hyperdrolx2 or sustain alpha?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
which one would promote more str gains? i really want to try SA but im really looking to boost str right now. everyone says it gives them a sense of well being...that sounds kinda fun too but i dont know how it is in terms of str gains.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is mostly a very pure form of Resveratrol. SA's main function is to increase LH ans FSH. Hyperdrol X2 is an aromatase inhibitor, probably the best OTC one you will find anywhere, and will lower estrogen significantly as well as raise testosterone. SA is good but for more immediate strength gains HX2 would be your best bet. Im a little over a week through a log of HX2 and I have noticed good strength gains already and am up about 2 lbs, nothin crazy, its not roidz but a def noticeable increase in strength and vascularity as well as intensity and aggression in the gym. I have not used SA but I have used other resveratrol products before and none of them compared to HX2.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a tossup to me, and i've used both. Sustain will take a little longer to notice strength boosts with, but I think in the end they'd be pretty close.

Now a stack of the 2 would probably really rock. which gives me an idea :D

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
my vote goes to sustain, its a not a chemical but a natural supplement , even if hx2 give a slight better result I would prefer a natural supp that works very close

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just dont see reservatrol boosting strength on its own. Maybe through good health in general.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and through the testosterone boost that you get with it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and through the testosterone boost that you get with it.
the boost with hx2 at reccommended dose i believe is more. I do see a point in sustain being the healthier choice overall. I guess its really hard to tell for sure but in my personal exp i would say hx2 for strength.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I found HDx2 really good as a standalone strength product. My libido didn't like it too much though. But that was just me, and there's always many factors when it comes to that.

I've yet to use Sustain but love the theory and transdermal delivery idea behind PP.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
ive usd hDx2 before with mass fx but it was before they reformulated. i did get good str gains but what if you have low test? will hdx2 do anything then?. i really want to try SA though. i like the idea of boosting sense of well being and libido. maybe i should ask....which is better for str AND recomp/fatloss.

id rather feel awesome, have a high libido and make steady str gains in the gym than having no libido( i did seem to lose mine last time i ran hdx2) and making alittle bt more str gains than i would with SA

Brother

Brother

Awards
Im using Alpha Sustain at the moment. Ive used HDx2. I cant cant compare one against the other because Im not using the Alpha Sustain solo. I cant tell you AS is very good for mood and well being. However im 39 yrs old. HDx2 did give me good strength gains and was noticeably more defined. I think either way you cant go wrong. Im going to have to say HDx2 is really good for strength though.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i would use both but i have 2 problems. not enough money, and i want to see what SA does stand alone haha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would use both but i have 2 problems. not enough money, and i want to see what SA does stand alone haha
Tru but your saving some money right now not paying for shipping as well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
currently am using sustain alpha and igf-2 stacked and loving it! check out my strength gains in my sig. I am alos up 2-3 pounds from the start. If you have the money I would suggest going for this stack with a 5x5 routine!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
pm sent

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think running them together, possibly with the hdx2 at a slightly reduced dose (2 or 3 caps a day) would be awesome. I'd be prepared for random hardons

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally haven't used SA before, but may look into it in the future for my own side-by-side comparison. Otherwise, I'm sure you can guess where my vote would go here. ;)

If money is an issue, and you can only go with one right now, know that if you aren't happy with your HX2 results or something goes "wrong" along the way, you can return it to NP. They carry our 100% guarantee on all of our products. Can't beat that with a stick, can ya? :D

Good luck in your decision. If you need help on our end, just let us know. :cheers:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i ordered sustain about 2 days ago. im itching to try it. i know how good hdx2 is though. im either gonna try and run it with if i have extra money or just wait and run it after the sustain. im trying to cut right now and im also looking for something to supplement my fat loss. i dont want to use ephedra. how good is 7-keto dhea for cutting/cortisol control?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i ordered sustain about 2 days ago. im itching to try it. i know how good hdx2 is though. im either gonna try and run it with if i have extra money or just wait and run it after the sustain. im trying to cut right now and im also looking for something to supplement my fat loss. i dont want to use ephedra. how good is 7-keto dhea for cutting/cortisol control?
topical or oral? it is pretty good for topical i believe

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i might pick up some hdx2 to run along side at 3 caps ed. why couldnt i run the full dosage? i remember it tightened my chest up last time i used it. i really want to run it again bc i have alittle nipple puffyness :/

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that is probably prolactin issues. grab some vitex and run 900mg you should see a difference.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i might pick up some hdx2 to run along side at 3 caps ed. why couldnt i run the full dosage? i remember it tightened my chest up last time i used it. i really want to run it again bc i have alittle nipple puffyness :/
you could, just i wouldnt see it as totally necessary either. i'd rather run it longer

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i got some hdx2. i guess ill start at 3 caps ed....and im running either 5 or 6 pumps of sustain 5on 2 off

how should i taper off the hyper? is that needed? like 4/4/4/2/1/1? or i could go 3/3/3/3/2/2/1. i dont want estro rebound

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tapering isnt needed it doesnt rebound on paper or in my personal experience. Its a steroidal AI so there is no rebound its very rare that it would.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i dont know man. ive always thought that you should taper an AI

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know man. ive always thought that you should taper an AI
you can if you want but not all AIs will cause rebound. Get to researching :research:
Its not an artform to taper down, just taper down. (unless its letro)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HX2 doesn't need to be tapered. Even with the long halflife of 6-bromo, you'll have it in your system for a while. The effects from it may actually continue on well after the 6-bromo has left your system, providing benefits for a few weeks after stopping.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
ok been cutting for around 2 weeks maybe even less...i added in hyperdrol 4 ed, and sustain 6 pumps 5 on 2 off for the last 3 days. im dropping weight like its my job. started at 215 down to 206.6...i am cutting pretty hardcore though. i have lost no/minimal muscle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how are you liking the sustain/ pretty sweet stuff huh!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
its ok. i havnt really noticed to much from it other than feeling pretty good about 20-30 mins after i put it on haha. just kinda relaxing.