Formasol by ZSupps?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used Formasol by ZSupps? It is supposed to be a topical Formestane product (I sure can't find anymore E-Form). They are the makers of this new pro-hormone that is supposed to be coming out called Dominance.

I am just wondering if the Formasol is any good and if it compares to E-Form or home brewed Formestane?

Mr.50

RUNNER 67

Awards
Has anyone used Formasol by ZSupps? It is supposed to be a topical Formestane product (I sure can't find anymore E-Form). They are the makers of this new pro-hormone that is supposed to be coming out called Dominance.

I am just wondering if the Formasol is any good and if it compares to E-Form or home brewed Formestane?

Mr.50
I have been using their formestane raws for a couple of years. it is very good. Their formasol is the pp carrier with their raw powder, it should be excellent. I have a couple of grams of their bulk epithio left over, and it was very good quality. i would have no fears from ordering their products. They have a product called tonic out now and it is different for sure.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used their bulk as well, and it worked well.

Pretty slick they used those PP carriers, and pumps.

RUNNER 67

Awards
I have used their bulk as well, and it worked well.

Pretty slick they used those PP carriers, and pumps.
I used their old formasol once and it was top notch. I am not sure of the carrrier they used than(1.5 years ago when penetrate was out), but I sure liked it. I ber this new stuff is awesome. I would really like to see Z put out a complete line of TD products.

flex13

Awards
Ya z was a good guy with quality products in my opinion. I still have 2 bottles of his targex burn and a bottle of his epichlorol. I think u should be good to go bro with the formasol!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I have used Z's old version and it was better than E-Form, b/c it went on better and the pump actually worked. I bought his new version last week and while I haven't used it yet, I have complete faith in anything he sells.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys! Well I just ordered 2 bottles so we will see!

Mr.50

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought they used PP's transdermal?

I like their Tonic product, just a bit pricey.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I thought they used PP's transdermal?

I like their Tonic product, just a bit pricey.
They do now. The Formasol bottle looks like PP's newer containers, which looks like a salon quality shampoo(not at all a bad thing).

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They do now. The Formasol bottle looks like PP's newer containers, which looks like a salon quality shampoo(not at all a bad thing).
Yea, it says on the labels it is manufactured by PP, for Zsups. Looks like PP labels too

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used Z's old version and it was better than E-Form, b/c it went on better and the pump actually worked. I bought his new version last week and while I haven't used it yet, I have complete faith in anything he sells.
x2 solid people

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Seems like it is now $39.99; just ordered another bottle good for 27 days at 4 pumps each day. Used 2 bottles of this stuff several months ago and was really impressed.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
hey man, no pimping involved; just following up from an earlier thread when it was really the only one around available.

BTW, does NP now have a comparable premixed product available?

We don't really appreciate when you pimp other retailers.

You can get the same thing for $37.90 - $2 cheaper when you use NutraPlanet

Formestane Powder (5 gram)

PENETRATE 2.0 (8 oz)/AKA: PP's carrier

What's more is if you buy two of each you get free shipping for orders over $75!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey man, no pimping involved; just following up from an earlier thread when it was really the only one around available.

BTW, does NP now have a comparable premixed product available?
No, ya gotta mix it.

Otherwise your other options are

Foremex
CEL-Topical Formestane.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that is what I was afraid of...looked at CEL-Topical Formestane, but it seems it takes 8 squirts per day to get 200mg while only 4 squirts per day with Formasol so it turns out much cheaper; not familiar with Formex.

No, ya gotta mix it.

Otherwise your other options are

Foremex
CEL-Topical Formestane.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that is what I was afraid of...looked at CEL-Topical Formestane, but it seems it takes 8 squirts per day to get 200mg while only 4 squirts per day with Formasol so it turns out much cheaper; not familiar with Formex.
made by IBE. Its an oral form that promises increased bio-availability.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if Formasol is still made? Cannot seem to get to their website.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
OUCH! Your kidding? That stuff was great! Thought I looked into CEL before, but it was much more expense than Formasol.

For the time being ZSupps is done as far as I know. Try the topical form by CEL, good stuff as well!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1