Joint Pain

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%

Joint Pain

I recently began running again, usually after my work outs. That combined with my job has really been taking a toll on my joints, especially my knees. I feel tired all the time too.

Any ideas for what I can take to help keep my joints intact/pain free? Right now im just taking my three shakes a day with 8-10 grams fish oil a day. I wanna start a cut soon and im either gonna pick up the AP/recreate stack or do an ECA stack.

Any help appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%

I know how you feel. I'd highly recommend USP Labs Super Cissus RX, or Bulk Super Cissus RX at Nutraplanet. Has worked wonders for me, and many others. I'm sure you'll see more responses here on the benefits of Cissus.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.07%

Glucosamine and chondroitin seem to help me.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.53%

USP Labs Super Cissus does wonders for me. Last time I checked it was on sale in bulk form at Nutraplanet. I have chronic back pain, and when I am on Cissus I feel much better than when I am off.

I also like Glucosamne/Chondroiten/MSM, but in liquid form. I find the liquid is much more potent than the capsule or pill form.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.02%

Stay on the Fish Oil, and throw some Cissus in there with it.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I recently began running again, usually after my work outs. That combined with my job has really been taking a toll on my joints, especially my knees. I feel tired all the time too.

Any ideas for what I can take to help keep my joints intact/pain free? Right now im just taking my three shakes a day with 8-10 grams fish oil a day. I wanna start a cut soon and im either gonna pick up the AP/recreate stack or do an ECA stack.

Any help appreciated.
    Try OsteoSport. That has honestly been a lifesaver for my knees and hips, especially when I was running a lot.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Try OsteoSport. That has honestly been a lifesaver for my knees and hips, especially when I was running a lot.
    I just started osteosport --- hopefully I will have the same results!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

enzymes.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
  10. AN Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.63%

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
    You'll love Osteo Sport...Has a 40% cissus, bromelain, glucosomine, chondrotin and MSM. Plus Hyluronic acid for lubrication......
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%

You can either cap them, or I use a 2 1/4 teaspoon measures and mix it in my preworkout drink, and in my postworkt drink. Your could put in a protein shake. Doesn't taste great, but it doesn't bother me, I'm taking it for the benefit. I can tell you'd be making a mistake if you don't try it.
  12. Universal Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%

You should give Animal Flex a try. It has a great formula and was designed for hard training bodybuilders/athletes

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...x-44-pack.html
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.44%

Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    I know how you feel. I'd highly recommend USP Labs Super Cissus RX, or Bulk Super Cissus RX at Nutraplanet. Has worked wonders for me, and many others. I'm sure you'll see more responses here on the benefits of Cissus.
    you should see primaforce cissus too
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    you should see primaforce cissus too
    I just got thru a bottle of Primaforce, for me, USP Labs version is light years ahead of Primaforce. I also tried Animal Flex for a couple of months...didn't do anything for me.

It only took a couple of days for me to feel the effects of Super Cissus Rx.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ndawson89 View Post
    I just started osteosport --- hopefully I will have the same results!
    You should see results within a FEW days of starting!!!

Probably cap it, or just take with water. Have it first thing, ~40 min before you train weights, immediately post-training, and last thing at night. Dose at 100-300mg per dose.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.51%

I have the same problem you do, I work on my feet all night and work out in the mornings. After that I am about finished as for my feet and knee's.
    I picked up fishoil and animal flex. Its for joints, i tell you what i feel so much better when i take it. And the pack is not hard to put down at all. Just some juice or water. Also no mixing
  17. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    I have the same problem you do, I work on my feet all night and work out in the mornings. After that I am about finished as for my feet and knee's.
    I picked up fishoil and animal flex. Its for joints, i tell you what i feel so much better when i take it. And the pack is not hard to put down at all. Just some juice or water. Also no mixing
    Fish oil and Animal Flex is a solid combo.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    I just got thru a bottle of Primaforce, for me, USP Labs version is light years ahead of Primaforce. I also tried Animal Flex for a couple of months...didn't do anything for me.

It only took a couple of days for me to feel the effects of Super Cissus Rx.
    i personally have better results with primaforce cissus than with usp, so probably it depends on the individual

Similar Forum Threads

1. joint pain
    By ryaroberts in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 04:56 PM
  2. Joint Pain During PCT
    By radiodude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:31 PM
  3. Anyone ever get joint pain?
    By joker123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9