
    Try OsteoSport. That has honestly been a lifesaver for my knees and hips, especially when I was running a lot.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Try OsteoSport. That has honestly been a lifesaver for my knees and hips, especially when I was running a lot.
    I just started osteosport --- hopefully I will have the same results!

  8. Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

    If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

    If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
    You'll love Osteo Sport...Has a 40% cissus, bromelain, glucosomine, chondrotin and MSM. Plus Hyluronic acid for lubrication......

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

    If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
    You can either cap them, or I use a 2 1/4 teaspoon measures and mix it in my preworkout drink, and in my postworkt drink. Your could put in a protein shake. Doesn't taste great, but it doesn't bother me, I'm taking it for the benefit. I can tell you'd be making a mistake if you don't try it.

  11. You should give Animal Flex a try. It has a great formula and was designed for hard training bodybuilders/athletes

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...x-44-pack.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    I know how you feel. I'd highly recommend USP Labs Super Cissus RX, or Bulk Super Cissus RX at Nutraplanet. Has worked wonders for me, and many others. I'm sure you'll see more responses here on the benefits of Cissus.
    you should see primaforce cissus too

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    you should see primaforce cissus too
    I just got thru a bottle of Primaforce, for me, USP Labs version is light years ahead of Primaforce. I also tried Animal Flex for a couple of months...didn't do anything for me.

    It only took a couple of days for me to feel the effects of Super Cissus Rx.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ndawson89 View Post
    I just started osteosport --- hopefully I will have the same results!
    You should see results within a FEW days of starting!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

    If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
    Probably cap it, or just take with water. Have it first thing, ~40 min before you train weights, immediately post-training, and last thing at night. Dose at 100-300mg per dose.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  15. I have the same problem you do, I work on my feet all night and work out in the mornings. After that I am about finished as for my feet and knee's.
    I picked up fishoil and animal flex. Its for joints, i tell you what i feel so much better when i take it. And the pack is not hard to put down at all. Just some juice or water. Also no mixing

  16. Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    I have the same problem you do, I work on my feet all night and work out in the mornings. After that I am about finished as for my feet and knee's.
    I picked up fishoil and animal flex. Its for joints, i tell you what i feel so much better when i take it. And the pack is not hard to put down at all. Just some juice or water. Also no mixing
    Fish oil and Animal Flex is a solid combo.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    I just got thru a bottle of Primaforce, for me, USP Labs version is light years ahead of Primaforce. I also tried Animal Flex for a couple of months...didn't do anything for me.

    It only took a couple of days for me to feel the effects of Super Cissus Rx.
    i personally have better results with primaforce cissus than with usp, so probably it depends on the individual
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. joint pain
    By ryaroberts in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 03:56 PM
  2. Joint Pain During PCT
    By radiodude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:31 PM
  3. Anyone ever get joint pain?
    By joker123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 01:28 PM
  4. Joint Pain
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Log in
Log in