Joint Pain

  1. Registered User
    wesb2387's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    185

    Joint Pain


    I recently began running again, usually after my work outs. That combined with my job has really been taking a toll on my joints, especially my knees. I feel tired all the time too.

    Any ideas for what I can take to help keep my joints intact/pain free? Right now im just taking my three shakes a day with 8-10 grams fish oil a day. I wanna start a cut soon and im either gonna pick up the AP/recreate stack or do an ECA stack.

    Any help appreciated.

  2. Registered User
    SOLRAC's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Age
    54
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    106

    I know how you feel. I'd highly recommend USP Labs Super Cissus RX, or Bulk Super Cissus RX at Nutraplanet. Has worked wonders for me, and many others. I'm sure you'll see more responses here on the benefits of Cissus.
  3. jsl
    jsl is offline
    Registered User
    jsl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    81

    Glucosamine and chondroitin seem to help me.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    412

    USP Labs Super Cissus does wonders for me. Last time I checked it was on sale in bulk form at Nutraplanet. I have chronic back pain, and when I am on Cissus I feel much better than when I am off.

    I also like Glucosamne/Chondroiten/MSM, but in liquid form. I find the liquid is much more potent than the capsule or pill form.
  5. Registered User
    bubbachew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The 'burgh
    Age
    30
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    380

    Stay on the Fish Oil, and throw some Cissus in there with it.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I recently began running again, usually after my work outs. That combined with my job has really been taking a toll on my joints, especially my knees. I feel tired all the time too.

    Any ideas for what I can take to help keep my joints intact/pain free? Right now im just taking my three shakes a day with 8-10 grams fish oil a day. I wanna start a cut soon and im either gonna pick up the AP/recreate stack or do an ECA stack.

    Any help appreciated.
    Try OsteoSport. That has honestly been a lifesaver for my knees and hips, especially when I was running a lot.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Registered User
    ndawson89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Forked River, NJ
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Try OsteoSport. That has honestly been a lifesaver for my knees and hips, especially when I was running a lot.
    I just started osteosport --- hopefully I will have the same results!
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    enzymes.
  9. Registered User
    wesb2387's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    185

    Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

    If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
  10. AN Rep
    Board Sponsor
    The Tanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

    If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
    You'll love Osteo Sport...Has a 40% cissus, bromelain, glucosomine, chondrotin and MSM. Plus Hyluronic acid for lubrication......
  11. Registered User
    SOLRAC's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Age
    54
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

    If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
    You can either cap them, or I use a 2 1/4 teaspoon measures and mix it in my preworkout drink, and in my postworkt drink. Your could put in a protein shake. Doesn't taste great, but it doesn't bother me, I'm taking it for the benefit. I can tell you'd be making a mistake if you don't try it.
  12. Universal Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    338

    You should give Animal Flex a try. It has a great formula and was designed for hard training bodybuilders/athletes

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...x-44-pack.html
  13. Registered User
    Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    porto
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    I know how you feel. I'd highly recommend USP Labs Super Cissus RX, or Bulk Super Cissus RX at Nutraplanet. Has worked wonders for me, and many others. I'm sure you'll see more responses here on the benefits of Cissus.
    you should see primaforce cissus too
  14. Registered User
    SOLRAC's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Age
    54
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    you should see primaforce cissus too
    I just got thru a bottle of Primaforce, for me, USP Labs version is light years ahead of Primaforce. I also tried Animal Flex for a couple of months...didn't do anything for me.

    It only took a couple of days for me to feel the effects of Super Cissus Rx.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by ndawson89 View Post
    I just started osteosport --- hopefully I will have the same results!
    You should see results within a FEW days of starting!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

    If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
    Probably cap it, or just take with water. Have it first thing, ~40 min before you train weights, immediately post-training, and last thing at night. Dose at 100-300mg per dose.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Registered User
    twistedfords's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    111

    I have the same problem you do, I work on my feet all night and work out in the mornings. After that I am about finished as for my feet and knee's.
    I picked up fishoil and animal flex. Its for joints, i tell you what i feel so much better when i take it. And the pack is not hard to put down at all. Just some juice or water. Also no mixing
  17. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    963

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    I have the same problem you do, I work on my feet all night and work out in the mornings. After that I am about finished as for my feet and knee's.
    I picked up fishoil and animal flex. Its for joints, i tell you what i feel so much better when i take it. And the pack is not hard to put down at all. Just some juice or water. Also no mixing
    Fish oil and Animal Flex is a solid combo.
  18. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PORTO/PORTUGAL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by SOLRAC View Post
    I just got thru a bottle of Primaforce, for me, USP Labs version is light years ahead of Primaforce. I also tried Animal Flex for a couple of months...didn't do anything for me.

    It only took a couple of days for me to feel the effects of Super Cissus Rx.
    i personally have better results with primaforce cissus than with usp, so probably it depends on the individual
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. joint pain
    By ryaroberts in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 02:56 PM
  2. Joint Pain During PCT
    By radiodude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 01:31 PM
  3. Anyone ever get joint pain?
    By joker123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 12:28 PM
  4. Joint Pain
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in