Get Back w/ Supplements

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a 2 month loss from a lil injury and i have slowly got my self back into groove of things but kinda lost a few things into supplements. When i was big into them bout a year ago, i slowed down and just did my own thing. but now im back and I have a few things in my cabinet i wanna use up and a list will follow, but need to know if i have the right stuff or if i need to add. Also if at all order i need to take and help on what to take out of the list.

Lean xtreme
novedex xt
ultimate man elite
epithin E
P-plex
extrreme tren

Thats what i have now, bout to buy some creatine but wanted help to see which of these i should take and what order if it all possible.. not sure if i need to add other supplemnts to go with these?

I lost some size and muscle but trying to get myself back into the grove in lifting and cardio. Im still doing my research on these as well help from forum to knock at both ends. With anything i dont wanna take until i know fully and figured i start here or if somone can just show me a few good sites were i can start my learning again?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
i was just looking and i think i posted this on the wrong spot.. should i move this question to anabolic section?