USP Labs or BSN

TrynaImprove

Awards
Which company would you trust more to help progress your hard work?! What products do you seem to be the best and why?!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They both have some good products. The only i've tried from bsn and enjoyed, were no-xplode, and syntha-6. N0-explode is good but their are betters (superpump 250, jp8, jacked etc..) and syntha 6 was great i really liked it. USP labs also makes good products, I've used anabolic pump, super cissus, and prime and was happy with all three products. This would be an easier question if you stated what type of product you were looking for.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
I still love N.O. Xplode. Its my favorite pre-workout and I've gotten the best gains out of any pre-workout. Superpump is good too from Gaspari, but it lacks the focus I get from my N.O. Xplode. They may have been leaving out the 'CEM 3' and I just had the placebo effect, but I still loved it, ha ha.

I like Syntha 6 (got a tub of Chocolate Peanut Butter right now) as an in between meal protein, and the flavors I've tried (chocolate, cookies and cream, vanilla, choc peanut butter, banana) are all really good. The downside is that it has quite a few calories, fat and carbs per serving compared to the amount of protein you get (200 cals, 6 grams fat 2 saturated, 14 grams carbs, 22 grams protein), so I stick with Pro Complex by Optimum.

I also tried and liked Atro Phex. Lost 15 pounds with one box, though some of it was water. Makes you sweat like a mo fo and you can get jittery, but I liked it and will probably use it again sometime.

The sample of CellMass I got was alright. Obviously one serving isnt going to do much for result wise, but the taste was good and I've heard good things from friends that have used it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what is your goal... it really depends on which product you are deciding to take.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is your goal... it really depends on which product you are deciding to take.
I agree. BSN makes great products. Many USPlabs/BSN products are simply oriented for different goals. For the most part, you can stack the two companies.

Fill us in buddy!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i am personally not a huge fan of USP, not from experience just have not needed their product for long. I will point out that BSN will forever ride on the coattails of no-explode imo. BSN's no-explode USED to be cutting edge which is now common ground! Loved p-slin and Jacked is amazing, (i like to mix it with superpump) and will be buying powerful this week for my m1t cycle. USP has put of products that i notice on the first dose.

USP wins this hands down.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am personally not a huge fan of USP, not from experience just have not needed their product for long. I will point out that BSN will forever ride on the coattails of no-explode imo. BSN's no-explode USED to be cutting edge which is now common ground! Loved p-slin and Jacked is amazing, (i like to mix it with superpump) and will be buying powerful this week for my m1t cycle. USP has put of products that i notice on the first dose.

USP wins this hands down.
Forgot about pslin that sh*t was the bomb. nothing has given me a better pump during my workouts.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Can i not pick Applied Nutriceuticals? :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha:biglaugh: That's funny for me, USP Labs wins by a long shot. I've tried no-explode, nitrix, cellmass and synatha 6 and maybe went up 5lbs in my bench, and had a meh pump, that was a big waste of money for me. For USP Labs, so far I've tried Super Cissus, Powerfull, Prime and Jacked and the stuff is way beyond any other supplements I've tried, which is quite a bit.
If you try USP Labs expect awesome strength gains, muscle gains, endurance, pumps, fat loss, energy, focus, better sleep etc. :head:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i just wanted to interject here for a second. i've used NO-xplode , and i didn't notice my pumps lasting any longer than usual. the only thing it gave me was focus - which any b-12 supplement will give me.

their syntha-6 protein though tastes really good :)

bigsexy

Awards
USPLabs, without question. There isn't a usp product that I've tried that didn't deliver, and I've tried many of them.

The only version of noxplode that i liked was the original one that came in the red container with the yellow top and cheezy labels. After that, it didn't work as well. Syntha-6 is the only product I get from them now, and myofusion is slowly taking its place

As for USP, AP/Pslin are staples, as would be powerfull if I didn't have to cycle it. Prime was awesome, and I have some jacked on the way. I used recreate when it first came out, and will use it again for the summer.

Bottom line, USP

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahaha:biglaugh: That's funny for me, USP Labs wins by a long shot. I've tried no-explode, nitrix, cellmass and synatha 6 and maybe went up 5lbs in my bench, and had a meh pump, that was a big waste of money for me. For USP Labs, so far I've tried Super Cissus, Powerfull, Prime and Jacked and the stuff is way beyond any other supplements I've tried, which is quite a bit.
If you try USP Labs expect awesome strength gains, muscle gains, endurance, pumps, fat loss, energy, focus, better sleep etc. :head:
of course usp wins, bsn has nothing groundbreaking. they have the norm, protein, n.o. product thats it. but usp labs does not win hands down over some of the other legit companies sponsored here. not disagreeing just saying :biglaugh:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But is there any that is not a pro-hormone?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But is there any that is not a pro-hormone?
Well maybe not better per say, but on par. I wasn't a huge fan of usp, although the prime, and the anabolic pump were great. Controlled labs is one that has given me just as impressive results, AN has also given me results on par with the three. it all depends on the person and how they react to each companies products ya know? Really not bashing usp as I am a repeat customer of theirs. I just feel other companies are just as good :thumbsup:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Controlled labs: glycergrow is awesome, green mag gave me awesome strength/endurace that no other creatine did. and purple wrath help a bunch after weighted sleds, squats etc...
AN: igf-2 was great sleep quality was better, and felt strong from waking. rpm/drive was also awesome and made my running endurance freakish. Just my opinion though :)

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
No xpolde i crashed in the middle of workout all the time. once i was on my 2nd tub.
Cell Mass i was SHIITTIN bricks lol
there weight gainer is good though deliecious...