5 deca zol/17 phero....

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriors34

Awards
Hey guys i really need some help with this one...i'm a freshman in highschool and i play football. Football is my life so i'm very serious about it and i lift everyday afterschool.

There are these supplaments i wanna try called 5 deca zol and 17 phero by Legal Limit Labs but i don't wanna F my body up for good. Could you tell me which one is better and why?

What are the long and short term side effects?

Whoever helps me out it would be greatly appreciated!!!
(Ingredients)
(5 deca zol)- 19 Norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione 35mg

(17 phero)- 17a-methyl-etiollocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 18mg, R-Alpha Lipoic acid 10mg, Bioperine 5mg.

THANKS!! :1zhelp:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
steroids. get away from them :D eat eat eat!

long term side effects and short term side effects : possibly sterile, shutdown, feeling like crap, and more.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Did you try google? You are a freshman so I wouldn't mess with any of that stuff man. Proper diet, sleep, and a good routine is all you need. I'm sure that is what everyone here is going to say too. You don't need any phs that young, it'll mess you up. Protein maybe some creatine and a good multi is all you should need for supplements.

warriors34

Awards
Ok right now i'm on Optimum Nutrition Whey and Cell Tech....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
and Texas what did u mean by Shutdown??
as in a girl will have higher level testosterone than you. Steroids shut down your natural test production to virtually nothing.

you're not prepared so don't even consider it.

warriors34

Awards
mmmk thanks
but i'm on protein and creatine but so are alot of the other guys and i want something to give me an edge, any suggestions??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
mmmk thanks
but i'm on protein and creatine but so are alot of the other guys and i want something to give me an edge, any suggestions??
my suggestion is that your a freshman in highschool. Unless your already a prodigy coaches don't really care much. Just eat... research a good diet for gaining mass, try to eat clean, sleep good, and lift hard. it will come. You are like 14 or 15 right?... Just work hard you have 4 years to get huge for the football coaches. Football is not about being big anyways. work plyometrics, sprints, etc

warriors34

Awards
ok thanks, and i did dress varsity this year :D

warriors34

Awards
lets say i do take this stuff, what should i use for a post cycle?

how long until my test gets back up?

and i have 3 friends, 2 that are currently on it and are getting huge results and the 3rd made him way faster and stronger....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

and i have 3 friends, 2 that are currently on it and are getting huge results and the 3rd made him way faster and stronger....
Why would you want to take it at 14 or 15 whatever you are? Side effects and the possibility of life long problems aren't enough to keep you away from it? Its a steroid, if it didn't make him faster and stronger I would be worried...

read this link... its a kids log of him on steroids

read his issues and sides... maybe that will make you rethink

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Hey, I was a freshman just like you 4 years ago that wanted to be unstoppable. I was thinking the same thing and considered PH's, but luckily I did my research and decided better. I went the route of N.O. Xplode, creatine powder, and Pro Complex protein. Combined with working my ass off I ended up being all-district, all sunland defense, and lifter of the year at my high school. Get your diet in check and if you arent seeing results with creatine and protein, then you aren't doing something right. Heck, the best supplements in the world dont cost a thing; hard work + dedication + patience.

These guys know what they are talking about. If you arent going to listen to them then don't bother posting, asking for their advice man. All I know is that I'd listen to them first before any Tom, **** or Harry at the Complete Nutrition that's trying to sell you 17 Phero or Deca. I must state though that like you I know a couple kids that used Phero and exploded with gains and mass. One of them also exploded with acne and anger problems, the other had liver trouble now. Also the PCT you need isnt available to you because you aren't 18 and is hard to find in the first place (serm).

I hate to sound like a ****, but I don't want you to mess up your body or your life.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Dude... Seriously, did you read the answers for the question you asked?

They all said the same: "no, don't even think about steroids". And your next question is "if I choose to take it anyways..."

Seriously, you need to rethink everything. People don't just say crap so they are the only ones built in the world, they tell you not to take because it's bad and will fuc# you up. Your friends taking it, how old are they? Cause one that will tell you a lot, specially if they are older. If not, then yeah, they are gaining a lot right now, but in 3 years they probably won't be able to make any gains at all because they won't produce any testosterone anymore, not to mention have to live with a bad liver, and a fked up system.

So my 2c are: Stop trying to go on steroids. Stop asking about it or hoping that someone will come and say "hey, it's ok to take steroids, you clearly love football and need it, just do this, this and that". That is not going to happen. So listen to them.

What you need is:
Protein Shakes
Kwik Carbs
Creatine
Multivitamin (Personal fav is Orange Triad)
Fish Oils (10 caps a day)
Sesamin Oil (6 caps a day)
If you want some more research some Na-RALA and Chromium Picolinate

That should be all you're taking, aside from large amounts of beef, chicken, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, peanut butter, and things alike. You need nothing more than that. Exercise, exercise hard, exercise a little more, have a good 6 meals a day, around 4000, 5000 calories, sleep 9, 10 hours a day, and take your staples and you'll be fine.

You're a freshman, you have another 4 years ahead of you, if you follow these plans by the time you're a senior you're going to be a beast, and outplay anyone who's taking steroids when they are 14.

warriors34

Awards
Ok thanks, i think i'll just stick with my fast twitch, Cell Tech, Whey, and Multi Vitamin then?!
Gracias

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks, i think i'll just stick with my fast twitch, Cell Tech, Whey, and Multi Vitamin then?!
Gracias
add more red meat, as nasty as it is eat liver when you can, and strange as it sounds take in some more saturated fat, coconut oil is a good choice for that.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys i really need some help with this one...i'm a freshman in highschool and i play football. Football is my life so i'm very serious about it and i lift everyday afterschool.

:1zhelp:
First, football is not your life. Not to be a **** but how many HS football players make it to the pros? You need to focus on YOUR LIFE and your future. I know guys that have said "football is my life, if only this coach hadnt screwed me I'd be playing in the pros!" Sure buddy. Love your sport and work at being the best you can be, and enjoy the rest of your life too. Second, you cannot train everyday and expect results, the body needs recovery time. You grow when you are not training so take some days off.

Oh . . . and EAT

krogtaar

Awards
Gracias
veggies! seriously eating lots of veggies and meat instead of junk food has helped me more than the few cycles of stuff i have taken. first one i ate junk and a month after the cycle i had lost everything i gained.

warriors34

Awards
What about natural test boosters?
WHat will that do??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not a whole lot, you already have as much as anyone here. Could try taking nettle root / Activate Xtreme, which lowers SHBG giving you more free testosterone

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Grab some Creatine, protein, and some multivitamins... EAT EAT EAT! 4 years of natural building and you will be huge kid. just think about that. You will be able to say i did this all naturally when people tell you you're huge.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
14 years of age = Testosterone through the roof. You need no more of it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a freshmen I was a walking erection, not much has changed thankfully! Save your $$ and focus on training/diet/rest. I know most HS guys never take days off from training . . . do it!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

At your age, steroids will permenantly close your growth plates, meaning you will not grow to your full natural height. This effect is not reversible. There are many other side effects that others have mentioned. Just because your friends are retarded doesn't mean you have to be.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i hope we didn't fall on deaf ears....
oh it will. if his friends are taking it and getting results he'll jump on. and then when they tried to get laid and can't get it up they better hope they make it to the pros so they can afford TRT for the rest of their lives

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, considering he's a freshman and 5'6'' taking steroids right now will prevent him from playing anything in the pros aside from kicker if he takes steroids now, as that'll most likely be his max height after takin steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 0
Supplements 13