Divanil (Dinavex) for bulk?

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I've had great success with Mass FX Max Strength in the past. I'm currently starting another bulk (I'm 37 and a lean 200ish). I am going to go with bulk supplements and as a starting point I'm thinking Divanex and Creatine----think I'm gonna try the Di Malate for fun. For a bulk, would there be a better combo to go with? I'd really like to keep the $ down as much as possible with the wifey looking for a new job and a baby in the house. Any help would be appreciated

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
But Divanex would be cornerstone supplement right?

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Well, that's kind of my question. Going on a bulk if I can only pick one for the time being (trying to save as much money as possible for the time being).....Divanex or Formestane?

stefang

Awards
Well, that's kind of my question. Going on a bulk if I can only pick one for the time being (trying to save as much money as possible for the time being).....Divanex or Formestane?
One is plenty. If you are trying to safe on test supplements take the main dose before your workout.

Test workout might help as well with gains:

I. Morning training >> test levels are at their peak
II. Rest between sets >> 3 min approximately
III. Rest between workouts >> workout every other day
IV. Lift heavy, and use compound exercises >> squats, bench presses, dead lift (body releases more messengers to release more test & other hormones)

V. Do not exhaust individual bodyparts fully >> more cortisol can reduce test
VI. Eat red meat >> beef, poultry, fish
VII. Get enough zinc
VIII. Healthy fats help test as well >> fish, flax, olive oil...
IX. 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein >> higher T levels
X. Limit alcohol >> alcohol can increases conversion of Test to estrogen

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had great success with Mass FX Max Strength in the past. I'm currently starting another bulk (I'm 37 and a lean 200ish). I am going to go with bulk supplements and as a starting point I'm thinking Divanex and Creatine----think I'm gonna try the Di Malate for fun. For a bulk, would there be a better combo to go with? I'd really like to keep the $ down as much as possible with the wifey looking for a new job and a baby in the house. Any help would be appreciated
Maybe stack either IGF-2 or Drive (or both, if you could stretch the budget that far) with the Divanol. Creatine should be a staple anyways.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a hard call; I've heard great things about TD form, and I really like Divanex. I haven't tried the TD Form yet so I can't compare; search a little bit on both and make up your decision, although I would try and squeeze the extra ~$35-40 and get the TD form as well personally.