Cheap Bulking stack help

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Money is super tight at the moment. I considered Divanil/Creatine for a bulk but after more thoughtI'm thinking Creatine (probably trying Di Malate for fun) with Citrulline Malate. Would it be better to substitute Beta Alanine for one of the other 2? I'd like to combine two and get enough to run a couple of months. Budget wise that would be perfect. I would think Creatine would be the main supp and adding either CM or BA. Any thoughts?

I'd like to run this bulk stack for a while before getting on the Divanil......unless you think for bulking, Divanil beats the aforementioned products? I know in the past I have done well with both Creatine and Divanil (Mass FX) on their own. 37 years old BTW.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine mono + beta alanine both have good clinical evidence, including being used together, so i'd go that route (as in bulk they are also both cheap)

The nettle root is nice but I think in the end 2-3x as expensive as the creatine/BA combo

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
If you want to go hardcore get some M-drol (generic Superdrol), support supps (liv 52, cycle support) and a SERM like toremefine and eat a lot. You'll gain.

Otherwise, if all you want is testosterone enhancement Divanil will be a good supplement. Stick with regular creatine monohydrate. It has the most studies and is regarded as the best creatine available.

If you had to pick two though, I would go with creatine mono and beta alanine. I've always seen good results with those two.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Thanks a bunch. I'm going to stay away from PH for the time being. Mono/BA sounds good.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Severe....were you dosing them together separate or did you have a pre mix like Green Mag or something. Wondering, since you liked them, how you dosed?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've always bought them bulk, a kilo of mono is $12, a 500g of BA is $21, so for $33 you have 100 days worth of each - creatine at 10 (split into 2 doses), BA at 5 (also split in 2). you can't get close to that with any pre-packed product pricewise.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
nice, I do well on creatine at 10/day. Is BA best pre and post workout?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doesn't seem to matter, its more about it setting up proper levels of carnosine. Theres no problem with pre/post tho either :)

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
Severe....were you dosing them together separate or did you have a pre mix like Green Mag or something. Wondering, since you liked them, how you dosed?
Well, with the mono, I would usually take more than most. When I really wanted to put on weight I would take 5g 4 x day for a month. I don't suggest doing that though. I am on BA right now and I feel pre/post-workout is optimal.

Good luck!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I always recommend adding GlycerGROW to a creatine monohydrate stack. It's very cheap and will increase the effectiveness/great for bulk

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
You know, I was going to try some last Fall and totally forgot about it. Looking into it again.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I'm adding it, totally forgot about it until now. Way to swoop in there rep heh heh.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some reps have that whole "batsignal" thing going, I dont :p

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Don't worry Easy.... you've got a lifelong RPM addict here.